Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2675
-
01-31-19 23:19 #260Senior Member

Posts: 139Tia
Been wanting to meet up to Tia. Is she as pretty as her pictures?
Originally Posted by JoesLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 23:18 #259Senior Member

Posts: 139Maddie
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/587792020146
Not worth the price $$$ for the dream I got.
-
01-31-19 22:41 #258Senior Member

Posts: 139Maddie in lincolnton
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/587792020146
Had a dream with Maddie she communicated well and was outcall so she came to my hotel. Pretty quickly. But this is where it went to the bad. She wanted $$ And I remarked about the menu and she said it's was full GFE but no kiss no DATY nothing CBJ to CG to K9 finished there so she'd leave. She ended up taking a shower and staying telling me about how much money she makes and her car. This is a no go no repeat experience. Stay away mongers not worth the price of admission.
-
01-30-19 17:24 #257Senior Member

Posts: 102Mackenzie troutman
I remember Mackenzie and Tia not having great reports but I'm a sucker for a big butt so I dreamed I was in town and called mac. She sent me a addy and told me to be by in 30 minutes. We agreed on a even $ for a half. She opened the door looking very nice. We went to the room and got the donation out of the way and got undressed. She offered me a massage but I declined and put her to work. Every thing was covered and I hate a CBJ but it was actually pretty good and I was rubbing on her fat booty so I was ready to go in no time. I got her on all fours and went at it from the back for a while. I really enjoyed the view and decided to flip her over and got in it real good and found what I had come for. The bad. She had a tooth missing and smelled like cigarettes but it wasn't to overpowering. Felt like she was mechanical. The good. I found her to be cute with a thick booty and she was very easy to talk too and seemed sweet. Don't really think it was worth a bill but I'm glad I tried. Tia was on the couch as I left and she introduced herself and she was looking really nice.
-
01-30-19 10:45 #256Senior Member

Posts: 198Damage
Damage for Nicole was very reasonable. Been a couple weeks but thinking it was 120 for the hh. Well worth the trip.
Originally Posted by DTS87
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:15 #255Senior Member

Posts: 49She is a long time scam artist in the area.
Originally Posted by DTS87
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 23:05 #254Senior Member

Posts: 60Damage?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 23:00 #253Senior Member

Posts: 60Any experience with this one?
Coming into town to visit family this weekend and want a nice massage. Any experience with this one?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...a/478416634864
-
01-28-19 08:40 #252Senior Member

Posts: 773So real, her ad is already down. LOL.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 16:59 #251Senior Member

Posts: 74Tgtbt
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...5/527505051923
Wish she was real!
-
01-26-19 06:48 #250Senior Member

Posts: 139Me. Bayliner is right.
She has everything checked off cause everything's on the table and it is all pretty good. I visited several times and it's always a great time. Nice residence easy access and she meets me at the door wearing something sexy every time.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 10:06 #249Senior Member

Posts: 54Just curious
I know I have seen these pics floating around over the past few months, has any one got any intel on her?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/152668164240
-
01-23-19 08:56 #248Senior Member

Posts: 331No I don't. I've just see her on FB. Be careful, apparently even her mom is in jail now and she needs bail money.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying she couldn't be good, but a desperate woman can do dangerous things.
-
01-23-19 08:30 #247Senior Member

Posts: 773Friend saw her last week. DATY was no issue, she had a REALLY quick O and friend says she has nice puffy kitty. She is a sweetheart and friend said he will see her again when in the area. No drama, friendly girl, she does chat a bit too much, but not annoying. Only issue was roommate was upstairs so session was in her bedroom which is cramped and full of furniture, not much room to move. She said roommate is not an issue, but did not want them coming down the stairs during session. Guess roommate is not normally home during the day as massage table is set up in living room friend says. Also friend said he put shirt on and raised arms to put them through shirt and put hands into ceiling fan that was running, could have been bad, was not so much. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hicktown
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 01:44 #246Senior Member

Posts: 74One of her rules.
Originally Posted by Hicktown
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





