Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 28084
-
02-01-19 21:57 #8734Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking around santee
Does anyone have any recommendations in the santee / lakeside area. Can be strictly legit or have extras offered. Thanks in advance.
-
02-01-19 18:18 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 104Katty at V Spa
I went to sow my wild oats at V Spa again and this time drew Katty (sounds like Katie when she say it). I thinks she's Korean as she used that language on a translate app (kind of surprising as I usually expect to dine on Chinese at V. However, she's not gourmet Korean like say a Cherry or JoAnn at the KMPs in SD). I guess she's like mid-30's. Gives really good head clinic. CBJ style. Distant during the boom boom. Her P got a very nice texture. It was a decent experience.
Oh yeah, she doesn't speak much English besides "You f*ck me?" She puts forth good effort wanting to give me the full hour and a thorough massage and great head and all but isn't the greatest mattress actress or super fine to compensate. But it was good enough to satisfy my deep primal desire to thump a woman a,nd to get treated like I'm Kublai Kahn and she's one of my harem. And damn, that pussy felt good! And her head was top notch. Just not super fine but cute face. Kept dress on to cover mid-section during boom boom but I didn't care as I was all about being all up in her guts and swerving. (Don't know why, don't care.) Cool chick, good time.
-
01-31-19 23:19 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 133Shanghai Spa -
This spa is located on the Second Floor of the building beside the used car dealer on Daggett and Convoy. After a not so fulfilling massage earlier in the week at Unique, went there to see if I can get some good massage. I believe the girl's name was Tina, but all of them sounds the same to me and I can't remember due to the Chinese women using very similar names. She gave a very good hard massage followed by a nice tug. The expenses were 40+40, and I left happy. I will go back there whenever I want a good massage and tug.
-
01-31-19 22:16 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 368A+ at V's and 2 x fun at VIP
First time trying this much discussed gem. Went late night last week and was greeted by Candy upon entering, my initial impression was SCORE! Very petite cutie with a great set of titties and very bubbly personality. Paid the. 4 house fee then entered and undressed. Was happy to see a couch and a lot of real estate to work with in the massage room. Got a decent massage with light teasing for about 15 minutes, she was fairly talkative during it which was nice. Teasing escalated and I made sure to return the attention by massaging her booty and legs. Soon after the mutual touching came the flip, Candy then unveiled her tits and asked what I wanted. "Everything" is always my answer and this time was no different. She requested 1. 6 which I countered with 1. 2, we met in the middle and then the fun continued. Quick CBJ to start and get the wrapper on, followed by MISH, K9 and CG, was cool with FIV, finished and left a very happy customer well over the 30 minute mark. Will definitely repeat in the future as it was a great alternative to Pine and Maple IMHO. Very similar quality and saved. 2. I doubt I'd ever shell out the amount she requested unless extras were offered though. Is 1. 2 to 1. 4 fair here? Candy said she works everyday. I'd say she's about 5 feet with D's and I'd consider her a spinner. Pretty body and face, booty was meh.
V went so well and the rain had traffic fucked so I decided to stop by VIP Spa today for another first time try. Rang the bell and was greeted by a Latina looking lady in her mid to high 30's I'd guess. Said her name is Linda. She was wearing very tight form fitting dress that really showed off her D's and curvy ass. I had a good feeling right away. Massage room was very nice, smaller than Z', s but had a massage chair and heater in addition to the standard table. Linda returned and began a pretty good medium pressure massage. Felt more relaxing than therapeutic. Lots of teasing about 10 minutes into it, she focused a lot of effort on my hamstrings, gluts and lower back. Flip time and she asked what I wanted, standard response and she smiled and said I was hoping you'd say that. She asked for 1. 4 but I only had 1. 3 left (I always bring the max I expect to pay and leave my wallet to prevent falling for upsells) , she agreed then left to get ready. Returned and gave me a nice striptease then CBJ. Climbed on for CG which I quickly finished from. Much to my surprise she didn't realize I popped and asked if I wanted K9, I happily obliged and pounded away for another 10 minutes till I had my 2nd pop. I confessed to her that she got me twice and she smiled and laughed. Only have had 2 pops at an AMP once before. Said she was from Costa Rica and revealed her name is actually Amy. Once the lights came on I saw that she looked a bit more older than I had intially thought and had some belly scars, but the dress and dim lights made her look like an 8 or 9, afterwards she regressed to about a 6. It's crazy how the imagination and lighting can have such a crazy impact LOL. Left very happy, but not sure I'd return with better options available. Amy or Linda or whatever the hell she wants to be called said she was going to be around for a few more weeks. About 5 2 with D's or DD's and a juicy booty, not quite a spinner, but fairly close and nice curves.
Thanks to all who reported on V Spa, no way I would have found it without the reports. Hope this helps as well. Happy huntin!Last edited by Jason619; 01-31-19 at 22:26. Reason: Wrong title
-
01-31-19 17:09 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 120LB Foot Care
Not a podiatrist in the Midway district, but a very good massage for an AMP.
I paid the. 4 admission and was led back to the room by a slender lady with a sing-song lilt in her voice and a plesant enough look (not a spring chicken, too cute for a mama san).
She asked me about the pressure and I said med-to-hard. She delivered. Lots of oil. Good technique. Towell irrelevant but not toss on the chair. Did a great lower back rub and grazing but not teasing. I wasnt sure if it was imtentional or careless.
O the flip, the towell was near at hand until she replaced it with a wash cloth. Again, lots of oil, great techique. The washcloth quickly slipped off on its own accord and was left to its own devices.
A bit more grazing, this time more calculated but still not an open tease. She worked the inner thigh in areas not usually address. But. No tug.
I started to move her hand but she jerked it away and asked if I wanted oil, which she promptly put in my hand for a DIY. ShE assisted only with some rubbing of the boys. Not sure if this was a first timer special or SOP for them.
Tiped her for the normal masaage and she seemed happy enough.
I'd go back again sometime for a regular massage width her if she'd given me a name. I forgot to ask since I was doing half the work.
She answered her bluetooth headset once without using her hands, mumbled soft and sweetly into the phone settig up her next appointment. It wasn't disturbing one I realized she wasnt talking to me.
-
01-31-19 16:47 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 120Its a great term!
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
I've found lots of acronyms now daze I don't have a clue what they mean but they sound fun. Usually a quick google of the term plus Urban (for urban dictionary) will get you an answer.
Ex. GPS URBAN.
You may have to scroll past the obvious ones that don't fit the context.
-
01-31-19 13:23 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 27Review on RubRatings.
Just looked her up and she has very complimentary reviews and Pics are of her.
Originally Posted by BrockM7777
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 11:19 #8727Banned Member

Posts: 220Ah- ha.
Okay, I was thinking on the other end of the spectrum something like great pussy stank or something like that, LOL.
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 11:13 #8726Regular Member

Posts: 11I think this ranking is probably true. Only exception is that going to very high end escorts / porn stars that have webpages and instagram accounts is at least as safe as the independent massage therapist, maybe the safest of all. Vice rarely goes after them except maybe for a freebie.
Originally Posted by TecWrg
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 11:01 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 215One of many acronyms
Golden Pussy Syndrome (thinks she is worth a fortune).
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 10:28 #8724Banned Member

Posts: 220It may be worth it, hear me out.
What Coackasians is saying is true, there are many more opportunities for FS for 200 and less, but just because her as says "No FS" doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't offer it.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
Many independents will say that on their ads and may not provide FS on the first encounter, but will after that for their repeat customers, this way they already know your cool and also not going to bust them.
I don't use many independents, but from the ones I have used, all have stated "No FS" only to find out that they do.
She looks cute, decent looking IMO, so you may have TOFTT and see.
-
01-31-19 10:22 #8723Banned Member

Posts: 220Okay, I have to ask.
Maybe I'm just old or slightly out of touch but what the hell is GPS?
Originally Posted by SeekingSex
[View Original Post]
Besides the thing that gives you directions.
I have a very vivid imagination, but want to make sure I'm following you correctly.
-
01-31-19 09:06 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 43Agreed Cockasians! I start thinking with my little head. Chick is playing games anyways, cancelled on me when I drove to here office as scheduled. I even spoke to her over the phone!
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
Guys, don't waste your time. I was more curious if anyone has actually met her in person.
-
01-30-19 22:23 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 133I was at Unique last week and got an average massage and tug. The visit before that was about 3 months or so ago, when I got a real bad massage from a young girl with GPS.
Originally Posted by SDHung619
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 22:09 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 160$200 an hour for No Full Service is a rip-off. Do not waste your time. You can spend that much and fuck young Korean spinners in San Diego!
Originally Posted by MrPiggy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





