Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,021 to 28,035 of 30329
-
01-25-19 02:11 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 363Monica Review
Thanks for post. I took plunge on this 1.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
Great personality. She is not a clock watcher. Treat her well. She does not do BBFS at this time. She was very clear about that. She read review posted and said to let others know.
Her BBBJ game is off chain. She got me to finish in 2 minutes and 5 seconds.
-
01-24-19 21:26 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 170Re: sweet Melissa
I've seen her twice. Neither time was satisfactory. The first time I got the room at her request for a one hr appt. And she skated after 40 minutes and one pop. Second time she disguised her identity and another name. I went to an apartment in north clt to find her there again. Paid an hour and got pressured out after one go. To put in perspective, the first time was probably 8 years ago, The second as probably 6. I doubt she has improved. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 19:26 #2307Regular Member

Posts: 23Gastonia Marie
Thanks for the info. I might give her a try tomorrow. I will report back.
Originally Posted by Wovuwy12
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 18:01 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 351Kylie
This is Kylie. Bad reviews on here. Stay away.
Originally Posted by ARandomDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 17:51 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 187Bailey? Or Bianca
You said in your post about Angie her name was Bailey, now you're saying it's Bianca, so which is it??
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 17:10 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 133Tabitha
Yeah she shacks up with one of her clients for a few months tries to go straight but the demons pull her back in too bad she is fun will do anything for sure. Actually took her to a swinger buddies house shared her with him and his wife one night.
Originally Posted by NCStick
[View Original Post]
-Seek.
-
01-24-19 16:33 #2303Regular Member

Posts: 4Kylie
Anyone have any intel on this cutie?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1139094
-
01-24-19 14:56 #2302Regular Member

Posts: 25Very interesting. I was planning to set up an appointment with Angie next week. Hopefully her rates stay the same. She's been my go to due to proximity and donation requirements. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 14:48 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 222Alexis
Do you have a link for alexis. What was the damage.
Originally Posted by Craving
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 14:21 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 50I think the bad reviews are just for the bait'and'switch she did (does?) with another girl's pictures.
Originally Posted by Luigister
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 14:13 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 152She is going by Bianca also.
Working with Angie out in Harrisburg. She was kind of mechanical when I saw her in past, now Angie has her working magic. I like when younger ones find people to guide them.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 13:59 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 7335Melissa used to go by Jessica years ago. I don't know what her donation is now but she used to charge 250 several years ago. She used to have mostly good reviews.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:54 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 28Angie.
How was the incall location?
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:48 #2296Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info?
Anyone have any intel on this cutie, Kylie?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1139094
-
01-24-19 12:35 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 182Tabitha
Anyone know what happened to Tabitha, short sexy early 20's brunette who worked Charlotte, Gastonia, Lincolnton and Hickory? Sweet gal with great service and many options. She has disappeared from escort sites and no answering texts. I miss her. Thanks.












Reply With Quote




