Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 978 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1159

    RE: Caramel Bombshell

    "Last part was a huge mistake on my part and something I usually check. ".

    May I ask what you mean by that part? Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are generous, as are all these girls. She appeared to be mid to late 40's. Significantly older appearing than I expectedProbably the worst BBBJ ever. Only allowed K9 position and kept telling me this that I better nut soon. I basically got fed up, did not finish and upon leaving found out there's a female hiding in the bathroom. Last part was a huge mistake on my part and something I usually check.

    Clearly I will not repeat and we're not recommend.

    Less.

    QV donation 50, Should've been significantly less as I've seen much better on the streets.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...309/7272725161

  2. #1158

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover863  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night and had a great time. Saw her for a qv BBBJ, damage was 60. Super easy to set up. Got to incall, smoked a cig, small chit chat. Put donation on side table then asked her where she wanted me. Great BBBJ, slow and deep and some rough face fucking. When it was time to blow I thrust down her throat and deposited the load where she couldn't spit it out. No gag reflex. Good girl, will repeat whenever I'm in area again.
    Do you have add info or site address or at least a phone we can search? She sound like fun.

  3. #1157

    Bad Experience, Scam Artist, Khloe

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/7273378463

    Goes by Khloe or Kiersten. It's been a while since I've posted here. This one piqued my interest last year in December. My first visit went well. She provided covered BJ only, and then laid on her back while I pounded away. 80 was the damage for the QV.

    Second time around was a totally different story. This time I opted for 100 for hh. She asked for money upfront, then only offered 5 seconds of covered BJ and said she was done. She was only able to offer missionary due to her hip surgery. I was unable to get aroused due to her bad attitude. She refused to give me any more oral. I asked for at least a partial refund and she refused. I decided to save myself the drama and left. I told her she would get a bad review, but she didn't care. Let's spread the word on this girl. Bad attitude, and poor hygiene as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23e48f722bd52775dd284fd7d99da98c_f.jpg‎   90974a05ad3017ef8f64ff6c56dd5738_f.jpg‎   c0271b278817abb0a9f9a72cd736cfe6_f.jpg‎  

  4. #1156

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the Redhead 4 times so far. I did 2 Car Dates, One incall and One Outcall. She looks pretty good and provides a good session. She is covered everything so that might discourage some of you from seeing her but she CBJ is pretty good. The person that drives her to her incall at the hotel will be texting all the time trying to cut your time.

  5. #1155

    Forgot to include link.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover863  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night and had a great time. Saw her for a qv BBBJ, damage was 60. Super easy to set up. Got to incall, smoked a cig, small chit chat. Put donation on side table then asked her where she wanted me. Great BBBJ, slow and deep and some rough face fucking. When it was time to blow I thrust down her throat and deposited the load where she couldn't spit it out. No gag reflex. Good girl, will repeat whenever I'm in area again.
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/29100902/Gag

  6. #1154

    Caramel Bombshell

    Her pics are generous, as are all these girls. She appeared to be mid to late 40's. Significantly older appearing than I expectedProbably the worst BBBJ ever. Only allowed K9 position and kept telling me this that I better nut soon. I basically got fed up, did not finish and upon leaving found out there's a female hiding in the bathroom. Last part was a huge mistake on my part and something I usually check.

    Clearly I will not repeat and we're not recommend.

    Less.

    QV donation 50, Should've been significantly less as I've seen much better on the streets.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...309/7272725161

  7. #1153

    Sexy Lexy

    Had another GREAT visit with little Lexy.

    In the SP / Clwt airport area.

    Overall $ for the visit which includes light GFE, C- BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions.

    Went at it until I exploded in the raincoat.

    RCG, CG, Dawg then Mish to completion.

    Will be repeating now that she is following direction.

    https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.c.../29023191/Lexy

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

  8. #1152

    Heather.

    Saw this one last night and had a great time. Saw her for a qv BBBJ, damage was 60. Super easy to set up. Got to incall, smoked a cig, small chit chat. Put donation on side table then asked her where she wanted me. Great BBBJ, slow and deep and some rough face fucking. When it was time to blow I thrust down her throat and deposited the load where she couldn't spit it out. No gag reflex. Good girl, will repeat whenever I'm in area again.

  9. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Where can we find this strumpet?

    Is there a post you can attach?
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...9082447/Ashley

  10. #1150

    Ashley.

    Where can we find this strumpet?

    Is there a post you can attach?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her, reports are accurate nice girl willing to accommodate. Rack didn't look as good as pictured. Started of dreaming of BBBJ k9 mish finished Bbbjcob. Bit of a drive don't know if I will repeat.

  11. #1149

    Amanda again

    What's up fellow mongers, so I'm posting about Amanda again! I went to see her the other morning and I have to say, I was so glad I did! I won't go into crazy detail on this post, but let's just say she (in my dreams of coarse) made me feel like I was with a high end porn star! If you want more juicy details pm me and I'll get back to you. She is definitely worth the time and donation. Treat her right fellas, she's AMAZING! As usual tho, YMMV. I'll post a link below for you. As per the norm, stay safe and good dreams!

    Oh yeah, donation was 200 Sonic rings for the hour w / no clock watching. I was actually there well over that.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...569/7276141701

  12. #1148

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    Felicia, Tia and a bunch of other names is really a 24 yo named Sarah. She's got a bunch of ads and she's one to definitely avoid!! If you Uber her to your house, she'll be looking to grab anything of value when you turn your back! If you do a car date with her, she'll be reaching for your wallet if she's able to distract you! If you do incall with her, it'll be at a trap house! She's pretty, but she's in a bad way and I'd steer clear of her!! Also, she'll be texting other future dates while she's with you. YMMV, but with Sarah it's almost certain trouble. Here's one of her recent ads and she also has other ads under a 727-320 phone # as well:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...223/7276232077
    I've been with her many many times, always thought she was a good provider, never had an issue with her, even spent the night before. And that's just my take, but the photos of her in the ad with her clothes on is her, not the naked ones, idk who that is. As far as I know. I know she was gone a month or so, she was always slim, but I don't remember that butterfly tat either.

  13. #1147

    Nikki

    Lots of Nikkis in the area but only one Italian. She can be very sensuall if you clic with her.

    My only desire is for great BBBJCIM. A bomb blast has made it all but impossible to get off anymore and that has become the only outlet for me. And she is incredible!

    Mac OUt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]

  14. #1146

  15. #1145

    Ft Myers

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she is in the Ft. Myers area. You may may have more luck on that forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape