Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,316 to 21,330 of 24558
-
01-25-19 12:32 #3243Regular Member

Posts: 23Just as a quick addendum to this:
Originally Posted by JackTon6289
[View Original Post]
She's adamant that it's only one person posting negative reviews of her, I assume she's talking about Indigo based on her story and context given on this forum. This is clearly false. There are at least two of us on this forum with negative encounters and reviews, along with the 3-4 reviews that have been left on EB from people not even on this site. She's changed her number on her ads a 5+ times, typically after deleting all of the ad's on the previous number. It's not just one encounter that went south with Indigo she's running from. It's a half dozen different encounters, all with negative outcomes, all bad enough for the wronged party to go back and leave a review warning others. She's literally just entered the game, and immediately has shown a pattern of sketchiness and developed a reputation as a rip-off artist and thief. If you want to take the risk, when there are dozens of other providers around, more power to you. I hope it goes well. But you have been warned.
-
01-25-19 12:19 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 380[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-25-19 12:07 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 635You are so correct
I can't believe how someone can fall so far from a state, a nexsus of Grace and wealth. I saw her Facebook pictures, she was happy once, clearly comes from a family of money, it's our poorer choices that we make, and our associations that can come to define us, in her case she opted to get together with Kreg and things just seem like they spiraled out of control. You stand correct, she may say or speal anything, make it believeable, Emmy award winning tears, but it's just another part to a well scripted act. If you gents see her, please do be carefull, she makes calamity Jane, look like a patron saint. I could picture her as a saloon girl, with a garter belt a knife, and a pocket revolver that came out of the heel of her left boot heel, ensnarling every passerby that wanted a shot of whiskey and a game or two of poker. Not someone that you want to let your guard down with, but let's admit it, it's the cray / cray ones that have the best coochie, you know it and so do I.
Originally Posted by JackTon6289
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 11:52 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 635Who the hell died and left you boss, granted you judge, jury, and prosecutioner
Got news for you bud, there is not one of us up on here that is squeeky clean and perfect, we all exchange coin for sex, if you or I had a moral sense about it, we would admit it was wrong because we are all enabling a woman's proclivities and demons. I sense with you a Chime of Jealousy, almost to a disbelief of someone in how they could have so much fun within such a small period of time, even questioning these escapades. In all of my years of hobbying I generally have had pretty good experiences, it's been fun, interesting, have met some amazing women along the way. But you attacks are not warranted and I don't need to explain myself to you nor do you need to explain yourself to me, we do what we do, because it services issues that we have pursuing a normalized realationship with a civi, if there is such a thing.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 11:48 #3239Regular Member

Posts: 23Devia
Charles Village familiar location. She is exactly what the photos show, spinner all around. She is very sweet and friendly, did not appear to be under the influence of anything I could readily pick up on. She collected first (which was weird as Sara at same place did not), almost threw me off and gave me cold feet. Went up, got ready and turned out to be tons of fun. Giggles during DATY which is a bit distracting, but was fresh and clean (I was first one in at 10 am). Only did HHR for first one, so after warming her up, switched to 69 and damn. Never made it out. She has some real skills much to my surprise, and I finished up happily. I agree with whomever noted her to be tight, it was like finger tight when I explored. Think warming up is probably critical to a good time.
She's not Sara, but she is also not $300 per hour (although Sara is certainly on par with the competition at that rate).
All in all, she is very nice, fun, tight body (which is my poison), and still a very fair rate for a clean trouble free experience. I'd recommend and I will go back for more.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1455369
-
01-25-19 11:12 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 228Has anybody seen her lately
She goes by different monikers, last one used was Ca $h Baby. Last had a number with 804 area code.
-
01-25-19 11:08 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 380[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-25-19 10:24 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 226"Funny, she doesn't look Druish".
Originally Posted by Indigo456
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
01-25-19 01:10 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 136Several years ago, I went on a date for ss. Girl had great head game and smacked my dick in her cheek with dirty talk. Good riding technique.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Anyway, after I left the room towards my car, I saw her standing on the balcony of the 2nd floor with three other guys and another girl overlooking the place. I did not see them before going inside the room, so they were probably hanging on the stairs in the back or in their own rooms. It's hard to tell sometimes and you just don't know unless you get there early, wait it out and observe the area.
-
01-25-19 00:53 #3234Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm glad you had a good experience, but point of fact. She is full of shit, a habitual liar and a strung out thief.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
I've gotten multiple stories from her after contacting her from multiple numbers. The story behind the reviews change every other time I contact her. I don't know if any of them are true, but she's sorely mistaken on who is primarily behind the attacks and comments. I don't know Indigo or how he parties, but I am the one that has been making sure to expose her every number change, every ad, and posting negative reviews for Lauren.
I neither drink nor do drugs. My experience also dates back to before she started all as a provider, when she was only stealing from her mom, dad, brother, baby daddy, and child and friends. Kreg was doing the same, just to his own family. She lost custody of her kid because buying drugs was more important that feeding it. Think about that, she turned to this after stealing from her family and child for years. She will not think twice about setting you up or fucking you over if it will benefit her. These aren't even my tainted opinion of her, these are verifiable facts backed up by court documentation. Maybe she gives 15 guys amazingly for reviews, maybe your #16 and when she decides to make her exit and steal your car. It's not worth the increased risk in an already risky hobby.
If the reviews changed her, good we need a provider with her skill set. But I would be highly cautious with any encounters. I can go into more detail via PM if anyone is thinking of seeing her.
-
01-24-19 23:45 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 198Agreed
Absolutely buddy, I agree with you 100 %, when they send you a pic with um putting a needle in their arm begging you to get um to rehab or their going to die, well unless your a living heart donor you have to step up.
Originally Posted by Indigo456
[View Original Post]
Captain save a hoe, fuck no, all your really doing is getting them there, a little monetary support, the hard work is all on the rehaber, yes your show of caring does help them over come the power of the drugs and allows um to walk thru the door.
You can't have an agenda when you volunteer to help, if they are successful (which you want) they get back in the good gracious of there family and friends and off they go to live their life without you, and for me that's a good thing, yea it stings a little but you done a good thing.
Monoxide.
-
01-24-19 23:10 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 635Rehab only works when they are at less than zero
I got Amber Dunaja of Dundalk into rehab last year, over at a rehab off Joppa, with not one concern for compensation, so far tentatively she has not fallen off the wagon, her mother is very grateful and even has edged me up to want me to hang with her, filisha was in tears saying her daughter was an addict and possibly could retract. This is the way I look at good Samaritan shit, it dosen't matter if it went thru or not, it is in the power of thought and intention that matters in getting someone straight, providing they want to. This is not captain save a ho crap either, it is seeing a broken person that somewhere someplace has an ability to get it together, no compensation necessary, not one nickle, IDGAF about the money, what matters is lending a hand where no one else, no other tool would, to put it rather lightly.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
We do things in life as with giving a gift, because it makes us feel good about ourselves, we don't have to do it, but not everyone Is going to get straight, it is what it is.
-
01-24-19 22:51 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 198Naa
Naa Shooter between the negative reviews on EB and the issues INDIGO mentioned in his review, the Ad Attackers got on her and did their job. I think Kreg and the 2 AA guys saw how fast the cash stopped they musta got smart and realized they should leave the dates alone, just speculating, But don't let your guard down ever!
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Plus Big Blue was kicking in and I was going in no matter what, LLS.
Monoxide.
PS; yea Shooter, Indigo is right, this 1 is fucking great, not Emma great, but real close. Man I slid out once n she said " get that back in me" n meant it !! The way she looks at ya n the sounds she makes n the way she squirms around, my-o-my. GO SEE HER, she needs dates n will bargain with yaLast edited by Monoxide; 01-24-19 at 23:03. Reason: More Info
-
01-24-19 22:40 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 635I encourage you to bro
She is an amazing fuck, no question high energy, and is down for any and anything. But yeah, if she just conducted herself correctly, without the master puppeteer in the background, I would be willing to say that Lauren ranks as one of the top five best fucks (out of over 400) and counting ever, in over 25 years of being in the hobby.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
This one down in Virgina, (Alexandria) ranks in that top 5 percentile as well, she goes by T as in Tianna, her thing is xanney bars, she has a young punk she calls her "brother" this kid by the name of Danny in the background, but is also highly recommended, anything and everything is on the table, and all bets are off with her. An amazing fuck toy.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...858/2024071106
-
01-24-19 22:26 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 994Wait, what?
She does, anal, CIM and CIA too? I may have to take a chance.
Originally Posted by Indigo456
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






