Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,146 to 26,160 of 44200
-
02-06-19 19:57 #18055Regular Member

Posts: 1Where is f&c?
Everyone talks about this place but can't seem to find anything. Can anyone PM me any info? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-06-19 19:37 #18054Senior Member

Posts: 71IG Model Massage Firls Unde 30
Who's the best FS girl?
Who's the best BB Girl?
Who's the best massage with and without a happy endining?
Are any of them worth it, or should I just stick to HX and Tijuana Trips?
-
02-06-19 16:11 #18053Senior Member

Posts: 27Nasty. Also she doesn't want to disclose rates. As many normal business transparency is important. We don't want to be surprised. As a customer we need to know what we're paying for.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 15:29 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 605Novia's armpit hair
Yes, armpit Bush bothers me! This ain't 1870.
Originally Posted by StickMan007
[View Original Post]
Some snitch sent her a message of what's happening in the forums, he thought he could slide his way in by snitching. It ain't happening boy! Don't be a beta male.
-
02-06-19 09:17 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 325New owners
This place is now run by the same management as the place on Euclid / Westminster Le Palace. Same lineup for the most part, they just swap back and forth.
Originally Posted by Doggiefun29
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 02:45 #18050Regular Member

Posts: 9I agree! Someone obviously told her what was said because she immediately addressed it on her story. I don't understand why they are encouraging her and feeding her the comments made here. Just let baby girl be!
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 15:50 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 428Agreed. Her IG stories / live are tough to watch when they're on full display, especially today's.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 15:42 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 332I can't get over the bushy armpits LOL are they always like that?
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 10:37 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 1622What's their IG?
Originally Posted by Mopar6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 03:24 #18046Regular Member

Posts: 2If you go on foot you better have a passport. Mexican Customs are the biggest douchebags you'll ever come across. They make ICE look like pansies. They will give you a really hard time and then lecture you like a child as to why you should have a passport. If you drive into Mexico then its no problem because nobody checks entering vehicles LOL.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 02:33 #18045Regular Member

Posts: 10Looks like I'll be visiting soon does she allow roaming / FIV and is it just HJs with her or is there more on the table?
Originally Posted by OCPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 02:23 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 605Mexico
Spikebites,
I ve never been to Mexico.
Do they check passport at the border?
-
02-04-19 17:05 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 436Sounds like a good plan. What is your total trip cost? Just want to try soon and want to make sure I have enough $$ thanks.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 15:54 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 291There is a Tijuana subsection to this Orange County forum, and also a Tijuana section in the San Diego section. You should check them out. I usually go weekday evenings, leave from OC around 530-600, get there around 730 and make it back home at around 1130-1230 am. Enough time to get some sleep before work the next day.
Originally Posted by BigGordie
[View Original Post]
But I have gone during the weekend on Friday, got there at midnight and made it home at 9 am. That was a crazy trip, which I probably won't do again but my friend I went with couldn't get enough, he popped 5 times with 3 different girls.
-
02-04-19 14:03 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 402Imo as long as we take cabs from the border we can stay as late as we want.
Originally Posted by BigGordie
[View Original Post]
I came back at 1 AM this weekend and all was good.
The amount of hot girls Friday at 11 PM-1 AM was mind blowing. I am sure I am not exaggerating by saying there were 15+ girls in the Hong Kong Club who could compete on a Victoria Secret runway.
Have also done the 1 PM to 6 PM trip. There are hotties around at that time too but definately more come later when there is more money to be made.












Reply With Quote




