Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7371
-
02-10-19 04:45 #621Senior Member

Posts: 207Desperate Times.
Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.
-
02-10-19 01:11 #620Senior Member

Posts: 122Meeting Jenny
I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.
-
02-08-19 14:41 #619Senior Member

Posts: 154She just texted me, name is Brooke. ?
Originally Posted by JohnMichael
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 21:02 #618Senior Member

Posts: 1659Holyoke Motel 6 Shooting
https://www.masslive.com/news/index....ating_m_1.html
Wouldn't have been #1 on my list of places not to go (been there a bunch of times), but it's certainly went up on my list!
-
02-07-19 15:17 #617Senior Member

Posts: 502http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/388253392968
Contacted this one for a quick BJ. Answered right away, but seemed confused w / the conversation.
Finally got address, met me at the door, pix are accurate although there's a reason why she doesn't show her face. PoS house in Holyoke. Female roommate was present, didn't bother us. Place was a shit hole. Didn't have a room so she lead me to the bathroom. I'm like really? Yeah sorry blah blah blah.
Thru text, she said that she was the best at BJ, always CiM, always swallows. Ok whatever.
We get to business. Head game was not bad. Deepthroat was good. I started to thrust a little as she went deep, did not back off at all. I sat for a few, reached down into her shirt, boobs a little saggy but nips were at attention. I reach down further to rub her pussy outside her stretch pants, she adjusted so I could get it and deepthroat me, did not pursue further.
I was starting to feel that little tickle in my balls, so I stand up, grab the back of her head & begin to face fuck her. No objections.
As I came, I stroked myself w / her mouth / throat making sure that the majority was in the back of her throat & down her gullet.
She milked the rest w / her lips, swallowed every drop. Pulled my pants back up, gave her. 6 & left.
Face 6.
Body 7.
DT 8.
CiMwSw 9.
Location 3.
-
02-07-19 09:19 #616Senior Member

Posts: 154Any info on a girl that had an ad on STG on 1/23/19, number ends with 4346. ? I can't find the ad again and I don't know her name.
-
02-04-19 21:46 #615Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-02-19 20:40 #614Senior Member

Posts: 214They do and, from the newest pics, look like they share lingerie, too. Guess they're back on speaking terms.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:36 #613Senior Member

Posts: 399Her Sister
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/564508735966 Your girl Autumn got busted in a Wsprfld motel with a dealer. Must be out now and has been reviewed before but I haven't seen her. Probably shares the same habit her sis Alexandra has. Sp.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:02 #612Banned Member

Posts: 500I agree she looks better in person and her pussy is VERY TIGHT! Her BJ is toothy but she also takes direction well. She says she's 20. Could be only 18, her pussy is some of the sweetest I've ever had. Totally worth meeting her with very reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by EverGleam19
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 15:09 #611Senior Member

Posts: 468Young wild
Anyone know this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/080879749395
-
02-02-19 05:56 #610Senior Member

Posts: 207Bellas.
I can tell you for a fact they're both the from the same girl, and I've reviewed before. There's nothing hot about her. She's a spinner alright, but not worth going to see at all.
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 10:41 #609Senior Member

Posts: 115929
Anytime you see these area codes on this site just forget it. They are not real.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
The girl who has women only just left out men I would bet she is real.
-
01-30-19 06:42 #608Senior Member

Posts: 70Haven't seen any of them so this is just my opinion but I'm not into big woman so that rules out the 1st one the second looks TGTBT and the 3rd says she sees only woman.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 18:08 #607Senior Member

Posts: 667New ads
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/771905123262
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/793967238850
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/733651366571
Any info about these new ads? I could not contact Lexie guess she changed her number or was just here temporarily.









Reply With Quote





