Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 35480
-
01-26-19 03:57 #25520Senior Member

Posts: 245Blue eyed Jessica I believe is her name. She's been around a while and disappears for periods of time like they all do. She will try to over charge but will come down to our normal prices if she knows your not a rookie. Decent BBBJ. If you pay up front and she says she will catch she will not catch. If you don't pay up front and she knows her $ depends on it then she will. Just my experiences with her but haven't seen her in about 10 months to a year.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 00:10 #25519Banned Member

Posts: 220She gotten thinner, her ass is still fat tho and her beer belly that she had last time I seened her is pretty much gone. When I rolled up on her she looked good af from the street.
Originally Posted by LucBelaire
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 23:13 #25518Senior Member

Posts: 1104Rbf
I've seen that one a couple times down by the mall, myself, but that Resting B!tch Face kept me away. She was always walking fast and had her face down into her smartphone, as well.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 22:00 #25517Senior Member

Posts: 468You are so lucky to miss the antibiotics
You are luck enough to miss the antibiotics. Other guy just got burned by her for BBBJ in Post #25622
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 21:31 #25516Senior Member

Posts: 200No fun when cold.
Worked all day and figured on the way home I'd drive down the trail. Made one pass and nothing, too cold wasn't going to give up so made another and another and finally saw Vanessa across from the mall. Nice conversation and missed my turn so talk to little bit more till we find a spot then she said she wants paid up front. Well I'm start to listen to you guys and said no way, took her back she got out saying I was an ass. I'm always more than fair but been beat a couple times, going to try to limit that part into thousand 19. Another day, be safe.
-
01-25-19 21:15 #25515Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking
In town for a couple of days and in need of a little assistance. I'm not familiar with the area and was wondering just where it is I should go to have a look at the local talent. Also any information on who to stay clear of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping me out.
-
01-25-19 19:26 #25514Senior Member

Posts: 1104This is good advice, at least until Pro-Bowl weekend is over.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 18:00 #25513Senior Member

Posts: 376List crawler
Been staying offf the trail Sence talent has dropped. Been hooking up with lady's on list crawler Just search BBBJ and you will find the ones we like. Little more gas $ then the trail but ARE cleanER and haveA Room. Some want you to take them for a car ride though. I like those. THEY ARE MORÉ LIKE SW. TRAIL IS HOT. AND DEAD.
-
01-25-19 17:37 #25512Senior Member

Posts: 190Got Burned
I just got home from a little trip to the sunshine state and tried to enjoy the fruits of OBT. I was only able to hit the trait on a cold night early last week. Met a young, clean looking thing on the south end of the trail at a Wawa. Had shorts, shorter blonde hair, nice legs, about 5'3" C cup, Said her name was Vanna or Vanessa. (traffic noise) We went to a dark street for a BBBJ. Now I am on the antibiotic regimen. Just an FYI for the regular trail mongers. Best of luck to you all and I may try the trail again next year.
-
01-25-19 15:40 #25511Senior Member

Posts: 328Autumn / Mex Salina
Your post made me laugh LOL but that sucks about her smelly snatch. I haven't seen her recently but she's never had that issue when I saw her, so hopefully she gets that taken care of. Few things worse in the hobby than getting a big whiff of some fishy coot. Was her ass still fat though? LOL.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
I've yet to run into Mex Salina but I always read that she's usually clean and does a great job. I need to find her asap. Oh and your donations were in the right range, don't let them tell you differently LOL.
-
01-25-19 14:09 #25510Senior Member

Posts: 81Where can she be found in Kissimmee hanging?
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 13:27 #25509Banned Member

Posts: 220Anybody know who this is?
Seen her down by the mall area one day then seen her Glamour shot online a day later. Just noticed that she is wearing the same sweater as her glamour shot pic.
I was tempted a few times to pick her up but she looks bitchy af and kept on driving. Any info?
-
01-25-19 09:24 #25508Regular Member

Posts: 22Contact.
Where can I find her? Or you have her contact please.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 07:41 #25507Senior Member

Posts: 164Baby Jamie.
Last I heard Baby Jamie moved to Texas, not sure if she retired though.
Originally Posted by LucBelaire
[View Original Post]
DK2 K.
-
01-24-19 23:46 #25506Regular Member

Posts: 7Be Smart Tonight.
Wow, Uncle is out in full force (10:30 pm) this evening. Four or five on a call at the Sunoco station, two hiding out by Oakridge, and another pair working a guy in the old quad. Ladies are out and looking, just be cautious. Stay safe.













Reply With Quote





