Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,936 to 19,950 of 32169
-
01-28-19 17:50 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 477ZY massage
Transversing the alphabet of massage parlors it seemed appropriate I stop by ZY massage in Woodbridge. Just right off the Potomac Mills. When I first arrived I was dismayed to discover it was a busy and told to come back. Since I was far from home I figured I'd wait it out and after an hour I returned and was seen. Older tall Chinese provider with wild black and curly hair. A lot of beauty despite her older appearance. The massage was very good, and for just 60 an hour, I was left impressed. She didn't leave any time left for short time but asked me to flip with about 5 min left. I indicated where I'd like the session to end and she initially refused. Said she'll get in trouble, but her technique lead me to think otherwise. Limited roaming and NOVA standard but her skills speak volumes. Sadly I didn't get a name. But I think it's worth the visit for the massage alone. . 6 and. 4 tip.
-
01-28-19 08:22 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 648About three weeks ago. Still hot! Great service.
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 22:33 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 77Thai Luna
Has anyone seen her lately. Annandale. Mid 50's. Youthful appearance.
-
01-27-19 20:29 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 52Bebe at ST
I was about to head over to ST and called to check who's there. I was informed that Bebe left and they have all new staff. I didn't feel like gambling with friendly service from the new staff.
-
01-27-19 20:16 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 648Anyone know if she hosts in an apartment or hotel?
Originally Posted by StoopDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 14:15 #12229Senior Member

Posts: 335I hate when I'm getting dressed and the girl folds a towel for reuse. Makes me wonder how many times it was used before me. I think I've gotten massage colds before; I put my face in the hole and next day cold sore: And saw reuse on that towel that goes around the hole.
Originally Posted by MeeGook
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 09:51 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 115Nikky.
Nalee volunteers Nikky's time for scheduling if she is free, it shouldn't be a problem to ask directly for her in a text.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 09:48 #12227Senior Member

Posts: 166Safe locations in alexandria
Hey fellows, in Alexandria for a few days and would love a safe provider in the area.
-
01-26-19 23:32 #12226Senior Member

Posts: 201NYC AMP extras
In NYC (Manhattan) you can find a large number of AMPs that provide TS followed by GFE back in the room. The massage is often forgotten.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
Some offer nuru service in the TS. Some offer rimming / prostate play.
So may be referring to one of these as opposed to NoVa standard.
-
01-26-19 23:06 #12225Senior Member

Posts: 97Mai Thai.
Previously posted as in November, and as Thai Apple, in August: https://nova.bedpage.com/spa-and-mas...0/6227838.html.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
Just for some historical info.
BSOT.
Stoop.
-
01-26-19 20:17 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 433What do you care what she looks like, you won't see her face while she is tongue punching your balloon knot from behind.
Originally Posted by YellowBlanketz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 14:09 #12223Senior Member

Posts: 648Nalee's Guest Nikky
Has anyone seen Nikky who is staying at Nalee's place? You even have to contact using Nalee's number. Since, I have seen Nalee so many times, I feel a little awkward asking for Nikky. Is she worth a visit?
-
01-26-19 13:55 #12222Senior Member

Posts: 648New Thai ad for Centreville
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6613566.html
I may give a try next week and will report if I do.
-
01-26-19 13:25 #12221Senior Member

Posts: 648In this hobby, upper 30's is pretty young!
Originally Posted by YellowBlanketz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 11:02 #12220Senior Member

Posts: 135I used to go to K&J quite often when they first opened. By chance, most of the time I got Joanne whom you may be describing. Her massages were quite good and she never rushed probably because of them being new and not having many customers. A few times, I would be the only one there throughout the session. There were definitely upgrades with her but IMO, they were lackluster, IE no passion at all.
I also got to see Yu, who at the time was just starting, it was her first week or so. I thought she was cute in a younger MILFy sort of way. She was shorter and had a tiny stomach but overall, looked good. Her massage was also good and since it was slow, Joanne came in to help with the massage. After the flip, although she was new, she was definitely experienced in happy times although it was basically NOVA with no top.
I also got to see Sunny. I have to say this was one of the better sessions I ever had that didn't include any oral. Basically, I felt like a teenager in the back of a car messing with a girlfriend. A really good time and we actually went over allotted time. Again, this was still soon after opening, may be few months after. I tried making an appointment with Sunny again and when I arrived, they said that there was some confusion and she was with somebody already. I tried someone else, older, very average in looks and little chubby. Her service was pretty average. After that, I stopped going until what I posted earlier with the WTF experience.
Just some of my experiences with this place. It was pretty good when I went there earlier but I don't know now.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





