Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2847

  2. #2846

    Jenna of Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    It is the woman in the pictures. Nice private residence in Cary. Setup was easy. Quoted a qv for. 80. Nice BBBJ, very clean for daty and she loves to ride. Well worth a visit.
    Hi Bubba. Sounds like you had a good time. The full length pics look old and grainy. Is she really heavier in person? Thanks in advance for the info. B.

  3. #2845

    Rachel

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/307099099088

    Anybody had a chance to see this girl yet?

  4. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in early Dec. She was very flaky and had probably been using. That was my last visit. Too much risk if that looped during session.
    If that's the case, that is sad indeed. She was a load of fun back in 2017 when I saw her a couple times--engaged, funny, playful and attentive.

  5. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    That's a riot. I want to see an ad with a girl in a hazmat suit, next.
    Go check out FetLife. Plenty of that sort of thing over there! LOL.

    --OMR.

  6. #2842

    Refund?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Met this one once.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/917851481386

    Definitely not GFE or really FE. Was a half-hour dream that ended up being rushed.

    Quick mish and out the door.
    You mean you didn't exercise her 100% money back, Satisfaction Guarantee? LMAO.

  7. #2841
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    I guess it depends on what she's covering it with?

  8. #2840

    Covered HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    There was one around here a few years ago that wore rubber gloves.

  9. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    SMH If any monger calls her your a STRAIGHT SUCKER extra money for a cover hand job really ??? GTFOH with that bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    That's a riot. I want to see an ad with a girl in a hazmat suit, next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    LMFAO at cover HJ. Thanks for the laugh!

  10. #2838

    Can't wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    Ugh.

    I can't wait to rush on over.

  11. #2837

    Without Goggles Add $10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    Too bad. Nice rack.

  12. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    SMH If any monger calls her your a STRAIGHT SUCKER extra money for a cover hand job really ??? GTFOH with that bullshit.

  13. #2835

    Hazmat Suit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408
    That's a riot. I want to see an ad with a girl in a hazmat suit, next.

  14. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    On S Wilmington. Anyone see her lately? Hasn't posted since Dec. New number? Going to miss her if she gone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9195920657
    I saw her in early Dec. She was very flaky and had probably been using. That was my last visit. Too much risk if that looped during session.

  15. #2833

    Found this ad funny

    Ok I have seen and done alot but this ad was confusing and hilarious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/9197043408

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape