Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9535

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream about her. Vacation over now. Same great service. Put on a little weight. The butt looks great and so does the twins on top. They got bigger. She said bf off vacation in few days. Left happy.
    Hello Friend. Appreciate if you could share Trishs contacts. Also if there a picture out there I can see. Appreciate your help.

  2. #9534

    Roxanne / Trish

    Had a nice dream about her. Vacation over now. Same great service. Put on a little weight. The butt looks great and so does the twins on top. They got bigger. She said bf off vacation in few days. Left happy.

  3. #9533
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    She offering fun deals to those who come thru. On Southside. Asks to please not text if not intrested in seeing her. Sweet girl hungry tonight.
    Hayleigh* needs help.

  4. #9532

    Vikki

    Spent some extremely pleasant time with Vikki tonight. She looked great, had the same radiant smile, and bubbly personality. Yes she's struggling at times, but she remains a sweet and caring young woman, and can still get wonderfully wild with the right inspiration. Don't write her off yet, she has good intentions, just needs a little help to get there.

  5. #9531
    Yep what a shame.

  6. #9530
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I guess I didn't make the cut LOL.
    Don't give up, you never know when you'll be the lucky one.

  7. #9529

    Out soon

    She's got a lot of time hanging over her head. If she gets out soon, be wary.

  8. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    A few lucky guys. She's being more selective and appears to be staying clean.
    I guess I didn't make the cut LOL.

  9. #9527

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen teri since she's been out?
    A few lucky guys. She's being more selective and appears to be staying clean.

  10. #9526

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Ashley G is still on vacation, just not in Henrico.

    Teri is out and easing her way back into things. Number is the same.
    Has anyone seen teri since she's been out?

  11. #9525

    Eastleigh need help

    She offering fun deals to those who come thru. On Southside. Asks to please not text if not intrested in seeing her. Sweet girl hungry tonight.

  12. #9524

    Rough deep throat

    Looking for a girl who will be ok with a good face fuck and will do bbbjcof. Any suggestions?

  13. #9523
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    The law caught up with her. We won't be seeing her for a long time.
    Too bad. Had an appointment. Hope she gets out soon.

  14. #9522
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was going to try and see her tomorrow or this weekend. Guess I'll hold off. I'm not a fan of BBFS. Didn't take long for her to start using again.
    Agreed. She also has a tendency to make plans and then go silent, so have a back up plan if you make a date.

  15. #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was going to try and see her tomorrow or this weekend. Guess I'll hold off. I'm not a fan of BBFS. Didn't take long for her to start using again.
    Same here, she almost hopped right on without warning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape