Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25505
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentTracker  [View Original Post]
    I'm from the West Palm area. On my job doing deliveries, the route that I'm on takes me to Orlando in the early mornings around 3:30-4:00 am. I always see 2 fine street walkers on Orange Blossom between Consulate and Taft-Vineland. They look as if they could be Hispanic but I'm not sure. One is thick asf with black hair and another is nice slender built with black curly hair. Both look pretty from what I can see, although it's late. They don't walk together. I may see them on different nights. Do you guys have any info on them. Been tempted to stop and sample the goods. Just want to make sure they're not LE. Any info would be helpful, Thanks.
    If you're seeing them multiple times and especially at that time of the night they are not LE. There's nothing wrong with stopping and asking their names. Just follow the rules and there won't be a problem. There is no law against asking someone their name. That area has been dead for months.

  2. #25504

    Info

    I'm from the West Palm area. On my job doing deliveries, the route that I'm on takes me to Orlando in the early mornings around 3:30-4:00 am. I always see 2 fine street walkers on Orange Blossom between Consulate and Taft-Vineland. They look as if they could be Hispanic but I'm not sure. One is thick asf with black hair and another is nice slender built with black curly hair. Both look pretty from what I can see, although it's late. They don't walk together. I may see them on different nights. Do you guys have any info on them. Been tempted to stop and sample the goods. Just want to make sure they're not LE. Any info would be helpful, Thanks.

  3. #25503
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar1979  [View Original Post]
    If she's just breaking into the hobby Jenn is not someone she'd want to be learning the ropes from. If she's anything like Jenn she will get unpopular quickly. At least with this group she will.
    The abnormal sized hand won't help her either! LOL.

  4. #25502
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Desiree the other day. She can really get the job done. She kept sucking after I came so long I thought I was going to cum again LOL. Drank the kids and cleaned my car out on her way out LOL.

    Also. Has anyone seen maria? Been a while.
    I last saw Maria about 9 days ago. She was going to spend a couple nights with her mother she said. I asked her if she would be gone a while and she said no, but haven't been able to contact her since. I need me some Maria though dammit.

  5. #25501

    Nice collection bro

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Out of about 100 Trail fucks in '18 these 3 were the Best. And they were the Best because all of them put up a gallant fight (punching, kicking, & yelling) LOL. . But to no avail cause I shot a big load in each tight pussy. And they all wanted to hookup again! Yeah, I'm Bad!

    Missionary Man.
    I'm diggin the one on the bed. Next time have her let those girls loose.

  6. #25500

    Big titty SW

    Fellas this girl doesn't walk the trail like our regulars. I habe got a BJ ftom the saint for 10. But I knew this girl wasnt a normal ome. She will be gone Sunday. The tits are FUCKING amazing. And I had the 100. And she provide the room. Will o repeat, if I saw her again? No. But it was a great visit for 100 and the fun.

  7. #25499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    BT Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas it has been a while, but was crusing down by the mall amd saw these giant tits. And said I need, I knew I was going to be spending more than normal. She hope in the car headed to her room. Those tits are amazing. Tit job on point BJ on point the ass looks good as well. Reverse co2 girl. Doggie. Pop on tits. 100 damage.
    LOL, you got to hand it too BT Shelly. She got back into the game at $$ a shot. She eventually dropped her price down to a reasonable. 3. Now she is at a cool $. I'll wait to fuck those tits when her price is more reasonable again at. 3 for both tits.

  8. #25498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas it has been a while, but was crusing down by the mall amd saw these giant tits. And said I need, I knew I was going to be spending more than normal. She hope in the car headed to her room. Those tits are amazing. Tit job on point BJ on point the ass looks good as well. Reverse co2 girl. Doggie. Pop on tits. 100 damage.
    They all want 100 by the mall. Sometimes, you'll see one get into a car, then 50 feet down the road, the car stops and you watch them get right back out.

  9. #25497

    BT Shelley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a name? Come on bro paying 100 makes all these SW want that kind of coin from all of us.
    She's probably the only one with the nerve to ask for that.

  10. #25496

    This One?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitten  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Who is on in the black shirt?! She is smoking hot.
    This one bro? That's the tightest pussy of '18 , KiKi.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KiKi.jpg‎  

  11. #25495

    Bj

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    After hundreds upon hundreds of Trail sucks she's still the All Time #1 (BBBJWSw) . Total GFE. An ATF & she's Bad!

    Missionary Man.
    Is she still in Orlando? I know she moves around from time to time. She was posting on the sister site but I haven't seen an ad for awhile. I may need to get back in contact with her, she was always good when I used to see her.

  12. #25494
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas it has been a while, but was crusing down by the mall amd saw these giant tits. And said I need, I knew I was going to be spending more than normal. She hope in the car headed to her room. Those tits are amazing. Tit job on point BJ on point the ass looks good as well. Reverse co2 girl. Doggie. Pop on tits. 100 damage.
    100!!

    Dang, you got scammed!! $40 tops for the best that OBT has to offer is the going rate and some veterans think that is to darn high!

  13. #25493
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas it has been a while, but was crusing down by the mall amd saw these giant tits. And said I need, I knew I was going to be spending more than normal. She hope in the car headed to her room. Those tits are amazing. Tit job on point BJ on point the ass looks good as well. Reverse co2 girl. Doggie. Pop on tits. 100 damage.
    Did you get a name? Come on bro paying 100 makes all these SW want that kind of coin from all of us.

  14. #25492

    Big titty SW

    Hey fellas it has been a while, but was crusing down by the mall amd saw these giant tits. And said I need, I knew I was going to be spending more than normal. She hope in the car headed to her room. Those tits are amazing. Tit job on point BJ on point the ass looks good as well. Reverse co2 girl. Doggie. Pop on tits. 100 damage.

  15. #25491

    Black shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Out of about 100 Trail fucks in '18 these 3 were the Best. And they were the Best because all of them put up a gallant fight (punching, kicking, & yelling) LOL. . But to no avail cause I shot a big load in each tight pussy. And they all wanted to hookup again! Yeah, I'm Bad!

    Missionary Man.
    Damn, Who is on in the black shirt?! She is smoking hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape