Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 682 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #194

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    For the first time reader of her ad, no one would know her history so the reference of Gloucester seems totally out of place and makes the average monger more suspicious than anything else. I don't think it adds any incentive to call her.

    That being said, can I ask what you thought of her skill set? Being on a budget is one thing, totally wasting your mongering allowance on a poor performance is quite another.
    Welp her name is sky. And I say she is okay. I always wear s condom never bb. She since she that low. But she good for a hh or hr. Suck you off and hit it from the back she downfor everything. Head game average. Sometime you got to tell ger what to do or what you like to get the job done. I'm not sure if since she knows me and I hit her up like 1 week for hr for low low. And the times all yours and and everything goes. But she moves around alot sometime she stays with guys in hotels and then they let her do her thang when they at work. And if u have 40,50,60 you wont be disappointed for what u can do fornthe amount of time... sometimes she tries to before and get more but u can get a hr and a half with that but wouldnt do bb tho..

  2. #193

    Are you willing to drive to Trenton

    Got the one for you with the added benefit that she can suck a bowling ball Thur. A garden hose. PM for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a truly flat chested gal. I know there are girls that say, "I am flat" but then they are a small B or an A. What I am looking for is a girl with AA cups. Like Bumps with nipples. I know there are a few out there but they are soooo hard to find.

    Hate the plastic surgeons, and those padded bras. But a few years back, I found a winner. She looked small, maybe like 32 A. At first she didn't want to take off her bra, but I insisted. And when she did WOWOWOWOWO! She had those sexynlittle AAA cups. Eraser nipples, that were so sensitive. She could cum.

    From nipple play. I sucked in hers and fondled her chest. Beautiful. Like to find that again.

  3. #192

    Help, ISO.

    Looking for a truly flat chested gal. I know there are girls that say, "I am flat" but then they are a small B or an A. What I am looking for is a girl with AA cups. Like Bumps with nipples. I know there are a few out there but they are soooo hard to find.

    Hate the plastic surgeons, and those padded bras. But a few years back, I found a winner. She looked small, maybe like 32 A. At first she didn't want to take off her bra, but I insisted. And when she did WOWOWOWOWO! She had those sexynlittle AAA cups. Eraser nipples, that were so sensitive. She could cum.

    From nipple play. I sucked in hers and fondled her chest. Beautiful. Like to find that again.

  4. #191

    Seems odd

    For the first time reader of her ad, no one would know her history so the reference of Gloucester seems totally out of place and makes the average monger more suspicious than anything else. I don't think it adds any incentive to call her.

    That being said, can I ask what you thought of her skill set? Being on a budget is one thing, totally wasting your mongering allowance on a poor performance is quite another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    So when on a budget. Ill see her once in a blue moon but she recently disappeared. And I got back in touch. Apparently she gor picked up but her new ad says.

    Beware od stings in Gloucester anyone heard?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

  5. #190

    Sting in Gloucester?

    So when on a budget. Ill see her once in a blue moon but she recently disappeared. And I got back in touch. Apparently she gor picked up but her new ad says.

    Beware od stings in Gloucester anyone heard?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

  6. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBass  [View Original Post]
    so I trusted her
    That is the problem. Almost every one of these girls is backed into a corner, with no real place to live and a substance abuse problem. If you give them the opportunity to take something for nothing, they will. Maybe not the first time, but eventually you will get hit.

    I only know because I've been there myself.

  7. #188
    My god, there's so many of us getting ripped off, it feels like we need to start rolling in groups like they do. LOL.

  8. #187
    The last time I tried to see her, which was about 3 months ago, she ripped me off for $60. I'd seen her several times prior to that and had a good time, so I trusted her when she asked for the money upfront while we were outside her apartment. She said she just needed to walk over and give it to her friend who was waiting nearby in a car, but then she got in the car and took off! Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I know I heard some bad info on her in the past. But has anyone recently seen Dyan. Everytime I try to contact her she. Is super extra through text like explicit. But has anyone see her recently and is she someone incan see or stay away from. Link below.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...h/295481919885

  9. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. Appericate i thinink I'm pass so. But she be giving good prices. But don't need the drama.
    I saw Dyan over a year ago, she was in a halfway house in Camden, she was fun and sober. Then her sea hag sister got a hold of her again and got her back into the drugs and pimps her out as much as possible. I've read where guys show up and the needles are clearly visible and she's out of it. Sad, and there also seems to be a constant rotation of girls at the house. Just bad news.

  10. #185

    Thanks for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Known Dyan a while, like a decade plus from back when she walked. Seen her from time to time but not in the past 12 months as I am no longer local, same great skillz, and still cute even with the additional years. But last scheduled round about a month ago she ghosted me despite numerous texts in advance and same day confirm. Life is too short to waste time like that and there are plenty of other great options, so I retired the relationship and moved on. She's a hard pass for me now.
    Thanks for info. Appericate i thinink I'm pass so. But she be giving good prices. But don't need the drama.

  11. #184

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I know I heard some bad info on her in the past. But has anyone recently seen Dyan. Everytime I try to contact her she. Is super extra through text like explicit. But has anyone see her recently and is she someone incan see or stay away from. Link below.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...h/295481919885
    Known Dyan a while, like a decade plus from back when she walked. Seen her from time to time but not in the past 12 months as I am no longer local, same great skillz, and still cute even with the additional years. But last scheduled round about a month ago she ghosted me despite numerous texts in advance and same day confirm. Life is too short to waste time like that and there are plenty of other great options, so I retired the relationship and moved on. She's a hard pass for me now.

  12. #183

    Dyan

    I know I heard some bad info on her in the past. But has anyone recently seen Dyan. Everytime I try to contact her she. Is super extra through text like explicit. But has anyone see her recently and is she someone incan see or stay away from. Link below.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...h/295481919885

  13. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/717761135704

    Was going to see this one in Camden, but she asked twice through text what I wanted to do. The first time, I said, "Hang out. " But she asked yet again, really wanting an answer (this was after I got her rate and address and set a time). I got paranoid and cancelled, and when cancelling she didn't get upset at all. Anyone seen her? She's new on STG. 5 ads since 1/24. Also, for whatever reason, every ad says Monday special, when a few ads haven't been posted on Monday. I've heard someone say LE doesn't post nudes, but I've also heard that's not true, either.
    So. I saw more ads pop up with more pics and thought she might be legit. As I was talking to her, I got asked if I wanted her or Erin. I remember Noirre06's report about being robbed by Erin and her living in a trap house. If she works with Erin, it's probably a bad idea to visit.

  14. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/717761135704

    Was going to see this one in Camden, but she asked twice through text what I wanted to do. The first time, I said, "Hang out. " But she asked yet again, really wanting an answer (this was after I got her rate and address and set a time). I got paranoid and cancelled, and when cancelling she didn't get upset at all. Anyone seen her? She's new on STG. 5 ads since 1/24. Also, for whatever reason, every ad says Monday special, when a few ads haven't been posted on Monday. I've heard someone say LE doesn't post nudes, but I've also heard that's not true, either.
    I haven't seen her but I did talk to her. She never asked me what I wanted to do but I was negotiating rate and it just didn't work out. She wouldn't do it for the amount I wanted. I'm not sure if you screwed up but honestly, I would go with your gut on that.

  15. #180

    Did I make the right choice?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/717761135704

    Was going to see this one in Camden, but she asked twice through text what I wanted to do. The first time, I said, "Hang out. " But she asked yet again, really wanting an answer (this was after I got her rate and address and set a time). I got paranoid and cancelled, and when cancelling she didn't get upset at all. Anyone seen her? She's new on STG. 5 ads since 1/24. Also, for whatever reason, every ad says Monday special, when a few ads haven't been posted on Monday. I've heard someone say LE doesn't post nudes, but I've also heard that's not true, either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape