Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 10631
-
02-02-19 20:00 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 52Twolipps
Hey little dogs are annoying but she is fun to fill up.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:08 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 577On second visit, I just said condoms suck and I'd love to be deep inside you right now while she had her mouth full. She slowly climbed up, put her hands and weight on my chest and slid back and forth slowly over and over while I arched my hips up almost high enough each time. After several minutes she reached back and grabbed my cock and just slid it in and sat straight up to get used to it as I'm pretty girthy. Then up and down for a bit; but by now her legs were tired and trembling so we switched and I got on top and slid / teased her more and finally slid in and went till my arms were trembling. Switched to doggie and plowed hopeful the bed would hold up and then filled her until she leaked out and I kept on fucking her till I came again. So spent afterwards we sort of giggled and cuddled while we cooled off and caught our breath.
Originally Posted by TacoKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 16:25 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 105She's bad news
Check out her alerts on her profile:
Originally Posted by Jogran50
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?184264-blonde503
-
02-02-19 14:52 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes. I know her really well.
Originally Posted by Jogran50
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 03:50 #1282Regular Member

Posts: 12Babylon ad.
Does anyone know her?
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/1/c/f/d/...13ea2f60_f.jpg
-
02-02-19 02:06 #1281Regular Member

Posts: 12Babylon listing
Does anyone know her?
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/1/c/f/d/...13ea2f60_f.jpg
-
02-01-19 01:16 #1280Regular Member

Posts: 12Interesting
Have inquired. Said she wasnt into it. What did it take?
Originally Posted by JohnChemistry
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 16:12 #1279Regular Member

Posts: 21Upcharge?
Was there an upcharge from her normal rate?
Originally Posted by JohnChemistry
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 21:24 #1278Banned Member

Posts: 2940She is looooooooong gone.
Originally Posted by DJFranz46
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:01 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 114I am very curious about her. You still got any info on her? Number? Or she retired?
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 01:38 #1276Banned Member

Posts: 52Nice very nice
Nice connection.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 21:24 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 443Wow
So jealous.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 15:19 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 1364Wow, just fucking wow.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 14:10 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 52Twolipps.
BBFS with CIP.
-
01-29-19 13:12 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 603Damn fucking beautiful!
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
The Tall Man.











Reply With Quote






