Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 888 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    That girl could give an incredible blowjob. But she would no-show, and she really had trouble with lies and manipulation to separate a hobbiest from his money regardless of the consequences. Then her appearance went way down hill, like so many in her occupation. It's a shame, because with her petite body and deepthroat ability, she could have been one of those Eros 350 an hour hotties with a great underground income for years to come.
    She ghosted on me twice after driving down from Asheville to see her. The girl sure loved to swallow and had the biggest smile on her face afterwards.

  2. #2091

    What a memory

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Chelsea Turner, she was my ATF provider ever!
    That girl could give an incredible blowjob. But she would no-show, and she really had trouble with lies and manipulation to separate a hobbiest from his money regardless of the consequences. Then her appearance went way down hill, like so many in her occupation. It's a shame, because with her petite body and deepthroat ability, she could have been one of those Eros 350 an hour hotties with a great underground income for years to come.

  3. #2090

    Chelsea help

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    Yea I had couple instances were she came up with an excuse. But I honestly thought she had settled down (married, new bf, childbirth) So that is why she took her website down and quit seeing folks. But if she did I wish her the best. Just curious if she if ever at times asked you for help $$, outside of seeing her.
    No she's never contacted me asking for help of any kind.

  4. #2089

    Kitty Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA  [View Original Post]
    As far as one can search on this klunker of a site, this lady comes and goes but has not been reviewed. What say you vintage mongers out there, who are familiar with the comings and goings in these parts? Much appreciated. Pf.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/211219885608
    You would think she would clean up the room a little before taking a posted pic.

  5. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    Funny you ask. I txt her randomly Monday and she replied asking if I wanted to see her. It's been probably a year or more since I last saw her but she remembered me. We set up time to meet and I waited for 30 min past our agreed time but she kept saying I'm almost there and then can we meet later? I told her we'll try again another time. I can't fault her 100% because it was very last minute. But she didn't show either way. So YMMV as always.
    Yea I had couple instances were she came up with an excuse. But I honestly thought she had settled down (married, new bf, childbirth) So that is why she took her website down and quit seeing folks. But if she did I wish her the best. Just curious if she if ever at times asked you for help $$, outside of seeing her.

  6. #2087

    Kitty Katt

    As far as one can search on this klunker of a site, this lady comes and goes but has not been reviewed. What say you vintage mongers out there, who are familiar with the comings and goings in these parts? Much appreciated. Pf.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/211219885608

  7. #2086

    I'm Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by LightLord  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad for a while now but never has a name / alias. Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/227076602525
    Think she's real but don't think the few reviews of her are favorable, and most of the pics are fake (think all of them in this ad are). Don't know how you'd find her reviews easily though without a name other than scrolling back through all the posts.

  8. #2085

    Legit?

    Seen this ad for a while now but never has a name / alias. Anyone know if she is legit?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/227076602525

  9. #2084

    Chelsea

    Funny you ask. I txt her randomly Monday and she replied asking if I wanted to see her. It's been probably a year or more since I last saw her but she remembered me. We set up time to meet and I waited for 30 min past our agreed time but she kept saying I'm almost there and then can we meet later? I told her we'll try again another time. I can't fault her 100% because it was very last minute. But she didn't show either way. So YMMV as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Chelsea Turner, she was my ATF provider ever!

  10. #2083

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info concerning the Google Voice app. Makes things a lot easier.
    I use text now and it works pretty well. I can sign out when I don't need it. I can have as many numbers as I want and can change them anytime I want.

  11. #2082

    Naudia. Advertising Photo Campaigne.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/945765078616

    Some creativity out there. . no doubt! Just saying.

  12. #2081

    Chelsea Turner

    What ever happened to Chelsea Turner, she was my ATF provider ever!

  13. #2080

    Great Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBreez  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a bunch. I will be checking into them immediately (or sooner). I was completely unaware!
    Thank you for the info concerning the Google Voice app. Makes things a lot easier.

  14. #2079

    THank you

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I hope you didn't end up getting stuck with the room bill. This one is clearly using fake pics, so it's either just a scammer or a girl using canned pics on the net not her own. For example the second pic is just taken from here:

    https://thechive.files.wordpress.com...rip=info&w=600

    Always research / reverse image search before wasting time and money.
    Thank you OldTiger. Luckily I pulled he plug before paying for the room. Still somewhat of a newbie to this. I don't partake on a regular basis and since the big TER shutdown, details are hard to verify. Thank you for the update and have started using TinEye quite a bit now. Trying to use the big head a little bit more, LOL.

  15. #2078

    Can't find anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this one. I like her small frame. Any intel much appreciated.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/007725987164
    Nothing on TinEye and google is showing the number to a Shawn GAines?? Looked on the other boards and came up empty. Might be time to TOFTT and let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape