Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9711
-
01-24-19 05:34 #1641Regular Member

Posts: 102Honey.
I TOFTT and booked Honey from KTE.
She was 5'7" or 5'8", which surprised me. Her face looked like someone had taken her photos and then inflated the head with helium and aged it 10 years. Small natural breasts. She has a large frame, but she's not overweight. She was perfectly nice and her service was ordinary. Her English was good for a Kgirl. She's a talker, too -- I think I had more conversation with her in 10 minutes than I've had with all the other providers I've seen in the past year combined. If you like a tall Kgirl with a solid frame and some hips who's a talker (and you're stuck in the B tier), you'll be OK with Honey.
-
01-24-19 02:46 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 179Rina
Are we talking about his Rina in the attached pics?
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 01:01 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 234Google Image search and Tineye Image Search
There are two ways to search for an Image.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
1) If you are using Chrome search right click on the image, and you will see an option "search google for image".
2) go website Tineye dot com, follow the instructions to upload and search image.
-
01-23-19 20:38 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 1267Did she marry a customer?
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 20:03 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 33Newtopasian min
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/HELLO-ANGE...HELL/510937587
So pictures were taken from lingerie model?
-
01-23-19 18:26 #1636Banned Member

Posts: 1333Rina
Yes-Rina is GONE. She moved to SF, got married and went back to Korea.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 10:40 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 3480She's been gone a long time but definitely was BBFS and once she got going she was great.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 23:09 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 444Star at the Palace.
Does anyone know where she went? I'd love to see her again. Tia.
-
01-22-19 22:38 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 3690Rina
Was with M briefly. Some guy said standard K girl service but not much look or service? I would still try her because I do like her pics but I guess you should not.
Originally Posted by Blarharse
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 06:19 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 56Eukiko
Anybody seen her? Looks great but them reviews seem to be fake.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eukiko-e...-review-478477
-
01-21-19 04:16 #1631Regular Member

Posts: 102Are you just saying that you like her pic or have you heard something good about her?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-20-19 18:23 #1630Regular Member

Posts: 10Luki?
What is her contact info?
Originally Posted by LAlyfe93
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-19 17:46 #1629Regular Member

Posts: 10Natural tits
Moli has nice tits, but I am pretty certain they aren't natural. I seen moli once and hen she changed bookers and I can't seem to break through with new booker.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 22:32 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 3690Try Juicy
A poster mentioned he saw Juicy. He is not the type to TOFTT so he must have heard something he liked about her. I don't know about now but used to have decent girls with photoshopped pics. I may TOFTT but still have other girls to try first. I will try for sure when I see an attractive photoshopped pic there.
Your experience will be similar to Choa's booker. Both of them used to book Zena at the same time but Zena was called Tina there and had different pics. Speaking of Choa's booker, Rina is another one to try. I know a little from her pics and don't think she is < 30 but wouldn't mind seeing her.
Originally Posted by Blarharse
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 02:24 #1627Regular Member

Posts: 102OK, I reverse Google searched all of the providers on the site and see that they are stolen Korean model photos and obviously not merely P.S. 'd. I also searched through the forums for previous reviews and found none.
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
I want to thank you for reminding me to do my homework and I now humbly ask whether anyone knows whether the providers behind the phony NewAsianVibe photos look decent? I apologize in advance if there's some additional homework that I could do to answer this question without bothering anyone on the forum, but I can't think of another way to find an answer to this question without asking it.











Reply With Quote





