Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 35480
-
01-24-19 22:50 #25505Banned Member

Posts: 220Autumn and Mexican Salina.
Picked up Autumn on Nashville over in the 20's. Decent BBBJ but she got a stank ass pussy. Could not finish cause of the smell. After I made a comment about the rancid smell she said she hadn't showered today yet. Sorry hunny but a shower won't make that rotten pussy smell go away. Had her finish me with BBBJCIMW swallow. Would only pick her up for BBBJ in the future. Gave her 30 dollars in Monopoly money and she gave me stank eye and said she sucked and fucked me and that she should get more. I told her we barely fucked because of your stank pussy. She shut up, hopped out and went over to The Oasis, her favorite place in town.
Couple hours later hit up Mex Salina scooped her up at the Walmart. Great DT then bent her over between the two front seats and went to town on her petite ass. Right before I blew she swung around and swallowed a billion of my babies. Clean, shower fresh, fun personality to boot. Would always repeat with her. Threw her 30 dollars in Monopoly and she said she usually gets more for what we did, I said I'll get you next time and she said, you always say that! LOL. If you are free tomorrow go see Mex Salina and give her a load for her birthday.
-
01-24-19 21:50 #25504Banned Member

Posts: 72If you're seeing them multiple times and especially at that time of the night they are not LE. There's nothing wrong with stopping and asking their names. Just follow the rules and there won't be a problem. There is no law against asking someone their name. That area has been dead for months.
Originally Posted by SilentTracker
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 21:06 #25503Senior Member

Posts: 248Info
I'm from the West Palm area. On my job doing deliveries, the route that I'm on takes me to Orlando in the early mornings around 3:30-4:00 am. I always see 2 fine street walkers on Orange Blossom between Consulate and Taft-Vineland. They look as if they could be Hispanic but I'm not sure. One is thick asf with black hair and another is nice slender built with black curly hair. Both look pretty from what I can see, although it's late. They don't walk together. I may see them on different nights. Do you guys have any info on them. Been tempted to stop and sample the goods. Just want to make sure they're not LE. Any info would be helpful, Thanks.
-
01-24-19 18:38 #25502Senior Member

Posts: 245The abnormal sized hand won't help her either! LOL.
Originally Posted by Omar1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 18:34 #25501Senior Member

Posts: 245I last saw Maria about 9 days ago. She was going to spend a couple nights with her mother she said. I asked her if she would be gone a while and she said no, but haven't been able to contact her since. I need me some Maria though dammit.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 18:07 #25500Senior Member

Posts: 203Nice collection bro
I'm diggin the one on the bed. Next time have her let those girls loose.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 17:05 #25499Senior Member

Posts: 127Big titty SW
Fellas this girl doesn't walk the trail like our regulars. I habe got a BJ ftom the saint for 10. But I knew this girl wasnt a normal ome. She will be gone Sunday. The tits are FUCKING amazing. And I had the 100. And she provide the room. Will o repeat, if I saw her again? No. But it was a great visit for 100 and the fun.
-
01-24-19 14:43 #25498Senior Member

Posts: 489BT Shelly
LOL, you got to hand it too BT Shelly. She got back into the game at $$ a shot. She eventually dropped her price down to a reasonable. 3. Now she is at a cool $. I'll wait to fuck those tits when her price is more reasonable again at. 3 for both tits.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 14:28 #25497Senior Member

Posts: 1104They all want 100 by the mall. Sometimes, you'll see one get into a car, then 50 feet down the road, the car stops and you watch them get right back out.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 13:08 #25496Senior Member

Posts: 1150BT Shelley?
She's probably the only one with the nerve to ask for that.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:57 #25495Senior Member

Posts: 784This One?
This one bro? That's the tightest pussy of '18 , KiKi.
Originally Posted by Smitten
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
01-24-19 12:41 #25494Senior Member

Posts: 328Bj
Is she still in Orlando? I know she moves around from time to time. She was posting on the sister site but I haven't seen an ad for awhile. I may need to get back in contact with her, she was always good when I used to see her.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:10 #25493Banned Member

Posts: 220100!!
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
Dang, you got scammed!! $40 tops for the best that OBT has to offer is the going rate and some veterans think that is to darn high!
-
01-24-19 11:23 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 887Did you get a name? Come on bro paying 100 makes all these SW want that kind of coin from all of us.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:53 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 127Big titty SW
Hey fellas it has been a while, but was crusing down by the mall amd saw these giant tits. And said I need, I knew I was going to be spending more than normal. She hope in the car headed to her room. Those tits are amazing. Tit job on point BJ on point the ass looks good as well. Reverse co2 girl. Doggie. Pop on tits. 100 damage.












Reply With Quote




