Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTon6289  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you had a good experience, but point of fact. She is full of shit, a habitual liar and a strung out thief.

    I've gotten multiple stories from her after contacting her from multiple numbers. The story behind the reviews change every other time I contact her. I don't know if any of them are true, but she's sorely mistaken on who is primarily behind the attacks and comments. I don't know Indigo or how he parties, but I am the one that has been making sure to expose her every number change, every ad, and posting negative reviews for Lauren.

    I neither drink nor do drugs. My experience also dates back to before she started all as a provider, when she was only stealing from her mom, dad, brother, baby daddy, and child and friends. Kreg was doing the same, just to his own family. She lost custody of her kid because buying drugs was more important that feeding it. Think about that, she turned to this after stealing from her family and child for years. She will not think twice about setting you up or fucking you over if it will benefit her. These aren't even my tainted opinion of her, these are verifiable facts backed up by court documentation. Maybe she gives 15 guys amazingly for reviews, maybe your #16 and when she decides to make her exit and steal your car. It's not worth the increased risk in an already risky hobby.

    If the reviews changed her, good we need a provider with her skill set. But I would be highly cautious with any encounters. I can go into more detail via PM if anyone is thinking of seeing her.
    Just as a quick addendum to this:

    She's adamant that it's only one person posting negative reviews of her, I assume she's talking about Indigo based on her story and context given on this forum. This is clearly false. There are at least two of us on this forum with negative encounters and reviews, along with the 3-4 reviews that have been left on EB from people not even on this site. She's changed her number on her ads a 5+ times, typically after deleting all of the ad's on the previous number. It's not just one encounter that went south with Indigo she's running from. It's a half dozen different encounters, all with negative outcomes, all bad enough for the wronged party to go back and leave a review warning others. She's literally just entered the game, and immediately has shown a pattern of sketchiness and developed a reputation as a rip-off artist and thief. If you want to take the risk, when there are dozens of other providers around, more power to you. I hope it goes well. But you have been warned.

  2. #3242
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #3241

    You are so correct

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTon6289  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you had a good experience, but point of fact. She is full of shit, a habitual liar and a strung out thief.

    I've gotten multiple stories from her after contacting her from multiple numbers. The story behind the reviews change every other time I contact her. I don't know if any of them are true, but she's sorely mistaken on who is primarily behind the attacks and comments. I don't know Indigo or how he parties, but I am the one that has been making sure to expose her every number change, every ad, and posting negative reviews for Lauren.

    I neither drink nor do drugs. My experience also dates back to before she started all as a provider, when she was only stealing from her mom, dad, brother, baby daddy, and child and friends. Kreg was doing the same, just to his own family. She lost custody of her kid because buying drugs was more important that feeding it. Think about that, she turned to this after stealing from her family and child for years. She will not think twice about setting you up or fucking you over if it will benefit her. These aren't even my tainted opinion of her, these are verifiable facts backed up by court documentation. Maybe she gives 15 guys amazingly for reviews, maybe your #16 and when she decides to make her exit and steal your car. It's not worth the increased risk in an already risky hobby.

    If the reviews changed her, good we need a provider with her skill set. But I would be highly cautious with any encounters. I can go into more detail via PM if anyone is thinking of seeing her.
    I can't believe how someone can fall so far from a state, a nexsus of Grace and wealth. I saw her Facebook pictures, she was happy once, clearly comes from a family of money, it's our poorer choices that we make, and our associations that can come to define us, in her case she opted to get together with Kreg and things just seem like they spiraled out of control. You stand correct, she may say or speal anything, make it believeable, Emmy award winning tears, but it's just another part to a well scripted act. If you gents see her, please do be carefull, she makes calamity Jane, look like a patron saint. I could picture her as a saloon girl, with a garter belt a knife, and a pocket revolver that came out of the heel of her left boot heel, ensnarling every passerby that wanted a shot of whiskey and a game or two of poker. Not someone that you want to let your guard down with, but let's admit it, it's the cray / cray ones that have the best coochie, you know it and so do I.

  4. #3240

    Who the hell died and left you boss, granted you judge, jury, and prosecutioner

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Notice the hypocrisy here? On the one hand you're all about binging your meds along with girls that probably already have addiction issues and you see it as just a "breaking of bread commrodry {sic}" (and it's "camaraderie," you're not even close). But then you give yourself a pat on the back for being a good Samaritan because you put a girl into rehab and didn't care about being compensated. Yeah, that's Captain Save-a-ho. You're an enabler and the fact that you keep posting about stuff like that goes to show that you think it's cool to get with girls that have serious drug issues, supply them with more drugs, and then try to fuck them. But, at the end of it all, your moral compass kicks in and you realize that it was a bad idea or it was the girls' fault for robbing you or leaving you with blue balls.

    I can tell just from your posts that you're clearly not the most educated / rational person. Let alone that your posts are half gibberish, but just the fact that you seem proud of what you do; it's like this is a high school lockeroom and you're bragging about the crazy shit that you went through. I'm curious how often you got lit with Amber before you put her into rehab. Is that you're thing? You basically enable these girls and then when they hit rock bottom you become Captain Save-a-ho and swoop in and save them "with no concern for compensation. " Either you're one of the most dense morons on Earth or you love to be Captain Save-a-ho and brag about it.
    Got news for you bud, there is not one of us up on here that is squeeky clean and perfect, we all exchange coin for sex, if you or I had a moral sense about it, we would admit it was wrong because we are all enabling a woman's proclivities and demons. I sense with you a Chime of Jealousy, almost to a disbelief of someone in how they could have so much fun within such a small period of time, even questioning these escapades. In all of my years of hobbying I generally have had pretty good experiences, it's been fun, interesting, have met some amazing women along the way. But you attacks are not warranted and I don't need to explain myself to you nor do you need to explain yourself to me, we do what we do, because it services issues that we have pursuing a normalized realationship with a civi, if there is such a thing.

  5. #3239

    Devia

    Charles Village familiar location. She is exactly what the photos show, spinner all around. She is very sweet and friendly, did not appear to be under the influence of anything I could readily pick up on. She collected first (which was weird as Sara at same place did not), almost threw me off and gave me cold feet. Went up, got ready and turned out to be tons of fun. Giggles during DATY which is a bit distracting, but was fresh and clean (I was first one in at 10 am). Only did HHR for first one, so after warming her up, switched to 69 and damn. Never made it out. She has some real skills much to my surprise, and I finished up happily. I agree with whomever noted her to be tight, it was like finger tight when I explored. Think warming up is probably critical to a good time.

    She's not Sara, but she is also not $300 per hour (although Sara is certainly on par with the competition at that rate).

    All in all, she is very nice, fun, tight body (which is my poison), and still a very fair rate for a clean trouble free experience. I'd recommend and I will go back for more.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1455369

  6. #3238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Has anybody seen her lately

    She goes by different monikers, last one used was Ca $h Baby. Last had a number with 804 area code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

  7. #3237
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    " all nice Jewish girls deserve a second chance".
    "Funny, she doesn't look Druish".

    Norm!

  9. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Wow, three dudes hanging around and you still went through with it? Damn, that takes some balls.
    Several years ago, I went on a date for ss. Girl had great head game and smacked my dick in her cheek with dirty talk. Good riding technique.

    Anyway, after I left the room towards my car, I saw her standing on the balcony of the 2nd floor with three other guys and another girl overlooking the place. I did not see them before going inside the room, so they were probably hanging on the stairs in the back or in their own rooms. It's hard to tell sometimes and you just don't know unless you get there early, wait it out and observe the area.

  10. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    What 1 does on his date time is 1's choice and I have no problem with it. But when you create a MED induced situation that doesn't work out like your MED induced mind thinks it should have, DON"T blame the provider. Its your fault when you have a wallet full of cash, getting fucked up and pass out, then wonder why she helped herself to your funds? THEY ARE ADDICTS it's what they do. Same with your personal MEDS, they will POOF be gone. Getting so fucked up you start Geeking and seeing things and thinking things and making the dates go bad, DON'T BLAME THE PROVIDER, I say its the Geekers fault. Then post negative info about the provider without including 1's stupid behavior is wrong and misleading for the rest of us.

    Now my statement would have a better standing if it wasn't for those pesky cash and dashers. They prove that even being on your toes doesn't always work, I know, BELIEVE ME I KNOW.

    This is MHO not an argument nor an indictment of anyone, Just saying.

    Monoxide.
    I'm glad you had a good experience, but point of fact. She is full of shit, a habitual liar and a strung out thief.

    I've gotten multiple stories from her after contacting her from multiple numbers. The story behind the reviews change every other time I contact her. I don't know if any of them are true, but she's sorely mistaken on who is primarily behind the attacks and comments. I don't know Indigo or how he parties, but I am the one that has been making sure to expose her every number change, every ad, and posting negative reviews for Lauren.

    I neither drink nor do drugs. My experience also dates back to before she started all as a provider, when she was only stealing from her mom, dad, brother, baby daddy, and child and friends. Kreg was doing the same, just to his own family. She lost custody of her kid because buying drugs was more important that feeding it. Think about that, she turned to this after stealing from her family and child for years. She will not think twice about setting you up or fucking you over if it will benefit her. These aren't even my tainted opinion of her, these are verifiable facts backed up by court documentation. Maybe she gives 15 guys amazingly for reviews, maybe your #16 and when she decides to make her exit and steal your car. It's not worth the increased risk in an already risky hobby.

    If the reviews changed her, good we need a provider with her skill set. But I would be highly cautious with any encounters. I can go into more detail via PM if anyone is thinking of seeing her.

  11. #3233

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    I got Amber Dunaja of Dundalk into rehab last year, over at a rehab off Joppa, with not one concern for compensation, so far tentatively she has not fallen off the wagon, her mother is very grateful and even has edged me up to want me to hang with her, filisha was in tears saying her daughter was an addict and possibly could retract. This is the way I look at good Samaritan shit, it dosen't matter if it went thru or not, it is in the power of thought and intention that matters in getting someone straight, providing they want to. This is not captain save a ho crap either, it is seeing a broken person that somewhere someplace has an ability to get it together, no compensation necessary, not one nickle, IDGAF about the money, what matters is lending a hand where no one else, no other tool would, to put it rather lightly.

    We do things in life as with giving a gift, because it makes us feel good about ourselves, we don't have to do it, but not everyone Is going to get straight, it is what it is.
    Absolutely buddy, I agree with you 100 %, when they send you a pic with um putting a needle in their arm begging you to get um to rehab or their going to die, well unless your a living heart donor you have to step up.

    Captain save a hoe, fuck no, all your really doing is getting them there, a little monetary support, the hard work is all on the rehaber, yes your show of caring does help them over come the power of the drugs and allows um to walk thru the door.

    You can't have an agenda when you volunteer to help, if they are successful (which you want) they get back in the good gracious of there family and friends and off they go to live their life without you, and for me that's a good thing, yea it stings a little but you done a good thing.

    Monoxide.

  12. #3232

    Rehab only works when they are at less than zero

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 girls that were drug free, Surprised me, they just wanted extra cash, 1 I dated for about 2 yrs. She became a girlfriend of sorts started falling for her we got so close. (Don't do that).

    But odds are they are using. Face it guys if it wasn't for hard drugs we wouldn't get what we get.

    Took some to Rehab last yr, they got off the Boy, got their shit together, and I got the Dear John letter, "Love ya but don't need to sell it anymore cause I'm clean Bye. ".

    Now I never get high while on a date, I'm not there for that. Just saying.

    Monoxide.
    I got Amber Dunaja of Dundalk into rehab last year, over at a rehab off Joppa, with not one concern for compensation, so far tentatively she has not fallen off the wagon, her mother is very grateful and even has edged me up to want me to hang with her, filisha was in tears saying her daughter was an addict and possibly could retract. This is the way I look at good Samaritan shit, it dosen't matter if it went thru or not, it is in the power of thought and intention that matters in getting someone straight, providing they want to. This is not captain save a ho crap either, it is seeing a broken person that somewhere someplace has an ability to get it together, no compensation necessary, not one nickle, IDGAF about the money, what matters is lending a hand where no one else, no other tool would, to put it rather lightly.

    We do things in life as with giving a gift, because it makes us feel good about ourselves, we don't have to do it, but not everyone Is going to get straight, it is what it is.

  13. #3231

    Naa

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Wow, three dudes hanging around and you still went through with it? Damn, that takes some balls.
    Naa Shooter between the negative reviews on EB and the issues INDIGO mentioned in his review, the Ad Attackers got on her and did their job. I think Kreg and the 2 AA guys saw how fast the cash stopped they musta got smart and realized they should leave the dates alone, just speculating, But don't let your guard down ever!

    Plus Big Blue was kicking in and I was going in no matter what, LLS.

    Monoxide.

    PS; yea Shooter, Indigo is right, this 1 is fucking great, not Emma great, but real close. Man I slid out once n she said " get that back in me" n meant it !! The way she looks at ya n the sounds she makes n the way she squirms around, my-o-my. GO SEE HER, she needs dates n will bargain with ya
    Last edited by Monoxide; 01-24-19 at 23:03. Reason: More Info

  14. #3230

    I encourage you to bro

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    She does, anal, CIM and CIA too? I may have to take a chance.
    She is an amazing fuck, no question high energy, and is down for any and anything. But yeah, if she just conducted herself correctly, without the master puppeteer in the background, I would be willing to say that Lauren ranks as one of the top five best fucks (out of over 400) and counting ever, in over 25 years of being in the hobby.

    This one down in Virgina, (Alexandria) ranks in that top 5 percentile as well, she goes by T as in Tianna, her thing is xanney bars, she has a young punk she calls her "brother" this kid by the name of Danny in the background, but is also highly recommended, anything and everything is on the table, and all bets are off with her. An amazing fuck toy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...858/2024071106

  15. #3229

    Wait, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    I just posted a review and even went as far as saying she and I nearly fell off the bed, going balls deep in Mish, yea no question can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, will be up for anything and everything including anal, bb, CIM, CIA, sky's the limit, just watch your six gents, there are two guys in the background in addition to Kreg her pimp / BF so I have put out there and it's not like I didn't tell you an actual account of exactly what went down (with the latest posted review) who knows maybe Lauren has had an epipheny, where Joshua the almighty has spoken to her, the clouds above have opened up and he has said. " all nice Jewish girls deserve a second chance".
    She does, anal, CIM and CIA too? I may have to take a chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape