Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,946 to 27,960 of 30325
-
01-29-19 22:59 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 84Kayla
Hadn't seen any reviews on Kayla so I TOFTT. Have to say I'm happy I did. Was up north of the city for work and decided to take a short drive to statesville. Her eyes in the pics got me, so I contacted her. Was an easy conversation with no problem booking a time. Met her at a decent motel, not a shady area at all. Was pleasantly surprised when the girl in the pics answered the door wearing sexy lingerie. Really great tits, pretty eyes and a sweet personality. Took care of business and got comfortable, she was open to any position and took it like a champ. She got her nut a few times before I did. When it was my turn, she put up some pretty hot dirty talk that put me over the line. Talked a little while I got my things together, no rush, had a great tkme and will repeat. HH was 130. Senior members feel free to contact me for more info if needed.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/994309216852
-
01-29-19 19:26 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 288I think I spent a Franklin less and got a full evening. Inflation?
Originally Posted by MikeAustin
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 19:00 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 87Too expensive
She quoted me 260 for the hour. I wished her best of luck.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 18:12 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 337Irish princess
She is asking for 200 for a hh. And her reviews on the SB thread arent good.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 16:58 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 288I saw her in the summer of 2017 through Seeking Aarangdmebts. Fun girl, a little timid. BBFS if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by KushalN
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 14:05 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 7335If you read the one review from the link you posted her service doesn't sound that impressive.
Originally Posted by KSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 12:48 #2374Regular Member

Posts: 22She's not worth seeing. She's very rude and a time waster.
Originally Posted by YoungxOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 07:55 #2373Banned Member

Posts: 44Jessica in Charlotte
I'm real curious about this one, but definitely sounds TGTBT - . 8 for a half?
https://cityxguide.com/reviews/jessica-58155/
Can anyone vouch that this is legit?
-
01-29-19 07:31 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 246Real ad
She's real. Wears a ton of makeup but she looks good. Flat chest but has a phat booty.
Originally Posted by TommySmith
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 05:52 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 71If you decide to meet her, let us all know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 05:07 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 719Dee.
But also should point out those pics are not her nor anything close to a representation. She said she used to be 400 lbs and now clocks in just a tad shy of 300. Not even close to her face. I reviewed after my only experience, felt rate was way too high given age and excessive weight IMHO.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 00:08 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 68Kat is no good
Agree. The positive reviews are mind blowing. She has absolutely terrible breasts and is obviously drugged out. An awful experience and not recommended. She looks likes a street walker that has been rode hard and put up wet.
Originally Posted by TommySmith
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 00:03 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 68Haha
[Deleted by Admin]
And you too, you literally post once every two months and this was it. Next time just skip it.
A2
-
01-28-19 22:34 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 309Fun Irish Princess
I'm thinking about TOFTT on this one, but figured I'd check and see if anyone has seen her before. She looks like fun.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/511995630403
-
01-28-19 22:31 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 309I have seen her post on STG a handful of times over the last 1-2 months. She typically deletes her posts shortly after. If I see her post I will try to remember to PM you to give you a heads up.
Originally Posted by NCStick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





