The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12583

    Don't bother with Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Ebony is awesome. Saw her and she said I should see Tiffany sometime. They are friends still she said. Also told me I should see Bonita too. She was pleasant and a good time. I will repeat.
    Bonita is narcissistic. I had an appointment with her. Drove half hour to the approximate location and she never responded to my call for the exact address. There's a lot of great providers at Saigon and other locations without putting up with some conceited old broad like her. BTW. Ebony is a good fit for the Saigon spa. Offers a good alternative to what is already a remarkable selection of pretty talented ladies. IMHO.

  2. #12582

    A question!

    First of all, I just made this account because I tried to recover my old one but I just can not for some reason!!

    So my question would be: what is the best place in Dearborn / Weastland / Graden city area is best for CBJ or close to these area?

    I would appreciate any answer and feel free to DM I'd you want!

    I used to go to SS but it is not closed after what happened lately and M1 is kinda far!

  3. #12581

    Ebony

    Ebony is awesome. Saw her and she said I should see Tiffany sometime. They are friends still she said. Also told me I should see Bonita too. She was pleasant and a good time. I will repeat.

  4. #12580

    M1

    M1 is back to normal. Never ever pay more than 120. I used to only pay 100 and always get the standard msog. She did raise prices to 120. If she knows you have more in your wallet she will take what she can get from you.

  5. #12579
    Is M1 back to normal?

  6. #12578

    Earthtone

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to earth tone recently? I always got FS here but the quality was lacking. One it was exceptionally good so I'm always on the look out and check it out every so often.
    Made my monthly visit there this morning. Decent looking late 30's-early 40's Asian woman, spoke good English. They seem to be on a 3-4 week rotation of girls through there. Decent firm massage. FS. Out the door in 30-40 minutes.

  7. #12577

    Look thru forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey0999  [View Original Post]
    Who's your go to a Saigon? I've seen Tiffany several times and Jenny once. Curious to what everyone else thinks.
    Post 12307.

  8. #12576

    Coco

    Went by this spa the other day turned around went in, short rolly poly asian gave me a hug says I'm coco. Took me back to room, all curtains no doors. Got on table left off the sheet. She comes in asked what pressure I wanted then put sheet on and went up and down body feeling for bad spots, pushed sheet down to my knees and started massage. She gently rubbed betwen bag and leg without touching jr. I said you can wake him up, she laughed but no touchy was too be had. I rubbed her leg s few times but mostly stayed away from my hands. On flip had sheet on me and no touching of jr. She had a big butt and was hefty for asian. Overall good massage but no offer of diy or anything. On the plus side got extra 30 min foot massage for 1st time being there. This place is in commerce. DS.

  9. #12575

    Mamasan the con.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hell we all been there! Tough when the 2nd brain is making decisions.

    Regarding M1 absolutely no more than $ .20! Recall mamasan trying the shake down. Be Ready to walk despite momo / others ready to provide their service. Agree have a plan B. Nearest SC comes to mind.

    Mongering 101 - Take in only the money agreed upon. These gals all want more!

    Stay safe.
    My first visit to M1 I made the mistake of taking my wallet in with me. Mama took me to the room and put her hand out I handed her 100 she says more so I hand her another 20 she says more, I went in with 160, I say how much more? She was eyeballing my wallet and says 4 more, I gave it to her. But thanks to you guys and this forum now I only take 120. So I left with an empty wallet but had a great time with yellow. Live and learn I suppose.

  10. #12574

    Been There

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I've been there. It's really hard to walk away when your dick is doing all the thinking and you drove however miles it took to get there. I have learned to always have a back up when I go to these places so I don't feel like it's all in mamasans court. It's like buying a car, the best deals are made when they know your fully capable if walking away.
    Hell we all been there! Tough when the 2nd brain is making decisions.

    Regarding M1 absolutely no more than $ .20! Recall mamasan trying the shake down. Be Ready to walk despite momo / others ready to provide their service. Agree have a plan B. Nearest SC comes to mind.

    Mongering 101 - Take in only the money agreed upon. These gals all want more!

    Stay safe.

  11. #12573

    Rain

    She claims to be a licensed massage therapist. Massage was ok. Bigger than she looks in the pics but nice tits. No extras or happy ending offered. Self service. 100 for a regular massage. If I wanted a regular massage I could go to a Massage Green Spa and get that for 50. I won't be repeating.

  12. #12572

    Tiffany

    Hadn't seen Tiffany since back in the summer and thought I'd get a nuru last week, set up the appointment and arrived to find two little children running around in the front part. Sorry, but that was a total buzz kill and I walked right out the door and didn't bother to text to cancel. Tiffany has been in the biz for a long time going back to Grand Rapids with her mother and she's got to know having little kids around isn't the kind of environment for some of us. No offense l to Tiffany is meant, she's one of the cuter AMP providers but oh well.

  13. #12571

    Earthtone

    Has anyone been to earth tone recently? I always got FS here but the quality was lacking. One it was exceptionally good so I'm always on the look out and check it out every so often.

  14. #12570

    Saigon

    Who's your go to a Saigon? I've seen Tiffany several times and Jenny once. Curious to what everyone else thinks.

  15. #12569

    Saigon

    I know they have been reviewed many times. I stopped in Saigon a few weeks ago, set up appt with Tiffany. I get there, was greeted by Tiffany and headed to room, another girl came in and took my 70 for massage. Turns out it was Jen, good massage. Never any mention of a tip, Dif a BBBJ gave her $70 tip. It was good. Tiffany is also really good too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape