Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 683 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #190

    Sting in Gloucester?

    So when on a budget. Ill see her once in a blue moon but she recently disappeared. And I got back in touch. Apparently she gor picked up but her new ad says.

    Beware od stings in Gloucester anyone heard?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/442669129690

  2. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBass  [View Original Post]
    so I trusted her
    That is the problem. Almost every one of these girls is backed into a corner, with no real place to live and a substance abuse problem. If you give them the opportunity to take something for nothing, they will. Maybe not the first time, but eventually you will get hit.

    I only know because I've been there myself.

  3. #188
    My god, there's so many of us getting ripped off, it feels like we need to start rolling in groups like they do. LOL.

  4. #187
    The last time I tried to see her, which was about 3 months ago, she ripped me off for $60. I'd seen her several times prior to that and had a good time, so I trusted her when she asked for the money upfront while we were outside her apartment. She said she just needed to walk over and give it to her friend who was waiting nearby in a car, but then she got in the car and took off! Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I know I heard some bad info on her in the past. But has anyone recently seen Dyan. Everytime I try to contact her she. Is super extra through text like explicit. But has anyone see her recently and is she someone incan see or stay away from. Link below.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...h/295481919885

  5. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. Appericate i thinink I'm pass so. But she be giving good prices. But don't need the drama.
    I saw Dyan over a year ago, she was in a halfway house in Camden, she was fun and sober. Then her sea hag sister got a hold of her again and got her back into the drugs and pimps her out as much as possible. I've read where guys show up and the needles are clearly visible and she's out of it. Sad, and there also seems to be a constant rotation of girls at the house. Just bad news.

  6. #185

    Thanks for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Known Dyan a while, like a decade plus from back when she walked. Seen her from time to time but not in the past 12 months as I am no longer local, same great skillz, and still cute even with the additional years. But last scheduled round about a month ago she ghosted me despite numerous texts in advance and same day confirm. Life is too short to waste time like that and there are plenty of other great options, so I retired the relationship and moved on. She's a hard pass for me now.
    Thanks for info. Appericate i thinink I'm pass so. But she be giving good prices. But don't need the drama.

  7. #184

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I know I heard some bad info on her in the past. But has anyone recently seen Dyan. Everytime I try to contact her she. Is super extra through text like explicit. But has anyone see her recently and is she someone incan see or stay away from. Link below.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...h/295481919885
    Known Dyan a while, like a decade plus from back when she walked. Seen her from time to time but not in the past 12 months as I am no longer local, same great skillz, and still cute even with the additional years. But last scheduled round about a month ago she ghosted me despite numerous texts in advance and same day confirm. Life is too short to waste time like that and there are plenty of other great options, so I retired the relationship and moved on. She's a hard pass for me now.

  8. #183

    Dyan

    I know I heard some bad info on her in the past. But has anyone recently seen Dyan. Everytime I try to contact her she. Is super extra through text like explicit. But has anyone see her recently and is she someone incan see or stay away from. Link below.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...h/295481919885

  9. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/717761135704

    Was going to see this one in Camden, but she asked twice through text what I wanted to do. The first time, I said, "Hang out. " But she asked yet again, really wanting an answer (this was after I got her rate and address and set a time). I got paranoid and cancelled, and when cancelling she didn't get upset at all. Anyone seen her? She's new on STG. 5 ads since 1/24. Also, for whatever reason, every ad says Monday special, when a few ads haven't been posted on Monday. I've heard someone say LE doesn't post nudes, but I've also heard that's not true, either.
    So. I saw more ads pop up with more pics and thought she might be legit. As I was talking to her, I got asked if I wanted her or Erin. I remember Noirre06's report about being robbed by Erin and her living in a trap house. If she works with Erin, it's probably a bad idea to visit.

  10. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/717761135704

    Was going to see this one in Camden, but she asked twice through text what I wanted to do. The first time, I said, "Hang out. " But she asked yet again, really wanting an answer (this was after I got her rate and address and set a time). I got paranoid and cancelled, and when cancelling she didn't get upset at all. Anyone seen her? She's new on STG. 5 ads since 1/24. Also, for whatever reason, every ad says Monday special, when a few ads haven't been posted on Monday. I've heard someone say LE doesn't post nudes, but I've also heard that's not true, either.
    I haven't seen her but I did talk to her. She never asked me what I wanted to do but I was negotiating rate and it just didn't work out. She wouldn't do it for the amount I wanted. I'm not sure if you screwed up but honestly, I would go with your gut on that.

  11. #180

    Did I make the right choice?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/717761135704

    Was going to see this one in Camden, but she asked twice through text what I wanted to do. The first time, I said, "Hang out. " But she asked yet again, really wanting an answer (this was after I got her rate and address and set a time). I got paranoid and cancelled, and when cancelling she didn't get upset at all. Anyone seen her? She's new on STG. 5 ads since 1/24. Also, for whatever reason, every ad says Monday special, when a few ads haven't been posted on Monday. I've heard someone say LE doesn't post nudes, but I've also heard that's not true, either.

  12. #179

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxs69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Jenna? Any info on her? Is she legit?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...i/141299288082
    Jenna is a sweet petite treat. She's maybe 5' tall and tiny tiny tiny but works it very well. She is lactating if you're into that. I can confirm the squirting is possible with the correct application of one's tongue. I am a master and had her soaking the mattress. A- overall experience and will repeat.

  13. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this on the news, a gunman is barricaded in a room and the motel is surrounded by the police. Plus some guy was shot 3 times. I've never been there, but I've texted many girls staying there, wonder if it was a monger gone wrong.
    Well those same girls are still working the area so I guess they were not involved.

  14. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know too, I remember her on BP constantly but can't recall if anyone ever saw her.
    She was UTR when she first started. She was very fun, squirted, was very into it and obviously enjoyed herself too. I saw her twice before she started the constant ads on CL. I have not seen her since she went public, her ads now do not mention the squirting so I'm thinking she might not enjoy it as much as she did. Her boobs are very small, the pics make them look much bigger than they are. I've thought about seeing her again and find out if anything has changed.

    She will text you randomly at all times of the day and night once she has your number, or at least she did with me for a few months after going public, but that was 5 years ago now, maybe that's changed since she probably has 1,000 guys phone numbers now.

  15. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxs69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Jenna? Any info on her? Is she legit?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...i/141299288082
    I'd like to know too, I remember her on BP constantly but can't recall if anyone ever saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape