Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,766 to 27,780 of 37366
-
01-31-19 02:47 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 580Watermelon
I give her 40 for all three holes.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 23:16 #9600Regular Member

Posts: 7Vikki
Can somebody share the number of Vikki? I cannot contact the K-agencies in NoVa and think it maybe a good idea to explore more.
-
01-30-19 22:08 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 4813 strokes
She's ok in a pinch. And for the set back.
.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 22:05 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 481More than a little weight unfortunately.
The head skills are still good if you can pop in between from her scratching and itching from the methadone.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:31 #9597Senior Member

Posts: 694Vikki
Glad you enjoyed yourself, happy to have helped. She's a keeper for sure.
Originally Posted by Bocondo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:01 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 653Watermelon
Search the forum for the word watermelon, LOL. Reviews are mostly bad, but she can apparently take an ass pounding like a champ. If you see her, I wouldn't pay much.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 15:59 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 168Vikki
Thanks to Old Salt, saw Vikki yesterday, she is the same girl from couple of year ago with monkey on her back, but now she has sobered up and looked pretty nice. She is located at decent and safe hotel on Hull st little bit far from my place, but always prefer this area than Midlothian TKP. Very professional service, nice BBJ and FS with cover and end up with CIM. Would repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 15:29 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 5893 stroke chick
Anyone seen this one? Visiting this weekend and she is up my alley.
PK.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/577108294713
-
01-30-19 14:37 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 100Teri
Is the last 4. 7404?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:05 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 149Got a link? The 757 is dead so I'm going back to my roots in the 804.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:15 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 94Yaya
I had a dream last week about Yaya. Stopped in at her hotel in lakeside. She does have a very nice ass. But limited menu, at least for me. The BBBJ was pretty good and Definitely hitting it from the back was nice too! . 6 for the damage I would probably repeat. Also would anyone care to share some info on little red? Would love to see her. Thanks guys. Be safe!
-
01-30-19 07:51 #9590Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/999322214981
Just wondering if anyone has any experience wth this one, I've seen her ads pop up every now and then, I'm thinking about giving her a go. Any info would be appreciated.
-
01-30-19 07:33 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes tried. No response.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 01:58 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 50Gina
I thinking that she said 38.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 20:43 #9587Senior Member

Posts: 50Maria
* She not out somebody else has her phone.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





