Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 15293
-
02-07-19 10:49 #3938Banned Member

Posts: 390Anal Lisa new number?
Anyone remember big tit Lisa who did anal and worked at that place behind the red door then moved? Anyone know if she changed her number??
-
02-06-19 20:03 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 1136Ph
Hey Guys.
I was going to head to PH tonight while back in town for work. I called and none of the regular's that I've seen are working. Only Rachel and Nikko. I've read reviews on RM for Rachel and they are mixed, non shows she offers BBBJCIM. I see nothing on Nikko. Any info on either would be appreciated, I'm is ok if you prefer. I've seen Bobo, Cherry, YoYo, not there tonight.
-
02-06-19 15:11 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 199Lucy
Had a chance to try out this new gal other day and there seems to be some conflicting reports as to age and activities allowed. First off I found her quite attractive with the typical slim Chinese type body. She has nice B cups, very small ass and narrow hips. Her BBBJ is good but nothing special: pussy is a bit loose; probably early thirties and speaks very little English. Even though she might be new to the hobby here in the states, she definitely knows the ropes well like a well seasoned veteran. Lily's box is the tightest of all the gals there with Tina close second and Lucy would probably come in last in that category. BBFS is allowed like all the others here. Don't know if Lucy will stay there for long.
Originally Posted by Tanatloc
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 20:42 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 329How much is the admission price there. Looks like an amazing place.
Originally Posted by Savage123
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 16:23 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 329I went there once just to test the water. Won't go back again. The price tag allows anyone to bareback them. The pool risk is greater. However even if the pool risk was low, it does not matter. You can catch something from 98 Mott girl as well from a 1000/ h girl.
Originally Posted by Sticky
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 15:48 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 573Lexington Ave
Just came from the 800 block of Lexington. Met with Yumi. 40's chubby Korean, with huge tits. . 8 house fee. Table shower was uneventful. Went into room 3, and right away heard the couple in room 2 going to town. With all the noise, Yumi didn't even bother with the massage, she went right to the soft tickle and teasing from behind. A few minutes into this and she was tossing my salad.
Since I did t want to kill too much time here I figured I'd turn over right away. Yumi went straight to a great BBBJ. About 10 minutes into it she asked if I wanted to do FS, but the BJ was enough for me today. She went on with this like a trooper for about 40 minutes, without getting me to finish. I was thinking about asking for a 2nd girl, when she opened the door and called in Sasha. Sasha was late 30's thin, with trashy makeup.
The 2 of them went at it for about 10 minutes before I busted all over both of them. Tipped $. Good times, but probably won't repeat. I like my masseuses young and thin.
-
02-05-19 01:07 #3932Banned Member

Posts: 390Lucy at 98 Mott.
Is she worth seeing really? I haven't been to 98 Mott in years LOL does Lucy do BBJ or anal? And how much? I usually paid them 60. Is coco still there?
-
02-04-19 14:35 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 1136Private Hottie
Hey Guys, I'm to NYC for work on occasion. I've started going to Private Hotties the past few trips. I've noticed their website is down. Does anybody know if something is going on, are they still up and running?
-
02-04-19 13:44 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 416Lisa does not let you CIP? Are we talking about the big titted, redheaded, chubby Lisa? I was under impression CIP with her isavailable to anyone.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
Also questiin about Lucy. How does tightness of her box compare to Lily?
-
02-04-19 13:26 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 179Name?
Did you get her name? They have them listed on the site:
Originally Posted by Savage123
[View Original Post]
http://www.silktigers.com/tiger-girls.html
-
02-04-19 10:02 #3928Banned Member

Posts: 390Does Lucy go anal?
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 00:26 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 629If you did your homework, You'd know that.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
133355 is Angie Varona.
129984 's number will link an adultlook that will link to another image that is Kalindra Chan.
133741 Olya Abramovich.
The nuru ones are probably just that.
-
02-03-19 22:51 #3926Banned Member

Posts: 26[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
02-03-19 20:18 #3925Banned Member

Posts: 420If you read my review you'll know what is offered and like I said she's probably mid 30's at best but most likely in her 40's and that's a lot young then the other grandma's there who are in there 60's.
Originally Posted by GamerGamer1212
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 17:36 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 198Rub Ratings sites?
Any of you had a chance to check out any of the providers that advertise on rubratings.com? Some of these girls look incredible. But if it's just a rub and nothing else. Then it may not be what I'm looking for.
www.nurusensualservices.com at 84 & Lex. https://newyork.rubratings.com/125041.
https://newyork.rubratings.com/133355
https://newyork.rubratings.com/129984
https://newyork.rubratings.com/133741 www.elitebodyrub.com.












Reply With Quote




