Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3577

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to get some info on Lexi / Krissy. Saw some reviews that looked good but then things on other sites that call her a rip off.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37999/pregnant

    Thanks.
    Do be cautious if you try. Sometimes she's a thief, other times decent service. Sometimes she's hitting the heavy drugs and will ghost you, other times she'll appear as if by **** magic. Definitely crazy as f&ck. Can be fun when the dice roll right.

  2. #3576

    Good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfly82  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this girl. The pics look great. Any intel is greatly appreciated looks smoking hot.

    Love tiny tatted chicks.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29186945/doll
    She has been reviewed many times before, all positive reviews. You can search the forum for details.

  3. #3575

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Luna numerous times and at least for me, she would perform anything BB and no CIM or COF. But as everything in this hobby YMMV.
    I been back a few for her awsome behind since she is close by but had to ask for a suck on the lollipop and only with the wrappers on. LUNA Mentioned unwrapped if your a long standing friend. I guess a few X doesn't make me a reg.

    My read on LUNA, can't imagine she's BB anything type of girl. As Mr JnTampa says. Def aYMMV.

  4. #3574

    Jade W

    Any intel on Jade W? Couldn't find her on escort alligator. Looks TGTBT?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1329934

  5. #3573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to get some info on Lexi / Krissy. Saw some reviews that looked good but then things on other sites that call her a rip off.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37999/pregnant

    Thanks.
    I've picked her up when she was streetwalking. I've never had any problems but I've heard other mongers have. Photos are real. She was not expecting when I dated her, the one photo on that ad she looks pregnant.

  6. #3572

    Any Info on Hey Doll?

    Curious about this girl. The pics look great. Any intel is greatly appreciated looks smoking hot.

    Love tiny tatted chicks.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29186945/doll

  7. #3571

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Luna looks very nice and is close to me. Does she offer BBBJ? Is she ok with cim or cof? TIA.
    I have visited Luna numerous times and at least for me, she would perform anything BB and no CIM or COF. But as everything in this hobby YMMV.

  8. #3570

    Lexi / Krissy info request

    Wanted to get some info on Lexi / Krissy. Saw some reviews that looked good but then things on other sites that call her a rip off.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37999/pregnant

    Thanks.

  9. #3569

    CIM or COF?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceStealer  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Luna in Temple Terrace area. Easy contact and good communication. Session started with some conversation to get to know each other as this was my first time visiting her. After which we proceeded to the futon and got comfortable. I won't get to far into the details since she has been reviewed on here plenty but she is definitely worth your time. Very pretty with an amazing toned and tatted body with a nice ass. One of the best I've seen. Available after 5:30 on weekdays as she has a daytime job. Looks exactly like her pictures, maybe better in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../29127495/luna
    Luna looks very nice and is close to me. Does she offer BBBJ? Is she ok with cim or cof? TIA.

  10. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Rumors are one thing. Service is another. Last time I saw her she had visited a clinic and was clearing up everything via prescription. Also, she is a cold-stone freak in the sheets. Use a cover. Bring your own. And then hold on for the ride.
    The Rumors sucked, I've seen her multiple times and besides one weird run-in with her "brother / cousin / manger / pimp / boyfriend" its always been awesome. Only reason I'd avoid now is because of the creeper hanging around. Girl cleans the pipes almost as good a Lea in brandon.

  11. #3567

    Intel on Colombian Lisa Marie

    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/125220

  12. #3566

    Maree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Search Maree on here, you may want to avoid this one! Rumored to need antibiotics for a flu!
    Rumors are one thing. Service is another. Last time I saw her she had visited a clinic and was clearing up everything via prescription. Also, she is a cold-stone freak in the sheets. Use a cover. Bring your own. And then hold on for the ride.

  13. #3565

    Maree

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaNative  [View Original Post]
    I ran into this woman on a SD site and backed into here via her phone number. Any info or experiences to report?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/28576228/

    Cheers & beers.
    Search Maree on here, you may want to avoid this one! Rumored to need antibiotics for a flu!

  14. #3564

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    She use to post over here in Orlando on backpage. We texted a few times but never pulled the trigger. She did have several good reviews on TER. That all I got. Play safe.
    Thanks for the feedback. Is she real? Not a light skin chocolate flavor or switching? Sounded sweet. Someone is holding out and keeping this one to themselves if she's real. My curiosity may get me to tuff it.

  15. #3563

    Info on Fantasy Fairy?

    I ran into this woman on a SD site and backed into here via her phone number. Any info or experiences to report?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/28576228/

    Cheers & beers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape