Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,886 to 27,900 of 30321
-
02-04-19 15:41 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 351Nina
Any info on Nina? Been eyeing her for a while?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7838/1/1456499
-
02-04-19 15:18 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 288Bree?
https://www.breevcharlotte.com/
Thinking of seeing Bree, but I have a couple of questions for any of why'all who have. Let me know if I can pm you.
-
02-04-19 14:40 #2434Regular Member

Posts: 1Good service
Saw this one about a month ago in the Concord area at the holiday inn. She looks like the nice MILF type. Gave me a good BBBJ for a good while which was when followed with covered cowgirl. I wanted BBFS but it was not offered. She was clean and provided great service. Will not repeat since want BBFS. Damage 120.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/758905997789
-
02-04-19 13:07 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 469Ava Sinclair
I saw this one a few weeks back. A little hard to reach and to find a time to meet as she has (as I learned later) a normal 40 hour a week job. Definitely a girl next door look. Cute face and a nice large natural chest. A little soft in the middle but nothing unattractive. She hosted downtown and once we did get together she was a firecracker. Great head game and seemed to really enjoy it. Finally had to stop her so I could enjoy being inside. Multiple positions and she aims to please. She did mention she has had some SDs in the past and doesn't do the one off thing that often. Highly sexual and would make a good SB if that is your thing. I don't belong to the SD sites but she may be on there. She is on Eros guide.
http://www.avasinclair87.com/contact-me
375/ hour so not cheap. I would repeat but probably not frequently due to the cost.
-
02-04-19 12:25 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks for the detais it is much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Member #6043; 02-04-19 at 12:51. Reason: grammar
-
02-04-19 11:18 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 202Sexy Sara's friend.
Meet Sara at her incall and her friend was there just hanging out. Nice lady and very attractive. I didn't partake since my dream was with Sara. Sara mentioned later that her friend dates also, and would do a duo if I was interested. Sara was a sweet heart and I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:10 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 180Natalia
Judging from the sores on her face in the picture I imagine she's thinner because of a drug habit.
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 08:04 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 3076Sara's friend
Sara's friend was hot! Tight jeans that showcased her awesome backside. Curly brown hair, Maybe mixed white / Latina? Good BBBJ with dt attempts and gagging ended with cof / cob. As always YMMV. Met up via Sara. $ for the half. Decent private in call.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/285450855060
-
02-04-19 01:19 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 288Neither had I. I hate to hurt her business, but as long as her recent boyfriend's around, I would avoid her.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 23:18 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 70Wow
Wow. Thanks for the info! Never had any problems but great to know!
-
02-03-19 13:38 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 288Avoid her for you own safety.
See my Rip Off Reporf #200. She claimed she got rid of her boyfriend / pimp, but I can verify that's not true. Pm me for more information if you'd like.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 13:01 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 222Paris.
Hey,
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
I have seen her many times. She is great. I took a look at both Rowan County and Cabarrus County Sherrifs dept. And couldn't find her arrest.
-
02-03-19 12:10 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 70Yup
Yes she is legit. Service is okay.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 12:02 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 544Anyone seen her?
-
02-02-19 23:35 #2422Banned Member

Posts: 188Welcome & Thank you
Welcome & Thank you. This is an excellent way to get started on these forums, give some info, get some more info.
Originally Posted by Canes25
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review of Diana, I've seen her ad & thought about making contact. I think I will check her out soon.










Reply With Quote





