Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9618

    Airport Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone shares Terri's digits.
    I would like her digits if anyone is sharing. I've known her for years. We were texting just before she went on vacation. Then my monger phone broke. Lost all my numbers.

    Thanks,

  2. #9617

  3. #9616

    New to this.

    Hello everyone,

    I'm new to posting on this, but I have dreamt of quite a number of the individuals you guys have mentioned as I browsed this thread. Beginning tomorrow I will start posting about them. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you guys. My apologies in advance if there is any account of improper use of vocabulary; I still have to get accustomed to it LOL.

  4. #9615

    Info on Powhatan pam

    Does anyone have info on Powhatan pam.

  5. #9614

    Chester redheads

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    In chester? No one talks of the two redheads.
    Seems sketchy, can't find anything on the #.

  6. #9613
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    In chester? No one talks of the two redheads.
    What 2 red heads.

  7. #9612
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Still have contact with this gal she is the lady that have two little dogs and does dates in her residence.
    No but I'd like to.

  8. #9611

  9. #9610

    Like to know.

    I hope so. I'd like to find out too.

  10. #9609

    Whats the deal

    In chester? No one talks of the two redheads.

  11. #9608

    Does someone

    Still have contact with this gal she is the lady that have two little dogs and does dates in her residence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37E15AE3-61F9-4EEB-A309-FA422E70EC5C.jpg‎  

  12. #9607

    Second My Girl Sunkiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Pevaz  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody,

    Just some updates!

    Had a dream with Willow a few weeks ago. Would say it's not worth it. She was definitely not into the session and it was pretty boring. Damage was $.5 for hh.

    Dreamt about Matilda about 2 weeks ago. Great value and a fun time! $.2 for hh with bb. Finished twice during the session, once CIM.

    Also I saw ad on STG for Sunkist. I highly recommend her. Dreamt about her multiple times over the past few years and was actually the first provider I saw. Super personable, friendly, and fantastic body and service for the price. She hasn't come through in a hot minute, so definitely catch her if you can. She had a shit ton of reviews elsewhere that can back this up.
    Really an exotic mixed beauty. Not cheap but worth it!

    Super chill Cali Girl. Highly recommend.

    https://bookingsunkiss.weebly.com/photos.html

  13. #9606

    Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Glad you enjoyed yourself, happy to have helped. She's a keeper for sure.
    Appreciate if someone shares Terri's digits.

  14. #9605

    Pam.

    Could some one pass along her info? I ask because I love out there. Is she hot or worth it I've seen many reviews of her but I'm confused if she is hot or worth it.

  15. #9604

    Some reports and a heads up.

    Hey everybody,

    Just some updates!

    Had a dream with Willow a few weeks ago. Would say it's not worth it. She was definitely not into the session and it was pretty boring. Damage was $.5 for hh.

    Dreamt about Matilda about 2 weeks ago. Great value and a fun time! $.2 for hh with bb. Finished twice during the session, once CIM.

    Also I saw ad on STG for Sunkist. I highly recommend her. Dreamt about her multiple times over the past few years and was actually the first provider I saw. Super personable, friendly, and fantastic body and service for the price. She hasn't come through in a hot minute, so definitely catch her if you can. She had a shit ton of reviews elsewhere that can back this up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape