Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 13312
-
01-25-19 11:56 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 1150She ghosted on me twice after driving down from Asheville to see her. The girl sure loved to swallow and had the biggest smile on her face afterwards.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 11:10 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 822What a memory
That girl could give an incredible blowjob. But she would no-show, and she really had trouble with lies and manipulation to separate a hobbiest from his money regardless of the consequences. Then her appearance went way down hill, like so many in her occupation. It's a shame, because with her petite body and deepthroat ability, she could have been one of those Eros 350 an hour hotties with a great underground income for years to come.
Originally Posted by Valhallaknight
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 19:51 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 105Chelsea help
No she's never contacted me asking for help of any kind.
Originally Posted by Valhallaknight
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 08:59 #2089Regular Member

Posts: 21Kitty Kat
You would think she would clean up the room a little before taking a posted pic.
Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 07:56 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 130Yea I had couple instances were she came up with an excuse. But I honestly thought she had settled down (married, new bf, childbirth) So that is why she took her website down and quit seeing folks. But if she did I wish her the best. Just curious if she if ever at times asked you for help $$, outside of seeing her.
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 19:55 #2087

Posts: 46Kitty Katt
As far as one can search on this klunker of a site, this lady comes and goes but has not been reviewed. What say you vintage mongers out there, who are familiar with the comings and goings in these parts? Much appreciated. Pf.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/211219885608
-
01-23-19 17:57 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 650I'm Ready
Think she's real but don't think the few reviews of her are favorable, and most of the pics are fake (think all of them in this ad are). Don't know how you'd find her reviews easily though without a name other than scrolling back through all the posts.
Originally Posted by LightLord
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 13:54 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 35Legit?
Seen this ad for a while now but never has a name / alias. Anyone know if she is legit?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/227076602525
-
01-23-19 13:19 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 105Chelsea
Funny you ask. I txt her randomly Monday and she replied asking if I wanted to see her. It's been probably a year or more since I last saw her but she remembered me. We set up time to meet and I waited for 30 min past our agreed time but she kept saying I'm almost there and then can we meet later? I told her we'll try again another time. I can't fault her 100% because it was very last minute. But she didn't show either way. So YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by Valhallaknight
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 14:33 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 687Burner
I use text now and it works pretty well. I can sign out when I don't need it. I can have as many numbers as I want and can change them anytime I want.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 12:12 #2082

Posts: 46Naudia. Advertising Photo Campaigne.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/945765078616
Some creativity out there. . no doubt! Just saying.
-
01-22-19 10:45 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 130Chelsea Turner
What ever happened to Chelsea Turner, she was my ATF provider ever!
-
01-21-19 13:33 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 60Great Advice
Thank you for the info concerning the Google Voice app. Makes things a lot easier.
Originally Posted by MrBreez
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 13:31 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 60THank you
Thank you OldTiger. Luckily I pulled he plug before paying for the room. Still somewhat of a newbie to this. I don't partake on a regular basis and since the big TER shutdown, details are hard to verify. Thank you for the update and have started using TinEye quite a bit now. Trying to use the big head a little bit more, LOL.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 13:27 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 60Can't find anything
Nothing on TinEye and google is showing the number to a Shawn GAines?? Looked on the other boards and came up empty. Might be time to TOFTT and let us know.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






