Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 19324
-
01-26-19 17:37 #3874Regular Member

Posts: 7Julia
I saw her twice and both times were a mess. This is my first post so had to share that.
Originally Posted by TineyeThomas
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 14:15 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 136Utr
The UTR I posted my glowing review of a while back could use a little more company.
If you're a contributing SM please PM me and I'll share details. If you're not, don't.
She approved the sharing of her number, if she didn't need the help I'd be hoarding her all to myself. She's pretty amazing.
-
01-26-19 09:10 #3872Regular Member

Posts: 24Bunni
I met with Bunni / Jazzy in Titusville recently. She's a younger, short BBW. Very sweet, very easy to get along with, and no bad signals. She's easy to work with and was very accommodating with a very reasonable donation of. 5 for FS QV. Head game is great, but I'm easy to please in that department so YMMV. Location is the only factor limiting how often I can personally visit her as Titusville is a bit of a trek for me, but if she were closer she'd be on my short list.
-
01-26-19 00:58 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 1755Kaylee
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
What she said is correct. She's actually in Indian River County. If she's working, it's way under the radar.
Originally Posted by CaveMan015
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 18:10 #3870Regular Member

Posts: 9Thats what I think. She said that was on probation. So the new ad on them is an old ad. There is a new review added recently but the ad is the same.
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 13:15 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 120Paige. And&O
1. 5 for 1/2.
Originally Posted by Laharvardkid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 09:18 #3868Banned Member

Posts: 551Jessi.
Seems like you got a great deal to me. Only. 75 for BBBJ and FS in two positions from a pretty hot chick. The last girl I had a qv with would only give me a BBBJ and not even take her top off! I've seen Jesi before and although I didn't really click either, I'd happily pay. 75 to get what you got.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 08:51 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 62Julia Strikes Out.
A few months back had seen some decent reviews on her and gave her a shot. Tried for several days, without an answer until I finally got a response. That should have been a red flag, but small head said keep moving. Set up a time for the next day convenient to both. Confirmed in the morning, confirmed an hour before, got the address, said I was on my way 30 minutes before, headed up to the door and. Nothing. Double checked the time: Correct. Double checked the address: Correct. Waited 15 minutes after sending her a text, no response. About to leave and she is pulling in to the drive, apologizes and asks me to stay, my inclination was to leave. But I was there so I stayed. Into her abode we go, nice enough place, she does look more or less like her pics. Decent BBBJ and DFK moved into CG then MISH, then she stops and says times up! What? Asked for 1/2 hour, knew it was maybe 20 minutes by my watch, said we started late and she had to leave for another appointment. Uh, it was not my fault we started late, no matter and she wanted the full payment for 1/2 hour. Got dressed gave her 60 marios, which she was not pleased with but you get paid for services rendered, which in this case were barely rendered.
Suggest you not even attempt a visit with this provider.
-
01-25-19 06:33 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 51Kaylee
She is visiting her uncle for a few more months.
Spaz.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 04:58 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 90Ember / Brittany
Meet this girl at her incall off and Courtenay. Her ass pics pulled me in. She is the girl in the pics. She's about 8 months pregnant. The incall was in a nice neighborhood. Someone else was there "roommate". 60 a half smelled like ass. Head game was ok. Finished like that. Won't repeat. Not sure I can recommend. She was very nice though. YMMV.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/603918620609
-
01-25-19 01:40 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 301Jessi
Was it the days inn?
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 01:21 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 517Pm
Nah don't pm, share with us all.
Originally Posted by Laharvardkid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 00:13 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 297Paige
Do you mind telling us the damage and is she as hot as her pictures. You can PM me if necessary.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
Thanks, Laharvadkid.
-
01-24-19 22:28 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 478Correction. E M, not them
Damn spell check.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
It is supposed to read, I've noticed an ad by her on E M this month. Not them. Sheesh.
-
01-24-19 18:05 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 1950Kaylee and Julia
I haven't seen Kaylee in some time, but she was always a good time. Covered MISH and a great body and attitude. Great BBBJ! But ever since she moved out of the area and stopped posting, I haven't seen her. Even the age difference didn't matter with her and she always treated me well. As far as Julia is concerned, she has a great body and has always been total GFE with me. I'm sure YMMV and it really depends on whether she likes you and the way you treat her. I have always found that being a gentleman and respectful DOES make a difference. Her incall is always clean and safe and her rates are reasonable. Good luck!
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




