Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 179 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #260

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesLoad  [View Original Post]
    I remember Mackenzie and Tia not having great reports but I'm a sucker for a big butt so I dreamed I was in town and called mac. She sent me a addy and told me to be by in 30 minutes. We agreed on a even $ for a half. She opened the door looking very nice. We went to the room and got the donation out of the way and got undressed. She offered me a massage but I declined and put her to work. Every thing was covered and I hate a CBJ but it was actually pretty good and I was rubbing on her fat booty so I was ready to go in no time. I got her on all fours and went at it from the back for a while. I really enjoyed the view and decided to flip her over and got in it real good and found what I had come for. The bad. She had a tooth missing and smelled like cigarettes but it wasn't to overpowering. Felt like she was mechanical. The good. I found her to be cute with a thick booty and she was very easy to talk too and seemed sweet. Don't really think it was worth a bill but I'm glad I tried. Tia was on the couch as I left and she introduced herself and she was looking really nice.
    Been wanting to meet up to Tia. Is she as pretty as her pictures?

  2. #259

    Maddie

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/587792020146

    Not worth the price $$$ for the dream I got.

  3. #258

    Maddie in lincolnton

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/587792020146

    Had a dream with Maddie she communicated well and was outcall so she came to my hotel. Pretty quickly. But this is where it went to the bad. She wanted $$ And I remarked about the menu and she said it's was full GFE but no kiss no DATY nothing CBJ to CG to K9 finished there so she'd leave. She ended up taking a shower and staying telling me about how much money she makes and her car. This is a no go no repeat experience. Stay away mongers not worth the price of admission.

  4. #257

    Mackenzie troutman

    I remember Mackenzie and Tia not having great reports but I'm a sucker for a big butt so I dreamed I was in town and called mac. She sent me a addy and told me to be by in 30 minutes. We agreed on a even $ for a half. She opened the door looking very nice. We went to the room and got the donation out of the way and got undressed. She offered me a massage but I declined and put her to work. Every thing was covered and I hate a CBJ but it was actually pretty good and I was rubbing on her fat booty so I was ready to go in no time. I got her on all fours and went at it from the back for a while. I really enjoyed the view and decided to flip her over and got in it real good and found what I had come for. The bad. She had a tooth missing and smelled like cigarettes but it wasn't to overpowering. Felt like she was mechanical. The good. I found her to be cute with a thick booty and she was very easy to talk too and seemed sweet. Don't really think it was worth a bill but I'm glad I tried. Tia was on the couch as I left and she introduced herself and she was looking really nice.

  5. #256

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by DTS87  [View Original Post]
    What was amage?
    Damage for Nicole was very reasonable. Been a couple weeks but thinking it was 120 for the hh. Well worth the trip.

  6. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by DTS87  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town to visit family this weekend and want a nice massage. Any experience with this one?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...a/478416634864
    She is a long time scam artist in the area.

  7. #254

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nicole today. Incall in Morganton. Nice location. Had a great time. Started with DFK. Then BBBJ which was great. DATY very tasty. Then back to more BBBJ and finished CIM couldn't take no more. Will definitely repeat. http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/668638524599.
    What was the damage?

  8. #253

    Any experience with this one?

    Coming into town to visit family this weekend and want a nice massage. Any experience with this one?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...a/478416634864

  9. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    So real, her ad is already down. LOL.

  10. #251

  11. #250

    Me. Bayliner is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    No offense Mr Bayliner, and I hope this is legit as she is closer than Hickory, but here are my concerns:

    Poster has 6 posts.

    Ad has EVERYTHING checked off on what she will do.

    Phone number is hidden.

    My spidey senses are questioning this one, anyone else seen her or can confirm report? Much appreciated for any info if she is legit.
    She has everything checked off cause everything's on the table and it is all pretty good. I visited several times and it's always a great time. Nice residence easy access and she meets me at the door wearing something sexy every time.

  12. #249

    Just curious

    I know I have seen these pics floating around over the past few months, has any one got any intel on her?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/152668164240

  13. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPlayboy  [View Original Post]
    That would explain that. Do you have any past experience with her?
    No I don't. I've just see her on FB. Be careful, apparently even her mom is in jail now and she needs bail money.

    I'm not saying she couldn't be good, but a desperate woman can do dangerous things.

  14. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicktown  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask, why never Daty? Is that your preference or one of her rules? Or?
    Friend saw her last week. DATY was no issue, she had a REALLY quick O and friend says she has nice puffy kitty. She is a sweetheart and friend said he will see her again when in the area. No drama, friendly girl, she does chat a bit too much, but not annoying. Only issue was roommate was upstairs so session was in her bedroom which is cramped and full of furniture, not much room to move. She said roommate is not an issue, but did not want them coming down the stairs during session. Guess roommate is not normally home during the day as massage table is set up in living room friend says. Also friend said he put shirt on and raised arms to put them through shirt and put hands into ceiling fan that was running, could have been bad, was not so much. LOL.

  15. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicktown  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask, why never Daty? Is that your preference or one of her rules? Or?
    One of her rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape