Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10630
-
01-29-19 10:01 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 158Haley
She sent me these after a few appointments.
-
01-29-19 00:22 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 52Eskimo bros.
Sorry brother, she's is gone. If you don't get it, you haven't lived it!
Originally Posted by Kolby
[View Original Post]
HAHA! Some told me that when I first got to Iraq.
-
01-28-19 22:15 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 52Haley
Sometimes I think I just imagined it all!
-
01-28-19 22:15 #1267Regular Member

Posts: 18Hot damn! Does anyone have her current number?
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 14:53 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 90Haley in Wilsonville Pic
I knew I had this pic saved in my archives somewhere. Fucking great memories!
Originally Posted by Thucydides2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 12:03 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 582My Gina experience
I met her once and of course it was close to 30 minutes after initial appointment time. I decided to walk. I didn't really want to "check in" at the shelter she was hosting in. She had the whole coming down from drugs vibe.
Originally Posted by Rumb28
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 11:31 #1264Regular Member

Posts: 3Mona
The ones she has been using in here ads are current, yes. I can confirm.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 18:31 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 287Are her most recent photos up to date at least?
Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 23:00 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 107Sure.
Huh uh, LOL.
Originally Posted by Ciplana
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 15:13 #1261Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-26-19 14:04 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 61Gina update
So I gave this a shot and thought I would ad some more color on what to expect.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
Pros-.
BBFS offered at no upcharge (I declined for reasons below).
Nice B cups, generally nice body shape.
For me- fast response and only made me wait a few minutes outside when I arrived.
Nice personality, pretty much willing to do whatever.
Cons-.
Missing 1/2 her teeth.
Massively bruised up and down body including a couple open wounds.
Hygiene bad- Serious BO.
Sketchy In call was shared with someone in another room. You are on a couch.
Was 1. 75 for the HR. I bolted pretty quickly after BBBJ.
-
01-24-19 20:47 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 30Haley info
Any of you guys have her contact I info?
Originally Posted by JohnChemistry
[View Original Post]
I met her back on Craigslist back in the day but haven't had her contact info in about 2 years.
-
01-24-19 10:51 #1258Banned Member

Posts: 2940She is on SA too chatted with her there but never met her.
I would say she's ledgit from her SA convos.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 22:09 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 52Haley
Thanks for all the feedback. I it was a weird deal. I even saw her a few time with "no roses. " I was just wondering if she was still around and seeing men. It was so bizarre! I had no business fucking a girl that hot.
I tried reaching out but didn't hear back.
-
01-22-19 18:47 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone?
Any info on her? Or anyone know where to find reviews?
http://salem.skipthegames.com/female...s/605541250366










Reply With Quote






