Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 35480
-
01-30-19 07:46 #25565Banned Member

Posts: 242Candace
Seems like catching her walking is the best way to get a hold of her because she replies so late through text. Shame because I know a few guys that would like to meet her.
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
01-30-19 07:43 #25564Senior Member

Posts: 115Tuesday
So I found the earlier part of the afternoon a lot quieter than the day before alas. Quite a few all along OBT by late afternoon though. Spoke to an older, round faced spinner type who was around Nashville and 22nd around 5 pm. Pussy was fairly shaven. Couldn't agree a deal though but definitely seemed by type that wouldn't be any trouble. Asked her name but couldn't recall it minutes later! Was thinking Ashley but maybe getting mixed up with the Ashley I had earlier. Deffo an A name anyway. For the first time I saw SW on Nashville in the 40's. It was on 45th. A medium sized WSW or Latina mix. Walked sexy and gave me the look. Looked 20's but could have been double. Looked like the one with the face tatt from day before. BTW I saw that one earlier but without the tatt I think so may be just paint. With a guy again. A couple of other failed scoops till I adjourned at around 7. 30 pm.
Out again around 10 pm. Couple of spinner types around 40's. Not much in the 20's but busier than the night before. One of those looked like a guy with short hair but older. Wasn't sure. Also deffo TS along nashville in 40's especially at 41st. After about an hour I saw the butcg one from earlier sat at the food mart around 43rd I think. Any could now see deffo a woman with sizeable tits and really skinny. Totally my type. In car said name was Cindy. Talking a lot of shit but nice with it. Pussy was nicely shaved. Seemed very clean. Agreed to the deal. At the motel showered. Frankly and tits droopy but nice enough. Fairly flexible and compliant. Didn't really get into daty and her oral wasn't amazing. Sex was ok. Also agreed to try anal which I was sure would work but got all nervous about it. Wouldn't repeat. Said she knew a preg girl at the apartments I dropped her off at off Rio grande. Had a look around but not much anywhere so called it a day.
BTW lots of LEO all day!! Everywhere! Even around Nashville on both sides of i4. Lots of busts too. Hope weds is better!
DL.
-
01-30-19 05:43 #25563Senior Member

Posts: 468Lindsey
I think I saw her vacation photo yesterday.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 01:03 #25562Senior Member

Posts: 43Rate?
What is her usual rate? She actually looks sharp.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 23:52 #25561Senior Member

Posts: 99Candace
Finally was able to get ahold of Candace (limp) Today was my lucky day I suppose. Made the scoop at a fast food chain near Holden and Paradise. Parked at one of my spots and the rest was amazing. Polished my silver nice and slow then picked up the pace all while cuffing the boys. I was definitely in the zone. A little gagging towards the end as she took Junior deep as she could then I blew a thick protein shake in her mouth which she gladly caught till Junior went back to sleep. My third and best visit of them all. She agreed to a pic afterwards but after the finish I completely forgot.
-
01-29-19 23:14 #25560Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lindsay
Anyone hear from her? Last time I got a text from her, she had told me that she had a place in downtown Orlando.
-
01-29-19 21:38 #25559Senior Member

Posts: 229Cute little Filipino
I picked up a cute long hair Filipino just off 24th she was fun very cool easy to hang with.
38 ish very easy to talk and play with. Has anyone had a date? If not you should 25 roses very nice mouth for relaxing.
-
01-29-19 19:58 #25558Senior Member

Posts: 2007Addiction's a MF'er
She is back. I can understand as I have a pussy addiction I just can't slip. Seriously, one has to leave the area where they practiced their addiction or they are doomed. Calls for a whole life style change. I wish the best to anyone who is trying to recover. But hey, if I don't buy it, somebody will. No guilt trip here.
Originally Posted by OtownCruiser
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.
-
01-29-19 17:29 #25557Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420Victoria Redux
Picked up Victoria after she called me. We decided to go- last Saturday- to an all-girl club at Southern Nights. Saturday is the night to go as it is the night they call " A night for girls who love girls. " And boy did she. She danced scissor style with several lesbians- until she found the one she wanted. She enticed the butch lesbian cutie she wanted and brought her to the house. Words can't describe the action that happened next. After the girls put on their lingerie they proceeded to rub their nipples together thru the filmy material they were wearing. Reaction! Well that's it for today folks see ya later.
-
01-29-19 12:56 #25556Senior Member

Posts: 1104Well, the Pro-Bowl's over, so things shouldn't be quite as intense, at least until the next major event / holiday.
Originally Posted by Donnylad
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 09:57 #25555Senior Member

Posts: 115Forgot to say.
I only realised yesterday that OPD HQ is right on OBT! On a positive note, there wasn't much LEO around yesterday. Lomg may that continue. Also the works on I4 are annoying as hell!
DL.
-
01-29-19 08:42 #25554Senior Member

Posts: 750Really?
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
I thought she put this life behind her after the news article.
-
01-29-19 08:42 #25553Senior Member

Posts: 115Greetings all
Hi guys. I'm UK based and have been in Florida for 4 weeks now, mainly doing a mongering trip of the state. I thought I had posted at the beginning to tell of the inaction I experienced on my 1st night in Orlando when I arrived. It was a Friday and I landed at about 3 pm. Bybthectime I got to my motel in the Lee rd area and got on the trail it was 6 pm. It was also raining that night. Not a lot out and nothing in the northern stroll described previously. So no action at all.
I returned yesterday (Mon.) for 3 nights before I fly home. This time staying in the hot zone. Maybe a bit too close. Anyway, I arrived onto OBT at Gore. This was 1 pm before checking in. Between there and i4 no less than 4 SWs! A couple my type. Checked in and didn't get back out till about 4 pm. Typically for me, nowhere near as many out! That was in the 20's area. I then made the error of going down to the Wal-Mart area and then went too far. Got caught up on lots of traffic. Was an hour before I made It back to i4! A few SWs and some who were quite well to do if they were real SWs. They prob weren't. Seemed to be a spike in girls around the 20's at about 6. 30 but soon died down. Gave up around 8. 30. Back out around 10 pm and nothing anywhere except a big was WSW and couple of BSWs in the South. Also a tall thin BSW who was prob a TS in the 20's area.
The girls of note throughout the day were. A tall, thin WSW with a yellow / beige top hanging around just south of 408. Might live in the Carter st area as saw her scurry that way after getting food from the chicken place cross the street.
***** looking skinny young WSW hanging around 18th and also on Nashville earlier. Could be a guy though. Gestured to me at one point.
A youngish blonde WSW standing near Miller and Nashville around 7 pm. Bit too meaty for me though. Disappeared within an hour.
Big tall BSW with blonde highlights. On Nashville but also saw her on obt too.
Medium sized young blonde with a crescent type tatt on her face. Couple of times around obt in the 20's and once with a guy.
A decent sized lady in the 40's area that I didn't get A good look of around 8. 30 but high as a kite so annoyingly left well alone.
A tall, skinny older lady who I talked to in the car at around 8 pm on 23rd. Said her name was Sherry (searched he and found reports since). Bit too perfect for my tastes and syre enough out of my budget so it didn't happen. Should have negotiated I suppose.
Thought I would catch a couple of hrs sleep and check it or around 1 am. Next thing I know it's 5 am! Still got out there. Had read a detailed breakdown of the different obt areas by then, which was really useful. First checked Nashville and obt in the 40's. Nothing. Wakulla rose and oak ridge. Nothing. 7 11 near Jordan had the fat was WSW from the night before and a mixed race or Latina SW walking up to it. Nothing in the blocks behind it. Back around to the 20's and at least 3 girls on corners. One I think was Sherry but disappeared soon after anyway. Wondered at this point if she was the beige topped girl from in the 408 area the day before. Anyway, saw a tall skinny hooded one on 25th who gestured to me. Swung around via Nashville and stopped. Got in and it was a brown haired girl with a bob style haircut. Said her name was Ashley. Pussy check was fine but not hairy. Reluctantly agreed to my deal but reassured me she was ok with it. Got Back to motel and realised she's preggo which is one of my things. Only a couple of mths according to her but seems further on. Not big though alas. She seemed very nervous and a little apprehensive. Bit of a clovkwatcher but not a real rusher. Daty was fine. Got wet but didn't come. No kissing or photos. Oral on me was enthusiastic but seemed to use the preg as an excuse to hurry things a little. Not feeling well etc. Sex with condom was fine. Cheekily suggested I fuck her ass as it would be quicker. Amazing how many times it works. The cunning ones ask for an upgrade but this one agreed but said the wasby experiences in it. Lubed up but too tight really. Didn't cum in the end. Oh well.
Dropped her at gas station on kaley and obt. The big BSW seem before was there too. Later went down Nashville and saw her there too. Also another petite BSW and older skinny blonde WSW I don't remember seeing before. Decided to call it a day. Asked ashley if she was.
The one I saw around 408 but it wasn't. Said it might be Christine who robs people.
So will be ready for early afternoon action today. Will post daily on my experiences.
DL.
-
01-29-19 04:28 #25552Banned Member

Posts: 72Seriously, do you dress these girls up like that as some form of humiliation? These look like clothes the Salvation Army couldn't give away in the most hick town in the country.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 23:42 #25551Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420Darlin' Nikki
I knew a girl named Nikki- you could say she was a fiend. I saw her in the street reading a magazine. I had to go to Pine Hills trap house to find this one so don't be a ding a ling and try to stay with me- you'll get humiliated. Well go ahead make up another story without pictures.












Reply With Quote





