Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3904

    Legz

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I searched the Orlando forum under Legz and found some less then flattering reports of her working as a street walker, pics looks good but the reports were not, that is why I love this forum.
    I know that the pictures are TGTBT, if she looks anything like them, I might be interested. I did post on the Orlando Forum to get some feedback, we'll see! She did text me back with rates which are reasonable and fair, however I waiting to get some more feedback and she says that she will be around for a while, but not sure where! I have TOFTT in the past but this time not so sure! Besides, I too can always count on fellow Forum Members to get insight before I take the plunge!

  2. #3903

    Jasmine

    Anyone seen this girl Jasmine? Wondering if it's worth the quick visit?

  3. #3902

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at the pics, thought it seem kinda weird, must be one of the worst photo shop head on body. And again I could be wrong. Second pic with face on body, seem little big.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/498696023842
    She is a dwarf. They often are disproportionate.

  4. #3901

    Legz

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if any of you guys have seen this girl? She used to post on Backpage in Orlando and I almost took the drive to see her! She is now posting on Skip the Games Space Coast. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    I searched the Orlando forum under Legz and found some less then flattering reports of her working as a street walker, pics looks good but the reports were not, that is why I love this forum.

  5. #3900

    Fake?

    I was looking at the pics, thought it seem kinda weird, must be one of the worst photo shop head on body. And again I could be wrong. Second pic with face on body, seem little big.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/498696023842
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1C63811B-1A2A-46E4-B5F7-98B44FA7050E.jpeg‎   86EBE18D-907E-404A-AD36-BBE909490D25.jpg‎  

  6. #3899

    New info known?

    Has anyone seen her recently? I know there were mixed reviews a few months ago, but nothing recent.

    Coast. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / assssshley-cum-have-xo /927175377.

    Or does anyone have info on Mandy?

    Coast. skipthegames.com/ massage / caucasian_w / let-me-make-your-new-year-the /760477805.

    Asking for a friend. LOL.

  7. #3898

    New number

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Same ad, different number for Ashley?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/927175377678

  8. #3897

    Anastasia UTR

    For all of the guys that I gave a number to. It was a number no longer in service. If you need to just PM me and I will give you her number. My bad guys. Too many numbers to deal with.

  9. #3896
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if any of you guys have seen this girl? She used to post on Backpage in Orlando and I almost took the drive to see her! She is now posting on Skip the Games Space Coast. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    I just read up on her in the O town forum. Some mixed reviews there. Might have to do my own review here if she sticks around thru the weekend.

  10. #3895

    Rd 2 with Anastasia utr

    Had to see her again after our first meeting. Same great experience as the day prior. She is truly GFE and takes care of me very well. She is definitely my new ATF.

  11. #3894

    This'll Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if any of you guys have seen this girl? She used to post on Backpage in Orlando and I almost took the drive to see her! She is now posting on Skip the Games Space Coast. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    This is a link to her ad.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...z/082359728741

  12. #3893

    Legz

    Wonder if any of you guys have seen this girl? She used to post on Backpage in Orlando and I almost took the drive to see her! She is now posting on Skip the Games Space Coast. Any feedback would be appreciated.

  13. #3892

    Jessica

    Does anyone know if Jessica from Rockledge is still around? She posted on backpage for a while before moving to Cocoa and dropping off the radar. She had a pretty face, great ass, but a bit of baby damage. I know she started to get into drugs and that was when I lost contact.

  14. #3891

    Great lips

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    That's a big sore on her lip LOL.
    Great eyes brother LOL.

  15. #3890

    Sunny In Palm Bay

    Had another great visit with Sunny in Palm Bay yesterday. BTW, her bed is the perfect height for SM (Standing Missionary). As her ad says, very affordable, very dependable and very accomodating. I've been visiting regularly since the summer of 2015 and have always had a lot of fun with her. Some day I'll have to tell you about the time I had a vertigo attack (BPPV) during a visit. That's when I discovered what a cool chick she really is. Anyway, after both of our appetites had been worked up, we relaxed and enjoyed a lunch of stuffed bell peppers and cornbread I had prepared the night before and brought with me. Good times.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8229&cityid=86
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunny14.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape