Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,901 to 27,915 of 30316
-
02-02-19 11:08 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 350Kayla
Same experience. Saw her about 10 months ago. Rushed session. On her phone. Several disruptions. Just going through the motions.
Originally Posted by RayLoveWomen
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 10:42 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 82Visiting Clt
So, I'm visiting Charlotte; and having dug through the forums (search function and all) I was wondering if anyone had info on this lady.
Any insight is welcome.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/452987767954
-
02-02-19 08:09 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 544I agree with you on the last few lines, fuck this hobby.
I am always scared of LEO so always avoid hotels / motels, except my dick takes over my brain which is very rare.
Just before she had a baby, I saw her in some motel north. I was literally scared to enter seeing all people going in and out. Infact, I had a similar incident where she made me wait for close to an hour.
Check my posts in Atalanta section. Atlanta is known for Spanish apartments). I came to know about this only thru this forum. I was delayed to the apartment due to traffic and entered the apartment complex 10-15 min late. She directed me to a building and apartment and then in front of my eyes 5-6 cop cars blocked the building which I was supposed to enter. I just took a you-turn.
That's why I prefer seeing someone at their home / apartment unless they are not in a safe area. Haven't found a good contact for someone who provides from home.
Not sure of the risk is any lower, but the traffic to a motel scares me.
I would rather be looted than arrested for obvious reasons.
Play safe and use brain (and send me pm if you know some one provides from home 😀.
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 05:11 #2413Regular Member

Posts: 17Sounds like you really dodged a bullet on that one. A friend met her once, a few years back, and she was really sweet and accommodating. No sign of any demons. After doing a little research on her, it seems she's been building herself a little rap sheet with the boys in blue. Like you said, it's tragic. Especially with her having an infant. It's a rough life, and I hate to see her flushing it down the drain so young.
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 00:20 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw her near University area once. It was extended stay hotel. Room was clean, no demons signs but she was dead fish. It was $. 7 quick visit.
Originally Posted by Hulk2206
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 23:53 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 516I can verify--same story but in Greensboro about 2 years ago. Needless to say, declined.
Originally Posted by Ryder404
[View Original Post]
--OMR.
-
02-01-19 21:53 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 47Did you meet her in person?
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 16:56 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 44Kayla
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2661195
This review is older than a month.
Safe incall motel near north, services were ok.
Everything covered, too many rules, and too paranoid.
140 hh.
-
02-01-19 14:51 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 86She's just fishing for credit card numbers. Doubt she's even real.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
This profile pops up on Tinder all the time. "She" just has a bunch of scripted, triggered responses that all ultimately lead to a verification site where you have to enter your CC info.
I'd imagine you get the same crap if you actually text her -- its a bot used to pharm credit cards.
-
02-01-19 14:49 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 137How about some details?
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 11:28 #2406Regular Member

Posts: 16I contacted that one a few years ago through Craigslist. She's wanted $25 deposit through PayPal then have me come over and watch her webcam.
Obviously I said no.
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 09:19 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 70Scammer Beware
This is fraud please beware!!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/240884907445
-
02-01-19 01:26 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes that's her. Saw her like 3 weeks ago. As someone else already mentioned she really enjoyed herself. She's very sweet.
Originally Posted by VictrVictr
[View Original Post]
I'm aweful at reviews and explaining story so I'm going to leave it at this.
I spent hhr and daty finished with mish. We took some selfies together plus a few ass shots. Paid extra. Ha ha.
-
01-31-19 22:54 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 139Maddie
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/587792020146
To high price for what you get. $$$ for CBJ and Covered mush. Don't waste your time or money. Time waster.
-
01-31-19 22:30 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 47Poll -- nationality
Where would you folks say most of the Asian girls in the places here in town are from (Korea, China, Japan, Philippines, etc.)?
My vote is South Korea.












Reply With Quote




