Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 454 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 6798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #453

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Pics real, really enjoys her vocation. I would recommend.

    Go have some fun from an open minded, smiling provider.

    On Washington rd.
    I went back for a second visit on the same day.

  2. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Pics real, really enjoys her vocation. I would recommend.

    Go have some fun from an open minded, smiling provider.

    On Washington rd.
    Thank you good sir!

  3. #451

    Goes by Nikki

    Pics real, really enjoys her vocation. I would recommend.

    Go have some fun from an open minded, smiling provider.

    On Washington rd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 776E27FE-3871-44F3-B4CE-CD1030E4B608.jpg‎   AC83EA6E-ED91-49DF-960E-6E3130FE96C4.jpg‎  

  4. #450

    Any info on this? Tempted to give it a try.


  5. #449

    Jasmine love

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhach  [View Original Post]
    Slimdog I was wondering the same thing. Looks TGTBT. Anyone out there take the plunge willing ri share details?
    I know I don't have any credibility on this site yet as I am really just now getting back into the sadle since the old site was shut down but old handle was chucknorris706 and it my opinion my famous find was Miss. Killbill on IG but she went big time now and doesn't have time for little ole Augusta anymore.

    Anyways back to Jasmin love.

    I am 98% sure I know this girl in and am decent friends with her.

    1- it look just like her hair and body.

    2- she has random been hitting me up lately saying she needed money.

    Last week I got curious so I decided to meet her just to help a friend nothing in return. I met her at one of the more popular hotel on Washington one with food near it and this situation got both brains going so I did a little searching and I swear that was the first time I had seen that add that you posted the link to come up but idk for maybe just change but I have been throwing hints her way lately I will find out soon and if it her I'll post on here as If it is she is a great little spinner!

  6. #448

    Yes yes yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PhonePhan  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing. Breezy has some good reports, but not sure if she is using two phone numbers or if some stole her pics.
    It is breezy. As we all know she posts ads often, at least she is keeping the pics fresh!

  7. #447

    Jenny is legit and great!

    I saw her a few months back. Personable, friendly, makes you feel at home, so to speak. No real pretense, sort of like visiting a wife in the neighborhood.

    I need to see her again. She has a very high ranking from me.

    Sultan.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumCakes  [View Original Post]
    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/918359827450

    Looking for info on this pretty lady. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

  8. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif  [View Original Post]
    Interested in this girl. Even sent a text already to ask about rates. Then I realized her selfies look very similar to Easy Breazy. Both have posts up around the same time and both list their age as 31. Main difference is set of pictures and the phone numbers are different. BReazy's ad is more detailed.

    Maybe this is a dumb question. I haven't seen Breazy yet but I've thought about it. This girl seemed TGTBT until I noticed the similarity, but all that did was make me more suspicious LOL.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...n/687008032393
    I've been wondering the same thing. Breezy has some good reports, but not sure if she is using two phone numbers or if some stole her pics.

  9. #445

    Jenny?

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/918359827450

    Looking for info on this pretty lady. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

  10. #444

    Anyone with any luck.

    Contacted this one today for some car play! Sent me the address and looked a little sketchy. The big head one and I went with a regular. Anyone had any dreams of her?

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...i/111771133412

  11. #443

    Is this Breazy?

    Interested in this girl. Even sent a text already to ask about rates. Then I realized her selfies look very similar to Easy Breazy. Both have posts up around the same time and both list their age as 31. Main difference is set of pictures and the phone numbers are different. BReazy's ad is more detailed.

    Maybe this is a dumb question. I haven't seen Breazy yet but I've thought about it. This girl seemed TGTBT until I noticed the similarity, but all that did was make me more suspicious LOL.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...n/687008032393
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   770808971905MzAwNzI4ODYxNA.jpg‎   770808971905MzAwNzI4ODY2NA.jpg‎   Capture1.jpg‎  

  12. #442

  13. #441

    Looks TGTBT

    Slimdog I was wondering the same thing. Looks TGTBT. Anyone out there take the plunge willing ri share details?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDog2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any information on Jasmine Love?

    SD.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/182496414497

  14. #440

    Jasmine Love

    Anybody have any information on Jasmine Love?

    SD.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/182496414497

  15. #439

    Ladies in Augusta

    Going to b in Augusta this week and want to find a fun white girl to hang out with. Anyone have any good experiences to share with me. Please message me the description and digits if you know of any. Thanksf.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape