Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 13312
-
02-07-19 15:07 #2152Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine aka Miss Seduction is sending multiple fake pictures.
Not only is this woman rude. She sends fake pictures and her story always changes. She also talks in the plural as if there are people waiting there for you. Proceed at your own risk. Attached you will find the three fake pictures she sent me. She forgets who she talks to and when so she screws up a lot.
-
02-07-19 11:13 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 260This is a girl I've been wanting to see for some time. I believe she is real. Research did show some red flags. I'm not certain if all is well now. Search the forum and you'll find some info. She was even willing to meet in a public spot beforehand. But I never built up the nerve. Please share your experience if you take the dive.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 07:26 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 109Sexy Kayla
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...4/499762472134
She legit? Anyone has seen her?
-
02-05-19 20:07 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 28Sizters?
Tried to set something up with the 2 "sisters" a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Pornamon43
[View Original Post]
Quoted me. 8 for a 2-headed BJ, which didn't seem ridiculous at all.
Gave me the location, and it was a rundown trailer way the hell out by Dacusville (not Easley).
Location seemed kinda sketchy and very isolated. The kinda place one might go to get robbed or worse.
So the whole thing set my spidey senses tingling and I decided to opt out.
BUT, no real experience with them, just based on the big head's reaction.
I'd be interested to know how it works out, or if anyone else has any other Intel.
-
02-05-19 12:48 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 392
-
02-05-19 09:23 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 504Single attractive older female in GVL
Any intel on this? She is long time occasional poster but can't find any reviews?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/413740737817
-
02-05-19 09:02 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 504Bella
Good review #1166, but no personal exp.
Originally Posted by Pornamon43
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 07:33 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 392Bella in Spartanburg
Anyone have any info?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/192378643223
-
02-05-19 07:31 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 238Escort refrain
I'm with Upstate on this one. Just have to remember the Beatles song and keep it in your mind when you are pursuing our rather expensive hobby.
The best things in life are free.
But you can give them to the birds and bees.
I want money.
That's what I want.
-
02-04-19 13:59 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 29Why?
Why would you tell her anything to begin with? Why would anyone tell a provider they are not going to see them anymore? It is none of their business and can only cause drama. Makes no sense to me.
Originally Posted by Upstate101
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:43 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 85She's a no go!
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...060&viewfull=1#post3928060.
Originally Posted by KMcAbee24
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 10:16 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 35Touring the isles with Sassy / Amber
I recognize the tattoos in the STG ad, and this is indeed the Sassy I dreamed of twice before. (2014,2017- see my post #3516 in general reports). She was the subject of a couple of posts in the old Backpage advertisers reviews section when she was known as Sassy Amber. She was a little rough looking the first time I saw her, and time had not been kind to her when I saw her in '17. She was also, however, easy to reach, friendly, and was a back door freak.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 19:18 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 323Upstate You're So Right
Upstate, You're 100% spot on. Thinking of the guys who write of their escort having multiple orgasms, I always laugh. Hell, if these women had as many dicks sticking out of them as they've had stuck in them, they'd look like pin cushions. Yeah, she'll moan, roll her eyes back, curl her toes and tell you you're the best she's ever had, but your dick isn't any different to her than the dozen she's already had that week -- just one more payday.
Originally Posted by Upstate101
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 14:34 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 44919 Year Old
This is an easy one. . .
She very upset (at the fact) that her 4 X a week (mega cash flow) just walked away. Per your post, you sound a little new at this. Just so you understand the game here, for the ladies it's all about the money (that's why it's not free).
If you think for one second "the dick is just that good" has she ever given you a free visit or paid you? If so it is, otherwise - no. I would strongly recommend that you block her number and move on. If you're a married man, and she doesn't try to turn this into a your worse nightmare, learn from this experience.
My Thoughts,
Upstate.
Originally Posted by Craving
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 11:27 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 90Touring the Isles.
Sassy would be glad to help you with the ins and outs of Greek culture. She is independent. I will post a full review when I get time.
Originally Posted by KMcAbee24
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/438874120952
Noodle.











Reply With Quote





