Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3923
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #3922

    Lucy??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Nah Lucy is the new chick on the 6th floor who is younger then all the gilfs.
    What do you guys mean by young? LOL how old is she? And what services does she actually offer?

  3. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    Lucy 3rd floor Mott?

    I remember she used to charge eighty.

    And you could cum in her mouth and she would swallow.

    I didn't know you could cream pie her and raw dog her vag.

    She always mentions she has kids and a hubby and does this for the money.

    I honestly haven't been to 98 Mott either floor for years.

    It's way too popular.

    And the way dudes are here.

    They want they ass licked nut swallowed cum in pussy and bareback anal.

    I've opted to leave that alone.

    Why'all can have that.
    Nah Lucy is the new chick on the 6th floor who is younger then all the gilfs.

  4. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Lucy without out a doubt. Until there is another younger provider she will be my go to provider at mott. Also I have seen Lisa a bunch of times and she never let me cip so I would cim. Lucy was very nice accommodating and ok with blowing my load in her.
    Lucy 3rd floor Mott?

    I remember she used to charge eighty.

    And you could cum in her mouth and she would swallow.

    I didn't know you could cream pie her and raw dog her vag.

    She always mentions she has kids and a hubby and does this for the money.

    I honestly haven't been to 98 Mott either floor for years.

    It's way too popular.

    And the way dudes are here.

    They want they ass licked nut swallowed cum in pussy and bareback anal.

    I've opted to leave that alone.

    Why'all can have that.

  5. #3919

    Silk tigers.

    I saw their website and decided to make a visit for the first time in the city. I've been disappointed with lackluster services in queens and all the AMP in queens always feels rushed even tho you pay for a whole hr. I get there for the first time and the mamasan leads me to a room and I ask for the girls. She just said I'll bring you one. I felt kinda bummed and started getting worried that ima get a basic average mid 30's Asian enter the room. If that was the case I was Going to walk out cause I'm tired of these games. Then inside comes a beautiful Asian very slim in a nice dress. She has a beautiful face and we greeted each other. She told me to undress before we head to the shower. After the shower we head back to the room and we start the massage. I lay and she starts messaging my back etc. It was a nice message and then it came time to flip over. She asks me how much ima pay her for FS and I say 200 plus the house fee and she says OK. I may have high balled here but I just said that since I know A / S charges a total of 300. She takes off her dress and oh man she has a nice petite body which I love. She is definitely toned and takes care of her body. We start with dfk and she kisses my body. She proceeds to suck my nipples which feels so great. She does some Rythmic technique as she kisses my nipples. It feels soooo good. Then she finally moves down and proceeds with a great CBJ. She goes lower and suction's my balls. She slurps and keeps vacuuming each sides and I'm loving it. Finally she rides me like a champ and does reverse cg as I rub her hot toned body. We switch to mish and I start kissing and sucking her pretty little feet and I pump away. We switched to k9 and slapping her ass and pull her body towards me as I pump her from behind. We continue to dfk and I pump away. As I slow down in k9 she tells me don't stop keep going so I do as I know she in enjoying this. I final, why decide I want to finish so as I k9 her I admire how sexy her body is. She must workout to keep it in shape so I fantasize about pounding a young petite woman from the gym LOL. I finally bust a huge load in the bag and keep stroking until every last drop is out. After she cleans me up she gives a lfk before leaving.

    I would definitely repeat but will come back in a month or two to give them time to forget my face LOL. If anyone has been here lmk what was the total dmg as I feel like I overpaid but don't get me wrong it was the best experience so far.

  6. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanti1985  [View Original Post]
    What are 98 Mott timings?
    9 to 8 if I'm not mistaken.

  7. #3917

    Greek

    I never said bareback LOL.

  8. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Lucy without out a doubt. Until there is another younger provider she will be my go to provider at mott. Also I have seen Lisa a bunch of times and she never let me cip so I would cim. Lucy was very nice accommodating and ok with blowing my load in her.
    What are 98 Mott timings?

  9. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotbbfs  [View Original Post]
    Who do you think looks better or provides better service? Lisa or Lucy? I know both provide BBFS.
    Lucy has the edge. Better looking and creampie.

  10. #3914
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotbbfs  [View Original Post]
    Who do you think looks better or provides better service? Lisa or Lucy? I know both provide BBFS.
    Lucy without out a doubt. Until there is another younger provider she will be my go to provider at mott. Also I have seen Lisa a bunch of times and she never let me cip so I would cim. Lucy was very nice accommodating and ok with blowing my load in her.

  11. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't try anal with none of them 98 Mott 3rd or 6 floor.

    You got to be a filthy pig.

    I save Greek for dime pieces.

    Women that actually shower and have hygiene
    These guys are talking about bareback wth these ladies that do 20 guys a day. Doesn't matter what hole you catch the cooties from. You've got to be nuts to do that.

  12. #3912
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisonneur  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps things have changed, but last time I was in Little Korea they were, understandably, all Korean!
    If you're talking about Little Korea in Manhattan, then from what I'm reading, the majority of the AMPs are Chinese girls, but MMS is Korean. That was my experience at PrivateHottie a couple years ago.

  13. #3911

    Lisa vs Lucy.

    Who do you think looks better or provides better service? Lisa or Lucy? I know both provide BBFS.

  14. #3910

    I for one.

    Second that Hines. Hygiene is exactly it. No shower, only a bowl they wash up with, nah.

  15. #3909
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Not sure anal has never been my thing.
    I wouldn't try anal with none of them 98 Mott 3rd or 6 floor.

    You got to be a filthy pig.

    I save Greek for dime pieces.

    Women that actually shower and have hygiene

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape