Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4369

    Translate

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if candy is really back, or if domeone us handing out a number & see how many of us, call, text, reads the magic everyone in their own way trying to set something up. Not my first time to the rodeo m,but 2 mongers have put out messages theyve texted her to never get a response, including myself, altho funnything, I did see her last January & if kfc offered a sweeter tasting box, they'd shoot up the charts as the #1 fast food joint. So few texts over 3 days, nada nothing. Then I'm at the gym & after working out, I get to the locker room, to take a shower, I looked at my phone are you F'and kidding me she texted saying sorry for slow response, I've been busy babe, but I am free this morning, love to see ya, so I respond 3 times over 2 hours before I move on, still nothing. I'm starting to th8 ng 2 other people have posted no response, by her. Is it possible & lets make it clear, I'm not saying this.

    To be fact, but it seems very odd passing out number, she never answers. Could he just be reading the messages & there is no candy. Hmmm.



    EAGLE 19.
    Did you ever consider the possibility that she can't understand what you are texting her?

  2. #4368

    Take it for what its worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if candy is really back, or if domeone us handing out a number & see how many of us, call, text, reads the magic everyone in their own way trying to set something up. Not my first time to the rodeo m,but 2 mongers have put out messages theyve texted her to never get a response, including myself, altho funnything, I did see her last January & if kfc offered a sweeter tasting box, they'd shoot up the charts as the #1 fast food joint. So few texts over 3 days, nada nothing. Then I'm at the gym & after working out, I get to the locker room, to take a shower, I looked at my phone are you F'and kidding me she texted saying sorry for slow response, I've been busy babe, but I am free this morning, love to see ya, so I respond 3 times over 2 hours before I move on, still nothing. I'm starting to th8 ng 2 other people have posted no response, by her. Is it possible & lets make it clear, I'm not saying this.

    To be fact, but it seems very odd passing out number, she never answers. Could he just be reading the messages & there is no candy. Hmmm.

    EAGLE 19.
    Does everyone think that they're so smooth and debonair, so irresistible that a gals going to drop everything to come see them immediately upon contact. I waited days to get to see her and that's before her phone was blowing up. My report mentioned that she was back around and seeing fellas again not that she had strapped a mattress across their back. Good.luck.

  3. #4367

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    LE definitely does not send texts like this out to random people. Also 252 is not a WI area code.
    Cook county sheriff tom dart sent messages out to johns telling them anout trafficking and what could happen to you. I know this bc mongers were getting a message and dart was on the news talking abput it. They were trying to scare johns away from the hobby. They can get a number from any area code just like we can.

  4. #4366

    Totally fake LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    Last night I contacted a provider. We texted back and forth about services and price.

    When I found out the location I decided to pass. When I told her she was cool about it and said if I changed my mind text her later.

    A few hours later I received this from her number.

    This is Detective Bryan Johnson from the Wisconsin human trafficking divisions. We have been investigating you and have found a substantial amount of evidence to put a warrant out for your arrest due to our findings. We have your name, address, & license plate number. You have 2 options here to avoid jailtime and to avoid a charge on your record. I suggest you get back in touch with me as soon as possible. If not we will proceed with releasing the warrant. I will contact you shortly regarding this matter. Detective Johnson.

    Hope its fake, since I didn't get anything else.

    Be careful gentlemen.

    PM me if you want the number.
    LE definitely does not send texts like this out to random people. Also 252 is not a WI area code.

  5. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if candy is really back, or if domeone us handing out a number & see how many of us, call, text, reads the magic everyone in their own way trying to set something up. Not my first time to the rodeo m,but 2 mongers have put out messages theyve texted her to never get a response, including myself, altho funnything, I did see her last January & if kfc offered a sweeter tasting box, they'd shoot up the charts as the #1 fast food joint. So few texts over 3 days, nada nothing. Then I'm at the gym & after working out, I get to the locker room, to take a shower, I looked at my phone are you F'and kidding me she texted saying sorry for slow response, I've been busy babe, but I am free this morning, love to see ya, so I respond 3 times over 2 hours before I move on, still nothing. I'm starting to th8 ng 2 other people have posted no response, by her. Is it possible & lets make it clear, I'm not saying this.

    To be fact, but it seems very odd passing out number, she never answers. Could he just be reading the messages & there is no candy. Hmmm.

    EAGLE 19.
    I was able to see her. Made arrangements the night before. Call hour before picked her up at the agreed time and back to my place for an enjoyable time. Only doing outcall and has transportation issues. But it all worked out.

  6. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if candy is really back, or if domeone us handing out a number & see how many of us, call, text, reads the magic everyone in their own way trying to set something up. Not my first time to the rodeo m,but 2 mongers have put out messages theyve texted her to never get a response, including myself, altho funnything, I did see her last January & if kfc offered a sweeter tasting box, they'd shoot up the charts as the #1 fast food joint. So few texts over 3 days, nada nothing. Then I'm at the gym & after working out, I get to the locker room, to take a shower, I looked at my phone are you F'and kidding me she texted saying sorry for slow response, I've been busy babe, but I am free this morning, love to see ya, so I respond 3 times over 2 hours before I move on, still nothing. I'm starting to th8 ng 2 other people have posted no response, by her. Is it possible & lets make it clear, I'm not saying this.

    To be fact, but it seems very odd passing out number, she never answers. Could he just be reading the messages & there is no candy. Hmmm.

    EAGLE 19.
    I got the same treatment you did. Replies 12 hours later then I reply and nothing after that. I'm wondering if we all got the same "password"?

  7. #4363

    I'm guessing

    That Capital and 10th, and Burleigh and 13th are locations where LE are located? I wish he would've posted the ad or the pic of the lady pulling this bs scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    This crap is a variation of the IRS calling you up and demanding payment of your back taxes or they will issue a warrant for your arrest. Usually want you to purchase a gift card and read them verification numbers. LOL As other mongers have stated, the real police don't operate this way. If they have enough evidence for a warrant, a warrant will be issued. They wouldn't negotiate with you over the phone. I would put money on it that Detective Johnson wants you to either purchase gift cards or wire him / her / it money to squash this warrant. LMFAO P.S. Now this is only me, but I would contact Detective Johnson and set-up a meeting in an interesting area. Say Capitol Drive and 10th. Or Burleigh and 13th. But that's just me. LOL.

  8. #4362

    East Side Leah Where have you gone.

    It's been about this time last year that I last saw East Side Leah. I had been seeing Leah for about a year and one half when she left the escort scene. Read many different messages on this site as to what happened to Leah. Oh how I miss her. Thought I would share one of my favorite pictures of Leah doing her laundry at my house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leah 2 Laundry room.jpg‎  

  9. #4361

    Supposed candy

    Not sure if candy is really back, or if domeone us handing out a number & see how many of us, call, text, reads the magic everyone in their own way trying to set something up. Not my first time to the rodeo m,but 2 mongers have put out messages theyve texted her to never get a response, including myself, altho funnything, I did see her last January & if kfc offered a sweeter tasting box, they'd shoot up the charts as the #1 fast food joint. So few texts over 3 days, nada nothing. Then I'm at the gym & after working out, I get to the locker room, to take a shower, I looked at my phone are you F'and kidding me she texted saying sorry for slow response, I've been busy babe, but I am free this morning, love to see ya, so I respond 3 times over 2 hours before I move on, still nothing. I'm starting to th8 ng 2 other people have posted no response, by her. Is it possible & lets make it clear, I'm not saying this.

    To be fact, but it seems very odd passing out number, she never answers. Could he just be reading the messages & there is no candy. Hmmm.

    EAGLE 19.

  10. #4360

    Kendall and Mary

    What a great visit to Milwaukee. Spent an hour with the Dynamic Duo. Lots of BBBJ, DATY, Nipplle Sucking, etc. Mary rode my tounge while Kendall rode my dick, had a double BBBJ, soaked the bed with both ladies in multiple positions. I only wish I could have gotten that second shot, but hey I'm a bit older. BTW, they now have a strap-on. Mary used it on Kendall for my viewing pleasure while I recharged my battery. Great time for all.

    D 101.

  11. #4359

    John busts

    More today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    3rd and 4th sure there will be more in the next week, no clue where they are advertising.

  12. #4358

    Sounds like a sting

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/586152175662

    So I contacted this ad. Typical LE checks, age, and race blah blah. Then got the address to a notel in Oak Creek. Asks me what car I drive and to send a dic pic in exchange for her room number. Something seem too fishy so I created 2 more different text apps and contacted that same number simultaneously and she sends me 2 more different room numbers but same place. For me that's a red flag even if it's not a sting. I call her out in one of the apps and she tried really hard to convince me to come even if its not for sexual favors. She said mutual friendship and if I can bring her some 420. I asked for a kitty pic with my app number on it. Nope just her legs and my app number along with a man's hand holding her towel taking the pic. I don't know what's going on anymore. Sting or trafficking? Be careful guys.
    The provider in the pics is real. I met her 2 weeks back. She is from Wisconsin but lives in LA now and was back visiting family. However, she was going back in 2 days from when I saw her, so unless she missed her flight and has been stuck here since then, I doubt it is her. Also, it is a different number and completely different writing style in post, so my bet is a sting or a copycat. I would avoid.

  13. #4357

    Pussy and Ass heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    Great news! I connected with Kendall and everything is good. Enjoying time with her and Mary today!

    D 101.
    Hit it good for us! I want Mary.

  14. #4356

    100 per cent pure bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    Last night I contacted a provider. We texted back and forth about services and price.

    When I found out the location I decided to pass. When I told her she was cool about it and said if I changed my mind text her later.

    A few hours later I received this from her number.

    This is Detective Bryan Johnson from the Wisconsin human trafficking divisions. We have been investigating you and have found a substantial amount of evidence to put a warrant out for your arrest due to our findings. We have your name, address, & license plate number. You have 2 options here to avoid jailtime and to avoid a charge on your record. I suggest you get back in touch with me as soon as possible. If not we will proceed with releasing the warrant. I will contact you shortly regarding this matter. Detective Johnson.

    Hope its fake, since I didn't get anything else.

    Be careful gentlemen.

    PM me if you want the number.
    This crap is a variation of the IRS calling you up and demanding payment of your back taxes or they will issue a warrant for your arrest. Usually want you to purchase a gift card and read them verification numbers. LOL As other mongers have stated, the real police don't operate this way. If they have enough evidence for a warrant, a warrant will be issued. They wouldn't negotiate with you over the phone. I would put money on it that Detective Johnson wants you to either purchase gift cards or wire him / her / it money to squash this warrant. LMFAO P.S. Now this is only me, but I would contact Detective Johnson and set-up a meeting in an interesting area. Say Capitol Drive and 10th. Or Burleigh and 13th. But that's just me. LOL.

  15. #4355

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    Last night I contacted a provider. We texted back and forth about services and price.








    When I found out the location I decided to pass. When I told her she was cool about it and said if I changed my mind text her later.

    A few hours later I received this from her number.

    This is Detective Bryan Johnson from the Wisconsin human trafficking divisions. We have been investigating you and have found a substantial amount of evidence to put a warrant out for your arrest due to our findings. We have your name, address, & license plate number. You have 2 options here to avoid jailtime and to avoid a charge on your record. I suggest you get back in touch with me as soon as possible. If not we will proceed with releasing the warrant. I will contact you shortly regarding this matter. Detective Johnson.

    Hope its fake, since I didn't get anything else.

    Be careful gentlemen.

    PM me if you want the number.
    This is just bullshit if it was a cop they would try to lure you in.

    Too many variables of just dealing w / someone on phone.

    Got to handle it too her smarter than the average bear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape