Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 686 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.

  2. #756

    Aniah

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen her. She is the girl in the pics but communication is horrible and didn't do anything that we agreed on. I will not repeat. Papa Be.
    I took the opportunity to see Aniah the other night, and had a different experience. I will agree that communication was horrible, but it worked out eventually.

    She is the girl in the pics, though I think she looks better in person. She was easy to talk to, we talked for a little while before getting comfortable, and she seemed real sweet, completely lucid and in the moment. I can't comment on the head game, but her hygiene was impeccable and she is very tight. Not the most vocal of partners, but not a dead fish either. Her menu is pretty much as posted, if it isn't listed, it most likely isn't offered, so she's at least honest in her advertising too. I wouldn't call her GFE, at least for a first meeting, but we spoke for a bit afterwards also, and I think she will be more GFE with future dates, but I'll find that out later. I have to say that I will be repeating. As Papa B's review indicated though, YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  3. #755

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    Based on past reports, save your money.

  4. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

    I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.
    Rene from STG?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/036068710945

  5. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

    I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.
    Are you talking about StacyRenee who is in the Holly area. She has reviews on EroticMonkey.

  6. #752

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    If you share a link I think I have have an idea who you are talking about but I don't want to share about the wrong one. If you would like feed back post the link to her.

  7. #751

    Re: Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    I've seen her a few times. Appearance for a mid fifty year old is good. She delivers as promised, doesn't rush, you get your money's worth. I haven't seen her in a few months as I haven't been in the area.

  8. #750

    Rene

    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

    I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.

  9. #749

    Just a simple question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    How is it she found you to make the requests?

  10. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    Got more input, like a link? She sending you a pic? I have a maybe.

  11. #747

    Rene. Davison

    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.

  12. #746

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So I got no intel on KC and some intel on the second girl that seemed to sound good, but she seems to have issues with not getting back to people immediately. I was trying to get her today when Bailey finally messaged me and we were finally able to mesh our schedules. Let me just say I have found my ATF. She is fantastic and fulfilled my dirty talking fetish and even seemed to enjoy it herself. I may not be out on the prowl for a while or at least not as desperate.

    Play Safe and Have Fun.
    Bailey is for sure at I just want to try someone new that's awesome like finding a needle in a haystack.

  13. #745

    Aniah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing a couple of Ads that have peeked my interest and depending on the feedback I get I will take one for the team if no one has done so already. The first one is Aniah, says she is from Genesee County and seeing people at her home. That usually makes me a little nervous, but she is cute enough that I'm thinking about it. The other one that looks interesting is KC, but the BB thing and the other girl she is working with have me thinking about passing. There is something about the other girl's picture that she reminds me of someone from the past, but I can't put my finger on who and can't remember if that is good or bad. Either way, I'm going to try something new this weekend and if anyone has seen either of these and has anything to say positive or negative, I would appreciate it.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...1/949080472207

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/177426440518

    Play Safe and have Fun.
    I recently seen her. She is the girl in the pics but communication is horrible and didn't do anything that we agreed on. I will not repeat. Papa Be.

  14. #744

    Took one with Bailey LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing a couple of Ads that have peeked my interest and depending on the feedback I get I will take one for the team if no one has done so already. The first one is Aniah, says she is from Genesee County and seeing people at her home. That usually makes me a little nervous, but she is cute enough that I'm thinking about it. The other one that looks interesting is KC, but the BB thing and the other girl she is working with have me thinking about passing. There is something about the other girl's picture that she reminds me of someone from the past, but I can't put my finger on who and can't remember if that is good or bad. Either way, I'm going to try something new this weekend and if anyone has seen either of these and has anything to say positive or negative, I would appreciate it.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...1/949080472207

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/177426440518

    Play Safe and have Fun.
    So I got no intel on KC and some intel on the second girl that seemed to sound good, but she seems to have issues with not getting back to people immediately. I was trying to get her today when Bailey finally messaged me and we were finally able to mesh our schedules. Let me just say I have found my ATF. She is fantastic and fulfilled my dirty talking fetish and even seemed to enjoy it herself. I may not be out on the prowl for a while or at least not as desperate.

    Play Safe and Have Fun.

  15. #743

    Lola.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingwayy  [View Original Post]
    I seen Lola for outcall a few months ago. Nice personality, price was good, delivered as promised. Definitely had an odor down below and time was rushed. I won't see her again.
    Thanks for the response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape