Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4740
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    As the title said.

    After a little break, Little Sophia is "at it again", and let me tell you, just 100% in everything she does and shows.

    Never stops rocking your world.

    She is currently not to frequently, but as indicated she will try to be available at her incall at least twice a week.

    BTW. She chooses only the nicest incall, so no worries on that.

    PM her on the side.

    Thanks sweety!!
    Thank you I love spending crime with you. Hope to see you again real soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia Utr.

  2. #4739

    Sophia the Bombshell. Again and again. Simply stunning

    As the title said.

    After a little break, Little Sophia is "at it again", and let me tell you, just 100% in everything she does and shows.

    Never stops rocking your world.

    She is currently not to frequently, but as indicated she will try to be available at her incall at least twice a week.

    BTW. She chooses only the nicest incall, so no worries on that.

    PM her on the side.

    Thanks sweety!!

  3. #4738

    Leila alex

    Anyone has any details on her, can't find anything here so far. She travels back and forth to Miami.

    Leilaalex21?

  4. #4737

    Sophia

    Just had the pleasure of dreaming with Sophia again, she got to be by far the sexiest provider in orlando!! She looked even better then 1st time I dreamt of her, not sure if new ink or what. But like last dream she goes above and beyond to please and make sure I had the best possible dream. Look forward to dreaming more often!! Sm I recommend you visit her, but please send her message through site as I am not able to share her digits.

  5. #4736

    Michele 1 L

    Had a great 30 min dream with Michele 1 L recently. Dreamed we stripped naked and took a shower together, followed by an awesome DTBBBJ, CG w / DFK, K9 w / occasional bun spanking, and CIM on her knees.

    Will repeat!

    SYM.

  6. #4735
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophia recently. She has been available but very limited. Her kid has been in the hospital sick as well as herself. She is just getting back in the swing of things. She came to my outcall wearing a super tight jean that highlighted her beautiful ass. As always she was super sexy. Those of you that see her know what I am talking about so I am not going to drag this review out. She is an amazing provider. I will definitely see her again. She is available but only for out call for right now. You can pm her.

    Stay safe orlo69.
    Thank you babe, it is always a pleasure to see you! I had an amazing time!

    Sophia UTR 😘.

  7. #4734

    Summer 1974

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd2091  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to her new place off of 40th yet? She gave me the address but it looks sketchy. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    Been there a couple times too, no issues. Standard safety precautions apply, keep valuables out of site and lock your vehicle.

    And enjoy the session.

    JC.

  8. #4733
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Who notified you? The CDC or some other unimpeachable scientific source?

    A2

  9. #4732

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here since she's not advertising at the moment but yep she's back. Its been months since I've seen her but the BBBJ skills are still top notch and kitty is just as tight. Unfortunately what has changed is her situation, doesn't have her car or incall yet. She borrows a truck from a roommate which may not always be available. She told me she should get her car back Friday and incall soon after but for now doing outcalls and car dates. Only real negative is the belly is bigger, just not big enough to really bother me but I'm mentioning it so you guys that have seen her before know going in. As always her new number is available to contributing members.

    TMC.
    Good to see that she is back. A sweetheart and great on the oral. New number you say?

  10. #4731

    Utr

    Came across UTR in the leesburg area shadey incall but she's not bad may be best for a car date about 24 blonde nice little perky Bcups. I went for BBJ finish on face and tits. Willing to share with SM or trade for your utr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66208.jpg‎   66449.jpg‎  

  11. #4730

    Utr

    Came across UTR in the leesburg area shadey incall but she's not bad about 24 blonde nice little perky Bcups. I went for BBJ finish on face and tits.

  12. #4729

    Utr poinciana

    Definitely everything you say is accurate. Been a long time since I've seen her but message each other on occasion. If I'm ever in that part of town I call on her for some dreams! I shared her info to senior members in the past. If any of you get the chance give a call!

    Meshtoff.

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    This was passed to me by a member some time ago a very sweet southern young 25 ish provider nice Cs and soft round bottem. Very GFE with great oral support Cimws. Some less desirable things is that she's quite far from me almost to Polk side of Osceola. She goes by Scarlett is in nice home a little awkward that her ex husband is there with their 4 kids I've been many times and there always out of sight. Rates are real reasonable please don't ask youll have to make your own deal. PM digits. 3212704068.

  13. #4728

    Summer's condo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd2091  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to her new place off of 40th yet? She gave me the address but it looks sketchy. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    I've been there twice and had no issues, go for it.

    TMC.

  14. #4727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    I saw Sophia recently. She has been available but very limited. Her kid has been in the hospital sick as well as herself. She is just getting back in the swing of things. She came to my outcall wearing a super tight jean that highlighted her beautiful ass. As always she was super sexy. Those of you that see her know what I am talking about so I am not going to drag this review out. She is an amazing provider. I will definitely see her again. She is available but only for out call for right now. You can pm her.

    Stay safe orlo69.

  15. #4726

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    She's not exactly new to the board, she's done doubles with Allie. You may have seen the reviews in the classified section of her duo sessions with Allie. They were spectacular and I was lucky enough to see her one on one before she did that. She's a petite 30's Latina in fabulous shape and has mad skills in the bedroom. I can't post her real pic because she has a real life but the one below is a reasonable approximation. She works out frequently and is in great shape. She's very discreet with a real career and just does this for fun or mad money so it's probably a limited run for her. She's a total GFE and oral wizard. I love the way she looks up and makes eye contact during BBBJ with that porn star smirk that says "I've got you just where you want me". Always makes me smile. She has a handle here, MarlaynaRosa so you can PM her to inquire as to her availability and rates. She reads the board and will no doubt review your posts to vet you. Sorry I don't have her number to hand out but PM will be the initial point of contact.
    Have seen Allie but not her duo partner thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing her when back in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape