Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,991 to 28,005 of 30326
-
01-27-19 08:37 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 68Luna
Congratulations on your experience because mine was horrible. I show up and she has a girlfriend in the bathroom which is always shady. She starts with a half hearted massage and then gets up and asks me if I'm ready. Proceeds to inform me that you can't touch her breasts, pussy, or anything. She has bruises all over body which is pretty gross. I just left, what a waste. I would stay away and not anywhere close to what she is trying to charge. Happy.
Originally Posted by Open777
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 19:24 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 56I honestly couldn't say either way. 30 minutes is not a lot of time so I wanted to make sure I busted. So I went in, got undressed as did she. We laid on her bed, she put the cover on with her mouth and after about 10 minutes I was ready to get in them skins. She was down for any position. Started on top, she came, I flipped her over did my thing and got dressed and left. It felt a little rushed but I wasn't sure how much of a clock watcher she was or wasn't so I was just tryna get it in. Honestly, I will repeat and not rush so much and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
Pretty nice young thing. Nice rack, a little booty. It wasn't a bad experience at all I just feel like 2 hundo is a lot for 30 minutes. Any other questions feel free to ask. Safe mongering out there fellas!
-
01-26-19 18:44 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 75Services?
Her site says a whole bunch of letters that she performs. Is she not as advertised?
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 18:40 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 187Definitely TS
She's definitely trans. Never actually saw her but I remember seeing her ads where she made it clear she was transgender.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 18:04 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 201Fuck that. Ain't no playing with a man.
Originally Posted by RayLoveWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 17:59 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 56Too expensive tbh. 120/15 minutes & 200/30.
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 15:43 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 426Sarahluvs
She has horrible reviews all over the place. Not necessarily for bad service or ripping you off but she is known to run guys all over town, have you send a screenshot of your location and then go silent once she realizes she's had you drive all over the place. It only took me once before I decided she wasn't getting another shot. Nonetheless, multiple mongers have said the same thing. I've read reviews indicating that her face is bag worthy and that she had an odor. Now her tits are some of the nicest I've seen, in her pics that is.
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 15:35 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 351I have always been curious about this one. So what was the damage? I am south of Rock Hill so I am not up there much, and wonder if it is worth the trip.
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 12:49 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 1189Questions
So you're saying this one was legit? I had my eye on her too but after googling the number in the ad, and getting tons of different girls pictures from all across the country, I passed figuring it was another bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
Hmmm?
-
01-26-19 12:17 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 288Were there teeth where none should be?
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 11:44 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 28Transgender may be?
She looks like a transgender girl.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 09:34 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 39You pick one that best fits
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...a%26amp%3Dtrue
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 05:37 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 133Wow. Awesome insight. Very interesting. That would bug me out too but I'd just start chanting something random too. LOL.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 03:24 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone tried this one?
Used to see her add all the time. Looks hot. Anyone info?
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28951163/
-
01-26-19 01:06 #2322Regular Member

Posts: 11Phatbooty2088 is her snap
Long time lurker very first post. Please forgive me if I make any mistakes. Saw Nichole advertising yesterday so I thought, hey this will give me a chance to contribute. Motel living situation nothing too messy got to the room she opened the door and right off the bat she had a playful attitude but if that's not your style of girl it might run you off. Started off with a CBJ that was a little less than lackluster but it was enough to get jr going. I asked could I daty but she says doesn't do that so I asked what's available, she says what do you want I asked for CG, RCG and she says no and I'm standing there like WTF. So finally get on the bed doggie and I just go in to get finished overall it wasn't terrible but I probably won't repeat YMMV. Damage was. 6 for 20 minutes. Also uncle is pretty consent since kings mountain is so small.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...Kings/mountain











Reply With Quote





