Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 10279
-
02-02-19 11:53 #754Senior Member

Posts: 826Bailey
I have 2 numbers for Bailey. Which is correct / current. Ending 1667 or 4223?
-
02-02-19 11:14 #753Senior Member

Posts: 640Drea
I hit her up last weekend for an outcall. Also agreed on time. She never showed up. I asked her what happened and she didn't respond for days. You can find her on STG. Another unreliable chick. Papa Be.
-
02-01-19 11:27 #752Senior Member

Posts: 57This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 11:07 #751Senior Member

Posts: 57This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 21:04 #750Senior Member

Posts: 373Aniah
I took the opportunity to see Aniah the other night, and had a different experience. I will agree that communication was horrible, but it worked out eventually.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
She is the girl in the pics, though I think she looks better in person. She was easy to talk to, we talked for a little while before getting comfortable, and she seemed real sweet, completely lucid and in the moment. I can't comment on the head game, but her hygiene was impeccable and she is very tight. Not the most vocal of partners, but not a dead fish either. Her menu is pretty much as posted, if it isn't listed, it most likely isn't offered, so she's at least honest in her advertising too. I wouldn't call her GFE, at least for a first meeting, but we spoke for a bit afterwards also, and I think she will be more GFE with future dates, but I'll find that out later. I have to say that I will be repeating. As Papa B's review indicated though, YMMV.
Stay Safe,
Buddy.
-
01-30-19 19:19 #749Senior Member

Posts: 360Rene
Based on past reports, save your money.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 18:45 #748Senior Member

Posts: 116Rene from STG?
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/036068710945
-
01-30-19 17:44 #747Regular Member

Posts: 7Are you talking about StacyRenee who is in the Holly area. She has reviews on EroticMonkey.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 17:08 #746Senior Member

Posts: 134Link?
If you share a link I think I have have an idea who you are talking about but I don't want to share about the wrong one. If you would like feed back post the link to her.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:59 #745Senior Member

Posts: 57Re: Renee
I've seen her a few times. Appearance for a mid fifty year old is good. She delivers as promised, doesn't rush, you get your money's worth. I haven't seen her in a few months as I haven't been in the area.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:43 #744Senior Member

Posts: 135Rene
Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
I might have. Is she older? Do you have a link? Or phone number I might be able to tell ya from that. There were two I used to see in davison.
-
01-30-19 13:06 #743Senior Member

Posts: 99Just a simple question.
How is it she found you to make the requests?
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:50 #742Senior Member

Posts: 110Got more input, like a link? She sending you a pic? I have a maybe.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:12 #741Senior Member

Posts: 255Rene. Davison
Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
-
01-29-19 18:35 #740Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
Bailey is for sure at I just want to try someone new that's awesome like finding a needle in a haystack.
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






