Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 6798
-
02-06-19 16:57 #483Senior Member

Posts: 28Red Beans and rice.
Can't seem to find her, it c'Mon., we got to hear this story!
Originally Posted by DifferentDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 14:55 #482Senior Member

Posts: 607Popeyes
You remember the red beans and rice that day🤪.
Originally Posted by DongQuixote
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 14:08 #481Senior Member

Posts: 131I knew she looked familiar.
OK Differentdays I want to know what happened? Can't just leave us hanging?
Originally Posted by DongQuixote
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 14:04 #480Senior Member

Posts: 467You should avoid at all costs. There is a reason she does not smile in her photos. And those photos right there are very very old. She used to go by Mrs. Lovely.
Originally Posted by SlobberKnocker
[View Original Post]
Ask differentDays about her. LOL.
AR.
-
02-06-19 12:37 #479Senior Member

Posts: 28Any intel?
Thinking about giving her a try. Anyone have any experiences?
http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...r/629883154440
-
02-06-19 09:50 #478Senior Member

Posts: 607High end location
Third visit was at a high end place. Loved it. Her game is on point.
Originally Posted by DifferentDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 07:20 #477Senior Member

Posts: 41Fun Time with Natalie
I had the chance to see this one yesterday and had a great time.
http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...s/793761012926
She has a cute face and a sexy spinner frame with proportional and perky T&A. She was simple to contact, communicates well, and values safety and discretion. She is talkative and friendly. She seems as if she has worked in several cities but has roots here and is back for the time being. The pics are her. Her location was average and felt safe with no hint of shady elements lurking around. Treat her nice and stay safe.
-
02-05-19 17:53 #476Senior Member

Posts: 1051I TOTALLY AGREE with the appearance features. OMG. What a body (in person). However, when I saw her several months ago in Columbia, her "attitude" was upbeat probably due to the "little gift bag". It kind of got a smile out of her and we engaged in some good conversation. I don't think I would have gotten that far without the bag, but glad I was able to do so.
Originally Posted by WhatAreThose
[View Original Post]
And even though it wasn't all business-like with me. There were a few limitations that I did not expect. Overall, I had a decent time with her but not at the level I would normally expect from a beauty and body like hers.
I would also agree that if it's a hot body you're interested in for straight FS play, she would definitely be worth a call.
Play Safe!
-
02-05-19 14:06 #475Senior Member

Posts: 76Same
That's exactly how my dream went over a year ago. Like a sexy robot cashier. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhatAreThose
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 17:46 #474Senior Member

Posts: 76Reviews
Anyone have any info on her.
https://escortindex.com/ad/augusta/7...-9693/3/201551
-
02-04-19 17:21 #473Senior Member

Posts: 76Cashapp girls
Can anyone vouch for any of the providers that say they only do cashapp??
Sidenote: the Cambodian girl yummie is real. Saw here about a year ago. Legit and very sexy.
-
02-04-19 16:24 #472Senior Member

Posts: 131The wonderful Yummie
http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...s/292548668764
Dreamed about her today. Upscale location off the beaten path. Everything was covered and strictly business. It was to the point that I felt like it was rehearsed and not willing to do anything fun. One position only available for the qv. Damage was. 8. She is beautiful and pictures are exactly her. She has an amazing body. Decent conversation skills but strictly business.
Body 8.
Face 8.
Performance 5 (seems mechanical).
Attitude-6.
Would repeat simply because of how beautiful she is. Everything was tight, covered and wet.
Also Feel free to throw a nice girl my way, LOL it's been a rough start to the new year.
Whatarethose.
-
02-03-19 14:04 #471Senior Member

Posts: 144100% Scam
100% Scam.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 10:09 #470Senior Member

Posts: 301Similar posting 2/2 in Raleigh NC.
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 05:43 #469Senior Member

Posts: 239Fake
Same ad in Toledo.
Originally Posted by SnowMan57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





