Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 31624
-
01-29-19 07:00 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 88Jessica
One of the reasons I love the listcrawler site is because they have those small quick reviews on most profiles. This one here was spot on. Went to see this one last night after reading that she wasn't the girl in the pictures but was "fine ass buttahead" and that statement is accurate. She wasn't ugly, not at all, but she isn't the girl in all the pictures. Body type is this picture here;.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...b2fbb4fdbf39b4
I could see this being a real picture of her.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...fefe9e84a81b52
Point is her body is amazing and feels REAL. I had a lot of fun with her and she isn't a clock watcher and took directions really well. I'll be seeing her again and the damage was 100 for a QV. Some girls are worth that, she is one of them.
https://independent.com.orlando.list...399/3473915663
-
01-29-19 01:21 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 180Tgtbt?
Does anybody have any info on this ad? The pictures seem TGTGBT but some comments on there seem like they might be legit. Include info on rates if you can.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...581/3218329118
-
01-28-19 22:21 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 33Do you have her contact info by any chance? Her ad appears to be down.
Originally Posted by PillowPants9
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 18:53 #13786Senior Member

Posts: 55OMG she is real. And REAL ADORABLE!! Pamm
I have been trying to visit this girl for a month. Out of the blue she contacted me.
So, I set up an appointment. Took me 3 hours to finish what I was doing but I kept in contact with her.
Oh shit, bad bad location. BUT! I am willing to try.
So, I left, contacted her and switched to a car date.
She agreed, and I went back.
OMG! The cutest girl came out of that nasty house.
Perfect little legs, perky chest, no bruses or scars on her arms or legs. And the most innocent face in the world.
We drove around for 30 min trying to find a place, but failed.
We laughed and had such a good time I decided to try her house.
She doesn't have much and the house is run down, but she is to beautiful to pass up.
We kissed, touched and BBBJ'd a bit. No CIM, or Greek.
Her BBBJ is ok. Not great, but the view was amazing.
Tried a little daty, next thing I knew, she was climaxing. Not once, but three times.
Did some Mish and made her climax a few more times.
I till you this, seeing a perfect body like that climax like that is amazing. Her perfect B cups just stood up as her back arched to the sky.
At the sixth climax I couldn't hold it any more, so I kissed her while we both went off.
I lover her youthful body. No stretch marks, flat tummy, young face and chest.
If you ever want to pretend you are a freshman in college, give her a try.
She's a true sweetheart. Please take care of her.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../28684696/3217
-
01-28-19 15:58 #13785Regular Member

Posts: 20MarinaGFE
Had the pleasure of dreaming of Marina today. Very sexy provider and made me feel comfortable as soon as walked in the door. She greeted me in a sexy pink fishnet outfit. I read good reviews on her and they were correct. Very good provider and will repeat.
-
01-28-19 06:06 #13784Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3And what a fun duo it was!
Got to say it was a great time
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 03:59 #13783Banned Member

Posts: 66We enjoyed our visit to you!
It was hot like a sauna. Thanks for having us.
Originally Posted by VChatter
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 22:44 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 359Thanks
Thanks for the info D. B.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 22:18 #13781Regular Member

Posts: 7Good times
Good thing I am just visiting. I would go broke from her if I lived in Orlando.
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 22:11 #13780Senior Member

Posts: 413Late Night Incall Providers
Good Luck, Hokies32. I've been on this forum for over 5 years and I would give anything to find a top notch provider who does late night incalls from a clean safe incall. Guys, if you have a good recommendation for Hokies32, please share with me, too. Hope you enjoy your stay, Hokies32.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Dieter Braun; 01-27-19 at 22:13. Reason: Add an important phrase
-
01-27-19 22:09 #13779Regular Member

Posts: 7A welcome to FLA from Paige and Cloe
Fist time posting here as I am a newbie to this board, but a special thank you to Paige Sweetstuff for the 411 on the site.
I saw Paige the first night in and after looking at this board learned that she offered Duo. Texted her this morning and we were able to setup this evening for an outcall. Was pleasantly surprised to see Cloe as her partner. They arrived on time and were in communication throughout until they were at my door.
The ladies were very accommodating and were not in a rush to finish. They both pleasured each other as I watched then encouraged me to join in. Much fun was had by all. DATY was clean and fresh with both ladies and I believe they enjoyed the attention. Maybe not as much as they had from each other, but I'll give them the home field advantage on that one.
Treat these ladies right gents. They are class acts.
-
01-27-19 21:29 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 359In town for business and looking for company.
Good evening fellow Mongers.
I am going to be in Orlando Tuesday-Friday. Maybe you can recommend a nice female that may be able to keep me company one evening. I will need a late night outcall.
PM me please. I will return the favor if your ever in Nashville.
Thanks and happy / safe hunting.
Hokies32.
-
01-27-19 19:31 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 37I don't lie gentleman. Just too busy to always post. I was one of the first to post her (:
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 14:46 #13776Senior Member

Posts: 304Thank You Sabrina T
Last Tuesday I had the amazing opportunity to see Michele 1 L because of Sabrina T. I had been stood up by allie (family Emergency?) and I had heard she will take the word of Sabrina if I was a good guy. I had seen Sabrina 3 times over the years and she knew I was a good guy. So Michele texted me and I was ecstatic. We set a late night date and guided me to her very nice condo. 45 minute drive but well worth it. Beautiful Women, Well proportioned and great skills. She reminded me a lot of Farrah. The session was one of my top 10 sessions and I have been at this for over 15 years. I won't go into detail but she is tight. Unfortunately this was my last night in Orlando. I wish I had more days to see her again. I will be back again next January and I will do my best to see this women at least twice in the week that I'll be here. If I lived in Orlando I would be Broke and I would see only Michele and Sabrina. WOW is the best way to describe her.
Of course the next day I was leaving town but my flight was late and I made time to Thank Sabrina Properly. She gives a very calming massage that turns erotic. She has a very tight pussy. I am not that big but I had a rough time getting in. She knows how to tighten down on you when the time is right. Thanks to the two of you fine women. Keep in touch, stay safe, and please clear your calanders next January when I get back to Orlando.
-
01-27-19 12:09 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 107Thank you.
Thank you for TOFFT and sharing your reviews. Will definitely check out that single mom. LOL.
Originally Posted by DylanX5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




