Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2409

    Question

    Ok guys been thinking about completing my SA membership but had a few questions.

    I've been reading a ton of ads and wondered.

    1 how many are just looking for a good fuck. Just a few hours of fun for some cash.

    2 who are a better target under 25 or over 45.

    I know answer could be all over the place but just asking.

    Thanks.

  2. #2408

    Let us know how that turns out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I've also chatted with her. I think she has to host before she goes to work in the morning or after work right away before she has to pick up her kid. Pics look great. I'm trying to work it out around 200.
    She has a banging bod based on the bikini picture but that to me looks like it may have been taken pre-baby. No sign of baby damage which is unusual.

  3. #2407

    Yup

    She is kinda bitchy dictates how everything most be done and won't budge on 300.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I've also chatted with her. I think she has to host before she goes to work in the morning or after work right away before she has to pick up her kid. Pics look great. I'm trying to work it out around 200.
    .

  4. #2406

    She has to host

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    A friend contacted her months ago but she never was DTF.
    I've also chatted with her. I think she has to host before she goes to work in the morning or after work right away before she has to pick up her kid. Pics look great. I'm trying to work it out around 200.

  5. #2405

    This is a redo of her first account on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay201  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/36e7b...2-218fc101bbf7

    Anyone see this one? Responds to texts but slow to commit.
    A friend contacted her months ago but she never was DTF.

  6. #2404
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay201  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/36e7b...2-218fc101bbf7

    Anyone see this one? Responds to texts but slow to commit.
    WOW, she's hot!

    Have you discussed donations?

  7. #2403

    WidowedSingleMom.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36e7b...2-218fc101bbf7

    Anyone see this one? Responds to texts but slow to commit.

  8. #2402

    I don't think it's LE

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I could have sworn I saw a prior account. I think sometimes they delete and make new accounts to throw off LE. She looks hot and I haven't fucked a young blonde in ages. Might try her.
    I don't think it's LE. Why you might see different accounts for the same girl, is as a few of the girls, I have seen that have told me that with a college email, they get a limited free account.

    So once that expires, they will get another email address and sign up again. So that may explain some of the same girls with different accounts. Hope that helps.

  9. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    These girls change their accounts like I drink bourbon. I had a Latina I was doing for some time until we had a falling out. Through the months I've ran across three of her ads. Might be for getting an new join date. I said something snarky and she immediately blocked me. The other thing she does is change location. In one she was in Chicago, another was Berwyn, and another in Napperville.
    Its great to see that she finally turned 19 LOL. Her previous account, if I remember correctly, had her as an 18 yr old for over 3 years. Unless posters are holding out on us, I don't believe this is worth your time. The previous discussion on her seemed to always involve guys getting her number, seeing some pics, yet never meeting.

  10. #2400

    My guess for the daddies not the le

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I could have sworn I saw a prior account. I think sometimes they delete and make new accounts to throw off LE. She looks hot and I haven't fucked a young blonde in ages. Might try her.
    I think they want to be thought of as fresh, newbies, gets some guys offering a bit more.

  11. #2399
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    These girls change their accounts like I drink bourbon. I had a Latina I was doing for some time until we had a falling out. Through the months I've ran across three of her ads. Might be for getting an new join date. I said something snarky and she immediately blocked me. The other thing she does is change location. In one she was in Chicago, another was Berwyn, and another in Napperville.
    Yeah, I could have sworn I saw a prior account. I think sometimes they delete and make new accounts to throw off LE. She looks hot and I haven't fucked a young blonde in ages. Might try her.

  12. #2398

    Not her first account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    These girls change their accounts like I drink bourbon. I had a Latina I was doing for some time until we had a falling out. Through the months I've ran across three of her ads. Might be for getting an new join date. I said something snarky and she immediately blocked me. The other thing she does is change location. In one she was in Chicago, another was Berwyn, and another in Napperville.

  13. #2397

  14. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys getting the same runaround too? I mean you talk with them and they say no one wants to meet but if you push the subject then it is them who back off. There are also some red flags for me. For instance one woman asked me for my number immediately. I also do not like when the second email they send ask how much of an allowance they are going to get. We all know what that site is about and what to do. However, when they ask so quickly it is a major turnoff.

    Yes, I have meet a few women there and had a good time. But a lot of them want escort prices and they are not escort quality women.
    Not much runaround for me. I get so many contacting me that I can't handle them all and have started ignoring any that aren't exactly my type or have some quality I'm into.

  15. #2395

    The Girls On SA

    Are you guys getting the same runaround too? I mean you talk with them and they say no one wants to meet but if you push the subject then it is them who back off. There are also some red flags for me. For instance one woman asked me for my number immediately. I also do not like when the second email they send ask how much of an allowance they are going to get. We all know what that site is about and what to do. However, when they ask so quickly it is a major turnoff.

    Yes, I have meet a few women there and had a good time. But a lot of them want escort prices and they are not escort quality women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape