Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 888 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2152

    Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is sending multiple fake pictures.

    Not only is this woman rude. She sends fake pictures and her story always changes. She also talks in the plural as if there are people waiting there for you. Proceed at your own risk. Attached you will find the three fake pictures she sent me. She forgets who she talks to and when so she screws up a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ2OQ.jpg‎   T060137191551MzAwNzE5MjQ3OQ.jpg‎  

  2. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl I've been wanting to see for some time. I believe she is real. Research did show some red flags. I'm not certain if all is well now. Search the forum and you'll find some info. She was even willing to meet in a public spot beforehand. But I never built up the nerve. Please share your experience if you take the dive.

  3. #2150

    Sexy Kayla


  4. #2149

    Sizters?

    Tried to set something up with the 2 "sisters" a couple weeks ago.

    Quoted me. 8 for a 2-headed BJ, which didn't seem ridiculous at all.

    Gave me the location, and it was a rundown trailer way the hell out by Dacusville (not Easley).

    Location seemed kinda sketchy and very isolated. The kinda place one might go to get robbed or worse.

    So the whole thing set my spidey senses tingling and I decided to opt out.

    BUT, no real experience with them, just based on the big head's reaction.

    I'd be interested to know how it works out, or if anyone else has any other Intel.

  5. #2148

  6. #2147

    Single attractive older female in GVL

    Any intel on this? She is long time occasional poster but can't find any reviews?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/413740737817

  7. #2146

    Bella

    Good review #1166, but no personal exp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornamon43  [View Original Post]

  8. #2145

    Bella in Spartanburg


  9. #2144

    Escort refrain

    I'm with Upstate on this one. Just have to remember the Beatles song and keep it in your mind when you are pursuing our rather expensive hobby.

    The best things in life are free.

    But you can give them to the birds and bees.

    I want money.

    That's what I want.

  10. #2143

    Why?

    Why would you tell her anything to begin with? Why would anyone tell a provider they are not going to see them anymore? It is none of their business and can only cause drama. Makes no sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate101  [View Original Post]
    This is an easy one. . .

    She very upset (at the fact) that her 4 X a week (mega cash flow) just walked away. Per your post, you sound a little new at this. Just so you understand the game here, for the ladies it's all about the money (that's why it's not free).

    If you think for one second "the dick is just that good" has she ever given you a free visit or paid you? If so it is, otherwise - no. I would strongly recommend that you block her number and move on. If you're a married man, and she doesn't try to turn this into a your worse nightmare, learn from this experience.

    My Thoughts,

    Upstate.

  11. #2142

    She's a no go!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...060&viewfull=1#post3928060.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMcAbee24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one? Looking for a good trip to the Greek Isles:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/192583895236

    Keep safe.

  12. #2141

    Touring the isles with Sassy / Amber

    I recognize the tattoos in the STG ad, and this is indeed the Sassy I dreamed of twice before. (2014,2017- see my post #3516 in general reports). She was the subject of a couple of posts in the old Backpage advertisers reviews section when she was known as Sassy Amber. She was a little rough looking the first time I saw her, and time had not been kind to her when I saw her in '17. She was also, however, easy to reach, friendly, and was a back door freak.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Sassy would be glad to help you with the ins and outs of Greek culture. She is independent. I will post a full review when I get time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/438874120952

    Noodle.

  13. #2140

    Upstate You're So Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate101  [View Original Post]
    This is an easy one. . .

    If you think for one second "the dick is just that good" has she ever given you a free visit or paid you? If so it is, otherwise - no. I would strongly recommend that you block her number and move on. If you're a married man, and she doesn't try to turn this into a your worse nightmare, learn from this experience.

    My Thoughts,

    Upstate.
    Upstate, You're 100% spot on. Thinking of the guys who write of their escort having multiple orgasms, I always laugh. Hell, if these women had as many dicks sticking out of them as they've had stuck in them, they'd look like pin cushions. Yeah, she'll moan, roll her eyes back, curl her toes and tell you you're the best she's ever had, but your dick isn't any different to her than the dozen she's already had that week -- just one more payday.

  14. #2139

    19 Year Old

    This is an easy one. . .

    She very upset (at the fact) that her 4 X a week (mega cash flow) just walked away. Per your post, you sound a little new at this. Just so you understand the game here, for the ladies it's all about the money (that's why it's not free).

    If you think for one second "the dick is just that good" has she ever given you a free visit or paid you? If so it is, otherwise - no. I would strongly recommend that you block her number and move on. If you're a married man, and she doesn't try to turn this into a your worse nightmare, learn from this experience.

    My Thoughts,

    Upstate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craving  [View Original Post]
    So guys - let me ask you all's opinion on this but I forementioned 19-year-old I was telling you about called me an hour ago and told me that I'm a horrible person grimy and evil because I am seeing another provider now and not her. I was very upfront with this girl and told her that I would not be seeing her anymore due to her being extremely loud changing the agreements all the time and also telling me who I can and can't see. Is it just me or is this not crazy talk I literally do not understand I thought I was hiring somebody not maintaining a girlfriend? I mean she literally has been blowing up my phone cussing me out. I'm not sure if this is due to her losing a lot of her regulars and now also me I used to See her at least four times a week and I've also heard that she has lost several of her regular clients so I'm assuming maybe that's why she's being harsh to me LOL or maybe the dick is just that good for her her laughing my ass off. I don't know weird too because she has a boyfriend how does she think he feels also does this mean that I can call her and tell her OK if I agree to see you again you're not allowed to see anybody else besides me including your boyfriend? LOL wonder how that will go over has anybody else experienced anything like this. I mean I'm just beside myself I don't know what to think or do and it's getting a little annoying and scary and weird help!

  15. #2138

    Touring the Isles.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMcAbee24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one? Looking for a good trip to the Greek Isles:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/192583895236

    Keep safe.
    Sassy would be glad to help you with the ins and outs of Greek culture. She is independent. I will post a full review when I get time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/438874120952

    Noodle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape