Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 44206
-
02-02-19 14:45 #18031Senior Member

Posts: 605Back in the day, Scarlett, Novia, Paris and Claire were good.
I was planning to visit Honey or Sapphire, not able to find Sapphire's IG.
Tried Krystal, want to see something new.
Who's trending now, or any hidden gems?
-
02-02-19 13:29 #18030Senior Member

Posts: 113Chubbiez
Slightly plump is good, but shapeless blob may be a bit overboard. Perhaps I will check it out. Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Import
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 12:27 #18029Senior Member

Posts: 159Lucy.
Can anyone comment on Lucy at f&c? Seems like everyone opts for Anna as of late. Mask / mid / post / attitude / technique would be appreciated.
-
02-02-19 12:04 #18028Senior Member

Posts: 91Flower closed
Stopped by flower a few weeks ago it was closed. Called the number no answer. And texted with no response.
Originally Posted by Rntintheoc
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 10:04 #18027Senior Member

Posts: 1482Anna at F&C
She is a bit hefty but she gave me a great time a few days ago. Not usually my style or type but I would repeat just because she seemed really into it.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 02:23 #18026Regular Member

Posts: 10Paris At GTDS
Has anyone ever tried Paris at GTDS? Seen pics of her on their IG but can't find reviews on this girl.
-
02-01-19 22:01 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 648You'd like chubsters Anna and Helen at that F and C place. Even Sasha packs a little flab.
Originally Posted by SlappySalami
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 21:33 #18024Senior Member

Posts: 898Lake Forest Dr, next on the same floor as Beauty Relax.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 14:59 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 483LOL. If you have an Asian shapeless blob fetish, she might be your type.
Originally Posted by SlappySalami
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 14:47 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 113Honey
Christy is Asian? You said she is overweight? Were you exaggerating, or is she just chubby?
Originally Posted by Import
[View Original Post]
I am into slightly chubby Asian chicks. For some weird reason, they give me serious wood.
-
02-01-19 14:26 #18021Banned Member

Posts: 78Le Spa SJC
Le Spa is right off the 5 Fwy in SJC. Lots of parking as it is located in a strip mall. However, the entrance has zero privacy if that bothers you. Had an older provider, May, who I have seen before. May is late 40's maybe early 50's with a nice body and short hair. Not great visual stimulation but gives a great soft touch massage. Teasing from behind prior to the flip. Once I was on my back she began nice sensual teasing HJ. Allowed OTC roaming but that is not my thing unless the tech is super hot.
6 for the house for 1 hour. Tipped. 4 which she seemed happy with. There is a nice shower available there if that is important to you. Lots of older providers in South OC.
-
02-01-19 02:45 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 483H s
Cece - going by her face, she might be in her mid forties. Christy - looks in her mid twenties, but also looks sloppy fat. Passed on both of them. Not what I was expecting to find at Honey, LOL.
-
01-31-19 23:42 #18019

Posts: 681If the oral was BB you are still risking catching something. Anything BB has some level of risk to it.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 23:41 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 84Damage?/ Name
I asked for Helen, saw her name from past reviews. Pps could of given me anyone and I wouldn't have know the differance. $40 for the house and $80 for her services.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
Best bang for your buck if you like the older ladies.
-
01-31-19 23:09 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 233Bb at massage
Same story, happened to me couple weeks ago. Sorry for not mentioning the name of the place or the girl, I just don't want her to get in troubles.
Originally Posted by GuyRus
[View Original Post]
Anyways, it was my second visit her after the first time making out like bf &gf. The moment she walked in the room I was naked and she came dfk me like her long lost boyfriend. I took of all clothes from her and she was naked laying there while I was fingering her. Her body was shaking and ready, but then I realized I didn't have my cover with me, she didn't care and telling me to do it. Fuck it, call me stupid but I was afraid to penetrate without condom eventhou she was a young and clean looking girl. So I kept fingering her til she came all over my finger and gave me a nice oral afterward. Tipped her 50 and left happy, at least I came and don't have to worry about getting myself tested.
I still haven't come back visiting her, not sure if it will be the same.












Reply With Quote




