Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2362

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie1980  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but we exchanged text messages one day. Later that evening she sent me a string of pics and bizarre texts about how she's trying to make this "industry" better, she's the best there is and gives diamond head, etc. Just on and on. I never responded.
    I text her once about 1100 am one morning a few weeks back inquiring about a date and what side of town she was on. Based on what I had heard previously in this forum. 8 hours later I get a text back, 'South Tryon. ' I driving on I85 in traffic and can't text back. Within moments another text, asking if I was ready. Maybe a minute later, Ii got a grumbling text about wasting her time and being a problem. I thought she was having a bad day. But what I am reading here, I guess it was a normal day.

    This is why I stick with MILFs in their 40's.

  2. #2361
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    More than likely. Cause she's fucking hot. Just don't expect much of GFE.
    She is really hot. No question. She has a thick eastern european accent, but is pleasant to talk to. A little forced on the moans and the technique, but nothing unpleasant. I thought she was a little pricy for her session, but YMMV. I recommend trying her out if you are good on funds as she is a genuinely nice lady.

  3. #2360

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    I left embarrassed that I'd spent what I did in. Sucking on a cig and mountain dew then I unfortunately let her put her mouth on me. Her nips looked like spoiled raisins, no way was I puttin' one in my mouth. Ran straight home and washed my clothes and me of the smoke.
    I called her yesterday, simply because I was on her side of town, and it sounded like an ashtray answered the phone. Big turn off.

  4. #2359

    New girl in business

    First time posting after reading some great reviews. Saw this girl today. She is sweet and very beautiful, got her tits done and are very nice to feel. Her CBJ was fun and she is willing to do in multiple positions. Finished with RCG. Cons: Her place looks shady and cigarette smell, if she has a good incall, it would be more fun. BTW she claims she is a stripper at uptown cabaret.

    Her pics are real and doesn't do justice, she is much hotter in person. Damagae $$.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4363

  5. #2358

    Alexis Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by bogamill  [View Original Post]
    Would you repeat?
    I thought I would chime in since I saw Alexis on her last tour through Charlotte. There is no question that she has a smoking hot body and nice personality, her photos may be a little touched up with her face. She is attractive, but not as polished as her pics. We had a good session and went through all the motions / positions. BBBJ, Mish, CG, K9, DAY, but definitely not GFE and not as much enthusiasm as others I have been fortunate to experience. Glad I went, but I would not repeat for that price and average performance. YMMV BTW, her English is good and had no problem with conversation.

  6. #2357

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Mirrors my experience. Talked all through BJ telling me how good she is at it (she's not BTW). Happily obliged BBFS, and I was happy to leave a big batch in her after her handlers pulled up outside the room booming the bass from their Migos mix. Will not return, definitely seemed tweaked out.
    I actually went to see Kat and just left shortly after walking in. She was so out of it she didn't know right from left when giving me directions. Answered the door smoking a cig, then proceeded to argue with me, so I just left. I figured I must have just caught her on a bad day. From various posts here sounds like she is definitely a good day / bad day type. Wish I had caught her on a good day instead.

  7. #2356

    Cat No

    I left embarrassed that I'd spent what I did in. Sucking on a cig and mountain dew then I unfortunately let her put her mouth on me. Her nips looked like spoiled raisins, no way was I puttin' one in my mouth. Ran straight home and washed my clothes and me of the smoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Mirrors my experience. Talked all through BJ telling me how good she is at it (she's not BTW). Happily obliged BBFS, and I was happy to leave a big batch in her after her handlers pulled up outside the room booming the bass from their Migos mix. Will not return, definitely seemed tweaked out.

  8. #2355

    Maybe

    More than likely. Cause she's fucking hot. Just don't expect much of GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by bogamill  [View Original Post]
    Would you repeat?

  9. #2354

    Alexis Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    I think it was around a year ago. I splurged for my bday she's hot as hell in person. She's very by the book and barely understand English. Tried taking about weightlifting with her cause she saw a shirt I was wearing and we had very similar interest in the sport. Would probably see again.
    Would you repeat?

  10. #2353

    You're not lying

    They're big as hell, and hard as a rock haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is built too. A guy could smother in those boobs.

  11. #2352
    Looks like she is built too. A guy could smother in those boobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    I think it was around a year ago. I splurged for my bday she's hot as hell in person. She's very by the book and barely understand English. Tried taking about weightlifting with her cause she saw a shirt I was wearing and we had very similar interest in the sport. Would probably see again.

  12. #2351

    Alexis

    I think it was around a year ago. I splurged for my bday she's hot as hell in person. She's very by the book and barely understand English. Tried taking about weightlifting with her cause she saw a shirt I was wearing and we had very similar interest in the sport. Would probably see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by bogamill  [View Original Post]
    Any experience here on her:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5268198.htm

    Seems to come through every so often. Thanks in advance.

  13. #2350

    Good lord

    Quote Originally Posted by bogamill  [View Original Post]
    Any experience here on her:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5268198.htm

    Seems to come through every so often. Thanks in advance.
    Her back must be killing her with those things!

  14. #2349

    MILF Types

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    That is been my experience too. The hotter they are the worse the service, though there are exceptions. That is why I prefer the older MILF types.
    I totally agree, the MILF types are the best. They are in the game for some extra money, most are divorced and have kids. Gals in the early 40's seem to develop a crazy sex drive and want it more and more. Lasts for about 3 or 4 years and then tails off. Great to have a few on the go, they give fantastic service that is never rushed and can get quite Kinky.

  15. #2348

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by TommySmith  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/954810475462 I saw all good reviews on Kat so I took the plunge I want to no who writing her reviews bc she's not a good date she talks forever seem like about her life high as a kite on H track marks and skinny with a gut. Her BBBJ is lacking but was decent she's dry from using H with no lube she looks like a street chick for 20 bucks tops. No repeating for me. 80 for qv money I could have saved for a real date.
    Mirrors my experience. Talked all through BJ telling me how good she is at it (she's not BTW). Happily obliged BBFS, and I was happy to leave a big batch in her after her handlers pulled up outside the room booming the bass from their Migos mix. Will not return, definitely seemed tweaked out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape