Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 26398
-
02-04-19 09:24 #4378Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking-for-a-tasty-treat
Does anyone have any idea if this girl is legit?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/702907458888
-
02-04-19 09:15 #4377Regular Member

Posts: 9Girl
Does anyone know if this girl is real or fake.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/702907458888
-
02-02-19 23:12 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 470I use to say that all the time and they all in a sense walk around with a mattress strapped to there back, I don't care if it's a girl that sees 2 guys or 12 guys a day, if you get the nod to come she's thinking of money and not one in my way over 1000 encounters has one said she changed her mind, my misspelling wouldn't stop her from pocketing my cash, we are dealing with nothing but addicts 99% of the time and somehow we think they enjoy us or were making them orgasm, are you kidding me LOL these girls that do that should get off the shit and move to Hollywood LOL I'm amazed by the shit I read where a guy really thinks there turning these prostitutes on, well I got into it more then I planned but misspelling isn't going to stop these girls from fucking you, as long as you can answer an eta is all they want besides a 5 minute notice before you arrive and the coin you agreed on.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:30 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 386Not handy candy
Well spelling I'm sure she gets, if she's not smart enuff to return calls from someone, she's seen before, then the mattress your talking about strapped to her back, must be from mattress outlet, because don't think she's rolling with a posture pedic mattress just saying. But no joke unless things have changed she had a tight sweet smelling box, skinny sexy, THE PAST, how we like to think about old times. Be safe out there.
EAGLE 19.
-
02-02-19 16:06 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 44Nicki NW
Saw Nicki a while back at the NW hangout and nice clean skinny girl. Had a great time so deceided to repeat, while try and twice got stood up. I think I will give it one more try before moving on.
-
02-02-19 15:31 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 338Those are scams
I had a very similar thing happen to me last week. It was from a girl I was talking to on the website plenty of fish. We exchanged text messages, and her pics did slightly look a little too good. After messaging a few times, I got a weird text from that number. It said it was her father and he made a warrant for my arrest stating she was underage and that I should call him immediately to avoid trouble. Her profile said she was 27 haha and her pics looked it. I blocked the number.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
It's an extortion scam. Don't fall for it.
-
02-02-19 12:32 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 173Did you look up the number online? Also, do you use a burner phone?
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
If you'd like, PM me the number, I can call it and just claim "wrong number" or something.
-
02-02-19 11:27 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 205Lmfao.
That was hilarious and spot on. I spit my coffee out reading this.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 10:37 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 774Agreed
A little proof reading and spell check good get you more pussy. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 10:06 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 118Translate
Did you ever consider the possibility that she can't understand what you are texting her?
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 08:36 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 380Take it for what its worth
Does everyone think that they're so smooth and debonair, so irresistible that a gals going to drop everything to come see them immediately upon contact. I waited days to get to see her and that's before her phone was blowing up. My report mentioned that she was back around and seeing fellas again not that she had strapped a mattress across their back. Good.luck.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 06:11 #4367Banned Member

Posts: 373Fake?
Cook county sheriff tom dart sent messages out to johns telling them anout trafficking and what could happen to you. I know this bc mongers were getting a message and dart was on the news talking abput it. They were trying to scare johns away from the hobby. They can get a number from any area code just like we can.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 02:57 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 290Totally fake LOL
LE definitely does not send texts like this out to random people. Also 252 is not a WI area code.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 01:41 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 812I was able to see her. Made arrangements the night before. Call hour before picked her up at the agreed time and back to my place for an enjoyable time. Only doing outcall and has transportation issues. But it all worked out.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 00:33 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 217I got the same treatment you did. Replies 12 hours later then I reply and nothing after that. I'm wondering if we all got the same "password"?
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





