Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,051 to 22,065 of 26410
-
02-01-19 17:29 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 120Kendall and Mary
What a great visit to Milwaukee. Spent an hour with the Dynamic Duo. Lots of BBBJ, DATY, Nipplle Sucking, etc. Mary rode my tounge while Kendall rode my dick, had a double BBBJ, soaked the bed with both ladies in multiple positions. I only wish I could have gotten that second shot, but hey I'm a bit older. BTW, they now have a strap-on. Mary used it on Kendall for my viewing pleasure while I recharged my battery. Great time for all.
D 101.
-
02-01-19 17:02 #4359Banned Member

Posts: 373John busts
More today.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 16:39 #4358Regular Member

Posts: 13Sounds like a sting
The provider in the pics is real. I met her 2 weeks back. She is from Wisconsin but lives in LA now and was back visiting family. However, she was going back in 2 days from when I saw her, so unless she missed her flight and has been stuck here since then, I doubt it is her. Also, it is a different number and completely different writing style in post, so my bet is a sting or a copycat. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 15:12 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 2927Pussy and Ass heaven
Hit it good for us! I want Mary.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 13:15 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 205100 per cent pure bullshit.
This crap is a variation of the IRS calling you up and demanding payment of your back taxes or they will issue a warrant for your arrest. Usually want you to purchase a gift card and read them verification numbers. LOL As other mongers have stated, the real police don't operate this way. If they have enough evidence for a warrant, a warrant will be issued. They wouldn't negotiate with you over the phone. I would put money on it that Detective Johnson wants you to either purchase gift cards or wire him / her / it money to squash this warrant. LMFAO P.S. Now this is only me, but I would contact Detective Johnson and set-up a meeting in an interesting area. Say Capitol Drive and 10th. Or Burleigh and 13th. But that's just me. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 12:22 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 725Bs
This is just bullshit if it was a cop they would try to lure you in.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
Too many variables of just dealing w / someone on phone.
Got to handle it too her smarter than the average bear.
-
02-01-19 12:09 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 144That's an attempted extortion. The police do not negotiate, the prosecutor does. That's the first time I've heard of this strategy though.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
Cecil0042.
-
02-01-19 11:47 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 391Pretty sure its a scam.
I wouldn't worry. If the cops had your data, they sure as hell would not be texting you. They would pay you a visit. I would ignore, well, actually, I would probably fire off a different app and mess with the number for a while. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 11:07 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 182That's my review.
After one of the Forum members pointed out her being fake, I updated her ad with the review to save others the time and headache of needing to research.
Originally Posted by Packer43
[View Original Post]
But thanks!
-
02-01-19 10:42 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 470I agree a link would be awesome to verify the authenticity of your experience imo if this did happen its probably she's pissed and trying to get back at you, posting her link will shut her down from anyone here and she might think twice next time she gets the urge to fuck with someones life, I did look for miss spelling as a lot do but maybe she's educated, your post did follow up another on the topic which could be considered a copy cat by some. I hope nothing comes of it for you and the whole we have been investigating you seems far fetched since others I'm sure have bailed on her so me personally I wouldn't worry to much, I'd definitely get a burner if your using a number that can attach you to all your info.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 10:40 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 144Warrant
Nothing at all to worry. Got the same message from a 252 number here in South Carolina. After gathering myself I came to my senses. But scary af for a couple minutes.
Its a money for gas scam.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 10:29 #4349Banned Member

Posts: 373Similar to what tom dart pulls in cook county trying to scare you from the hobby, altyhough he doesn't threaten you with a warrant, just that he could if you keep it up.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 10:29 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 288Sounds like someone that is about to try and extort money from you. No law enforcement person would text you to let you know they were issuing a warrant unless you contacted them. They'd more likely set up a sting and catch you in person or they would come to your house and try to question you. Just block the number and cut off all communication.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 10:05 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 120Great news! I connected with Kendall and everything is good. Enjoying time with her and Mary today!
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
D 101.
-
02-01-19 10:01 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 237Please post the number
I'm skeptical of this entire message. First of all, if they have a "substantial amount of evidence" then it seems they would move forward with a warrant anyway, why wait for you to get back in touch with them. LOL License plate number-did you actually see this provider before? The only way they would have this is if you had seen the provider in the past or went to the location of the this provider. Otherwise, that's useless information-someone else could have been driving your car for all they know. Also, "Wisconsin human trafficking divisions" just sounds strange. Isn't this more of a federal matter, think FBI? I find it hard to believe this is a state jurisdiction kind of "divisions".
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
None of us want to be involved in any sort of trafficking. Please post the number.









Reply With Quote





