Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 492 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #621

    Desperate Times.

    Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.

  2. #620

    Meeting Jenny

    I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.

  3. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    Any info on a girl that had an ad on STG on 1/23/19, number ends with 4346. ? I can't find the ad again and I don't know her name.
    She just texted me, name is Brooke. ?

  4. #618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Holyoke Motel 6 Shooting

    https://www.masslive.com/news/index....ating_m_1.html

    Wouldn't have been #1 on my list of places not to go (been there a bunch of times), but it's certainly went up on my list!

  5. #617
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/388253392968

    Contacted this one for a quick BJ. Answered right away, but seemed confused w / the conversation.

    Finally got address, met me at the door, pix are accurate although there's a reason why she doesn't show her face. PoS house in Holyoke. Female roommate was present, didn't bother us. Place was a shit hole. Didn't have a room so she lead me to the bathroom. I'm like really? Yeah sorry blah blah blah.

    Thru text, she said that she was the best at BJ, always CiM, always swallows. Ok whatever.

    We get to business. Head game was not bad. Deepthroat was good. I started to thrust a little as she went deep, did not back off at all. I sat for a few, reached down into her shirt, boobs a little saggy but nips were at attention. I reach down further to rub her pussy outside her stretch pants, she adjusted so I could get it and deepthroat me, did not pursue further.

    I was starting to feel that little tickle in my balls, so I stand up, grab the back of her head & begin to face fuck her. No objections.

    As I came, I stroked myself w / her mouth / throat making sure that the majority was in the back of her throat & down her gullet.

    She milked the rest w / her lips, swallowed every drop. Pulled my pants back up, gave her. 6 & left.

    Face 6.

    Body 7.

    DT 8.

    CiMwSw 9.

    Location 3.

  6. #616
    Any info on a girl that had an ad on STG on 1/23/19, number ends with 4346. ? I can't find the ad again and I don't know her name.

  7. #615
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/564508735966 Your girl Autumn got busted in a Wsprfld motel with a dealer. Must be out now and has been reviewed before but I haven't seen her. Probably shares the same habit her sis Alexandra has. Sp.
    They do and, from the newest pics, look like they share lingerie, too. Guess they're back on speaking terms.

  9. #613

    Her Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/564508735966 Your girl Autumn got busted in a Wsprfld motel with a dealer. Must be out now and has been reviewed before but I haven't seen her. Probably shares the same habit her sis Alexandra has. Sp.

  10. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by EverGleam19  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/851632775501

    She looks better than the pics. Very tall and very young, but legal. Toothy BJ, so skip that and go right for the very tight pussy. Only does car dates, but knows of a hotel for 50. Her prices seem to be fluid for how well she knows you. Works at the local Dunkies.
    I agree she looks better in person and her pussy is VERY TIGHT! Her BJ is toothy but she also takes direction well. She says she's 20. Could be only 18, her pussy is some of the sweetest I've ever had. Totally worth meeting her with very reasonable prices.

  11. #611

  12. #610

    Bellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaverhillLite  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple different Bellas posting, but the two links you posted are for the same girl. Same ad title and phone # listed.
    I can tell you for a fact they're both the from the same girl, and I've reviewed before. There's nothing hot about her. She's a spinner alright, but not worth going to see at all.

  13. #609

    929

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any of them so this is just my opinion but I'm not into big woman so that rules out the 1st one the second looks TGTBT and the 3rd says she sees only woman.
    Anytime you see these area codes on this site just forget it. They are not real.

    The girl who has women only just left out men I would bet she is real.

  14. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/771905123262

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/793967238850

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/733651366571

    Any info about these new ads? I could not contact Lexie guess she changed her number or was just here temporarily.
    Haven't seen any of them so this is just my opinion but I'm not into big woman so that rules out the 1st one the second looks TGTBT and the 3rd says she sees only woman.

  15. #607

    New ads

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/771905123262

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/793967238850

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/733651366571

    Any info about these new ads? I could not contact Lexie guess she changed her number or was just here temporarily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape